Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Same story tonight, with an absence of rebounding from the two forward positions for the Spurs. Walker replaced McDermott, and he & KJ combined for 7 total rebounds... It's a glaring weakness for this team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Same story tonight, with an absence of rebounding from the two forward positions for the Spurs. Walker replaced McDermott, and he & KJ combined for 7 total rebounds... It's a glaring weakness for this team.
    that's not why we lost. Going up 20 and putting in the worst lineup of the NBA to ensure a Dallas comeback is why we lost.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They’ve LITERALLY started four games together.
    No — I’m Predicting this thread devolves into a “Murray v White” thread is what im saying.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Interesting thought. He’s a hard worker. And making progress. I’d wait another year at least to see if his jumper finally comes around to at least average. But rebounding…wasn’t aware of that. I need to look up our team rebounding numbers.

But for shooting and rebounding, makes me think of the Jalen Smith trade. He averaged 12.5 boards in Summer League. Just throwing out ideas.
    I'm sure Jalen Smith would kill it in the G-League

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that's not why we lost. Going up 20 and putting in the worst lineup of the NBA to ensure a Dallas comeback is why we lost.

Right, but the real trouble started when Poeltl came off the floor-- his rebounding & D were covering for the deficiencies of two undersized forwards, and as soon as he sat, the Mavs got back in it. 6'10" Kleber and 7' Cauley-Stein combined to go a +33.

near awake, semi-coherent
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like Keldon but if it what it takes, I will not cry a river over him. I would rather give the minutes to Vassell, Lonnie and eventually Primo. Londale also needs minutes at that PF position.
    Simmons has the potential to be a star, but he is a mental mess. You don't want/need to have a sensitive whiny as your teams lead star, it's rough in a second star and worthless in a first

Thread Information