Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    them

Neph isn’t winning a single chip from now on.
    Reset?

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hated to see him leave but glad he’s gone

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    It’s hilarious actually. 3 teams reported on Uncle’s antics and the NBA can’t find one shred of evidence? You know the commissioner would love to nail the Clippers ass to the wall yet case closed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    someone from NBA reddit claimed that after feb of last year, Kawhi was already medically cleared to play all games. He still didnt. I remeber thinking it was to save himself from LA but he still doing it in LA.

I really wonder if Dennis ed up Leonards outlook of the regular season.

Really starting to wonder if Leonards autism played a huge part in his decision making...or Robertson decision making.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fantasy land but if George was worth these assets, imagine the haul Leonard would've brought if he asked for his trade in Summer 2017, before his knee 'injury' plummeted his value.

Seriously paywall worhty
    Clippers didn't see it as a trade for PG, it was for both.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Been knowing that Uncle Dennis was something else. Let's not act like Kawhi didn't have anything to do with him leaving though. He's a grown man and had some input as to what was and is going on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not surprising at all, the Raptors said the same thing
    yeah.

Also the Raptors coaching stuff actually had the same thoughts with Leonards Load Managment. This was never toronto idea. If you look around January and Feb last year...Nurse thought leonard was good to go.

The Spurs have been on the right side of this feud.

Kawhi and Camp dont communicate well and its evident with how even Rivers himself was blindsided this year and have no idea.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Been knowing that Uncle Dennis was something else. Let's not act like Kawhi didn't have anything to do with him leaving though. He's a grown man and had some input as to what was and is going on.
    Kawhi has autism. People like him dont trust people outside of who they grew up with.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and people like kawhi trust their family members more than anything. All people with autism are like that

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s hilarious actually. 3 teams reported on Uncle’s antics and the NBA can’t find one shred of evidence? You know the commissioner would love to nail the Clippers ass to the wall yet case closed.
    I mean I guess it's not illegal for him to ask teams to break the CBA unless there is some way to sanction him as a player representative. I can't see Ballmer biting on these demands regardless, not after paying such a premium to get the team in the first place.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only thing the Spurs front office did that was wrong in this whole Kawhi Leonard mess was not make deal with Boston before the trade deadline back in January of 2018.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only thing the Spurs front office did that was wrong in this whole Kawhi Leonard mess was not make deal with Boston before the trade deadline back in January of 2018.

What was Boston offering at that time?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What was Boston offering at that time?
    Tatum and Jaylen Brown.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's the deal with that whole "it's not entirely Kawhi's fault" scoop?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All of that seems pretty reasonable considering what PATFO is about to give Bryn this summer

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With the way he wanted teams to bend over, he seems more of the "butt" kind.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You mean the only thing they did wrong in the Kawhi trade was the actual trade itself?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Old news and who cares?

I have zero sympathy for the Lakers, who's incompetence still led to James and Davis because they were the Lakers or the Raptors, who were gifted a contrived championship.

The only victims from the sleazebag and s bag, were the Spurs, but nobody cares because they've had a lot of success and don't play the media's games.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tatum and Jaylen Brown.
    No they weren't. It was something like Jaylen Brown and a pick. Which is still worlds better than DePression I guess.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In the end, the Lakers aren’t about to complain about how it all turned out. Their James-Davis pairing has been nothing short of spectacular, and they enter this showdown with the Clippers with a 24-6 record that is tops in the Western Conference. The players they were able to add in the wake of Leonard’s July 6 decision — Danny Green, Rajon Rondo, Avery Bradley, Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, Alex Caruso, Troy Daniels and Jared Dudley — have fit in well while making them one of the league’s deepest teams
    Alex Caruso and Jared Dudley make the Lakers the NBAs deepest team? ing Laker slurping ass article

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No they weren't. It was something like Jaylen Brown and a pick. Which is still worlds better than DePression I guess.
    It was already discussed here that Ainge never offered Tatum or Brown for Kawhi. He was arrogant af thinking they would land either Leonard or Ant Davis in free agency. He failed miserably and even lost Horford in the process.

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Begs the question if the Clips obliged with these requests?

Teams are not allowed to get involved in endorsement money. Serious big infraction. If they allowed it, that would be an easy way to get around the salary cap. Sign a player on the cheap, but get a "sponsor" to make up the difference. If Dennis was really talking that , the Spurs REALLY had to tread lightly. Remember what the league did to the T-Wolves over the Joe Johnson infraction - guaranteed endorsement money would be worse.

I don't know if there's any truth to it, but if it happened, Uncle should be banned from having anything to do with any player ever.

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Can't do anything about the past. Pop is playing Beli and Forbes this year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    them

Neph isn’t winning a single chip from now on.
    Unfortunately, neither are the Spurs.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was already discussed here that Ainge never offered Tatum or Brown for Kawhi. He was arrogant af thinking they would land either Leonard or Ant Davis in free agency. He failed miserably and even lost Horford in the process.
    He didn't offer Brown in the summer but at the trade deadline before that summer I think it was reported that he did.

Thread Information