Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    November 28, 2021

All listings are unofficial and subject to change. Check back often for updates.

NATIONAL BROADCASTS

Thanksgiving Early: Chicago @ Detroit (FOX; Joe Buck, Troy Aikman)

Thanksgiving Late: Las Vegas @ Dallas (CBS; Jim Nantz, Tony Romo)

Thanksgiving Night: Buffalo @ New Orleans (NBC; Mike Tirico, Drew Brees)
    Sunday Night: Cleveland @ Baltimore (NBC)
    Monday Night: Seattle @ Washington (ESPN)

CBS SINGLE
    Anchorage
    Fairbanks
    Honolulu

Tennessee @ New England
    Ian Eagle, Charles Davis

Pittsburgh @ Cincinnati
    Kevin Harlan, Trent Green

NY Jets @ Houston
    Spero Dedes, Jay Feely

LA Chargers @ Denver (LATE)
    Greg Gumbel, Adam Archuleta

FOX EARLY Anchorage
    Fairbanks
    Honolulu

Tampa Bay @ Indianapolis
    Kevin Burkhardt, Greg Olsen

Philadelphia @ NY Giants
    Adam Amin, Mark Schlereth

Carolina @ Miami
    Chris Myers, Daryl Johnston

Atlanta @ Jacksonville
    Kevin Kugler, Mark Sanchez

FOX LATE Anchorage
    Fairbanks
    Honolulu

LA Rams @ Green Bay
    Joe Buck, Troy Aikman

Minnesota @ San Francisco
    Kenny Albert, Jonathan Vilma

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Go Rams

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Bills will beat the ever living out of the Saints, then have their asses handed to them the following week in Tampa.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Bills will beat the ever living out of the Saints, then have their asses handed to them the following week in Tampa.
    They getting Spencer Brown back?

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    ^ A liar
    A welcher
    A bottom

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    ^ A liar
    A welcher
    A bottom
    Hey, at least I'm not a top, i.e. a . Seems to be no pleasure involved in sticking one's inside another man's poop-filled rectum. It's just gay.

_allas officially in free fall mode. They need to repent on bended knee and beg for red headed Lombardi to come back

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Wouldn't shock me if they get the beaten out of them both weeks tbh. They look done.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    _allas officially in free fall mode. They need to repent on bended knee and beg for red headed Lombardi to come back
    anyone who took them seriously

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    New York Giants
    Post Count
    Dallas better save that timeout to ice their own kicker g

My Team
    New York Giants
    Post Count
    TIMEOUT!! TIMEOUT!! What the ARE YOU DOING!?!?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Reason #347589347258347957634278956324785934 why Garrett needs to be given the keys to the Cowboys again. McFat doesn't know how to ice his own kicker.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    this game

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    det call

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Cuckboys performing their annual collapse per par, paving the way for Garrett''s return

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    a lot of Christian allegories this week, Bot will be hired back on tomorrow as HC, OC, and DC. The whole died then rose again 3 days later, prodigal son returning, and Holy Trinity all at once etc

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Garrett can go a step further if Jerry gifts him the team...then Bot could be Owner, GM, and the coach.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Dallas will always be trash, they can have the most talented team in the NFL but they can't escape who they really are.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Garrett can go a step further if Jerry gifts him the team...then Bot could be Owner, GM, and the coach.
    Make it happen Jerruh!

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    FFFF, and I almost made it through No Nut November

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Losing to an interim head coach at home missing half of his team.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU YOU MICAH PARSONS YOU YOU

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    lol Cowboys

Thread Information