Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    All of the above.

I get laid whenever and wherever I want.

Sometimes it is 20 year old figure skaters.

Other times it is 19 year old GW students.

I live the life of a dude who makes $200k a year, gets the best young pussy

And you can't do anything to live up to that !

Over 16k posts says you're not..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Over 16k posts says you're not..
    $200K doesn't really get you quality chicks. I am into audio and photography, and I kept telling my wife she's lucky because I am not into cars and women, because those two are way more expensive hobbies.

$200K a year, after taxes and mortgage and basic living expenses, won't even allow you afford whatever camera and audio you want, even for a two income home, each making $200K.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Splits... you my , but this is just boasting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Splits... you my , but this is just boasting.
    he got some great trolling out of this bit in years past though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For a single ...it's good.
    Agreed. But still even thou you doing well at 200k single. You still a little monkey like all the majority. Can't drive a Ferrari, can't even fly first class on a regular basis are you kidding me with this

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Agreed. But still even thou you doing well at 200k single. You still a little monkey like all the majority. Can't drive a Ferrari, can't even fly first class on a regular basis

A man doesn't need all that to enjoy life...it's nice to have but not a necessity.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Damn i thought i was doing good in life till saw this thread... 80k per year aint compared to you guys
    Not so much the money, just the clubber scene that set you short my brother.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

A man doesn't need all that to enjoy life...it's nice to have but not a necessity.
    Agreed too.

My point is this thread is like the guy show boating his new mustang

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wtf do you do? Lol. I'm trying to get like you. W2 80k last year. Tracking to break six figures this year though
    He's a professional sucker.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hater is right tbh. 200k is nothing to brag about imo. Good money but still a lil less fish in an ocean filled with sharks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    $200K doesn't really get you quality chicks. I am into audio and photography, and I kept telling my wife she's lucky because I am not into cars and women, because those two are way more expensive hobbies.

$200K a year, after taxes and mortgage and basic living expenses, won't even allow you afford whatever camera and audio you want, even for a two income home, each making $200K.
    Bruh, income has nothing to do with getting chicks. If your income dictates how much ass you're getting then you are still a loser with no game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hater is right tbh. 200k is nothing to brag about imo. Good money but still a lil less fish in an ocean filled with sharks.
    Agreed. An American probably becomes somebody at the 1 million a year after taxes mark

I guess Splits can always move back to Teotihuacan and be somebody there

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All of the above.

I get laid whenever and wherever I want.

Sometimes it is 20 year old figure skaters.

Other times it is 19 year old GW students.

I live the life of a dude who makes $200k a year, gets the best young pussy

And you can't do anything to live up to that !

Bruh, income has nothing to do with getting chicks. If your income dictates how much ass you're getting then you are still a loser with no game.
    I agree, but see above. It's directly in relation to the bolded part.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this trhead lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed. An American probably becomes somebody at the 1 million a year after taxes mark

I guess Splits can always move back to Teotihuacan and be somebody there
    What do you mean "somebody"? Do you think some small business owner who grosses 1 million is more of a "somebody" than a Congressman who makes 200K a year? Oh now you're going to counter with "political power" as if suddenly there's another caveat. That's just it though, there are always caveats to being "somebody" and salary is a much smaller part of it than you realize. Perhaps you're from a country who's main export is cocaine or pros utes, but in the US, 200K a year puts you in the top 5% of salaries. If you cannot be somebody because you don't make more than 200K USD per year, you need to do some soul searching to find out exactly who you're hanging with who makes you feel that way. Either way, it explains your user name.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

i'm sure her bull doesn't mind

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What do you mean "somebody"? Do you think some small business owner who grosses 1 million is more of a "somebody" than a Congressman who makes 200K a year? Oh now you're going to counter with "political power" as if suddenly there's another caveat. That's just it though, there are always caveats to being "somebody" and salary is a much smaller part of it than you realize. Perhaps you're from a country who's main export is cocaine or pros utes, but in the US, 200K a year puts you in the top 5% of salaries. If you cannot be somebody because you don't make more than 200K USD per year, you need to do some soul searching to find out exactly who you're hanging with who makes you feel that way. Either way, it explains your user name.
    Don't be stupid. Obviously politicians, lawyers and doctors no matter how much money they make are somebody. OP is neither. So my point stands. Another little monkey

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Interesting thread.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't be stupid. Obviously politicians, lawyers and doctors no matter how much money they make are somebody. OP is neither. So my point stands. Another little monkey
    "caveats"

What, are there not already enough ass clown trolls here who use the incessantly because they have ty takes and need to decorate them to get views?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    yessir..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Im a CPA I would wanna see this son of a 's 1040 before I believe anything he says or posts.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Im a CPA I would wanna see this son of a 's 1040 before I believe anything he says or posts.
    Just so you know, he has a habit of retreating from previous posts when confronted. If he is making 200K, then he's nouveau riche or just a complete tool. His handle used to be Splitman4evah till a Laker fan improved it for him. Kind of reminds me of that Better Call Saul character who sold oxycontin on the side then bought a yellow H2 with the "playuh" license plate.

Thread Information