Page 67 of 82 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,675 of 2031
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm a bit behind on the news. Did Galo make it to the Heat or not?

Nope. He wants 3 years but Riley wants 2 years. Two sides couldn't agree so talks have stalled. Likely won't happen unless a side backs down.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a horrific year. Summer still the goal but to make no changes is both wrong and demoralizing
    Agreed. Demoralizing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a horrific year. Summer still the goal but to make no changes is both wrong and demoralizing

Thanks brian mini wright

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Most of it has been through free agency and having the largest cap increase ever for Durant. They're good, but they're also INSANELY lucky.
    Spurs didn’t take advantage of the same things and in fact have been so poor in free agency it crippled the entire operation past few years

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop is still the GOAT in my eyes. Two absolute decades of dominance. But if I don't hope he's done after this year. And for s sake, now that we can't possibly affect Marco's trade value, I don't want to see him off the bench unless he's running back to the locker room for something Lonnie forgot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop is still the GOAT in my eyes. Two absolute decades of dominance. But if I don't hope he's done after this year. And for s sake, now that we can't possibly affect Marco's trade value, I don't want to see him off the bench unless he's running back to the locker room for something Lonnie forgot.

He is a old fart now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m glad the Spurs don’t play the Clippers again so I don’t have to see Pop grope Morris at half court after the game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs didn’t take advantage of the same things and in fact have been so poor in free agency it crippled the entire operation past few years
    They're never going to be able to have that advantage in free agency that GS has. San Fransisco >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> San Antonio if you're rich.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is Pop's farewell tour, he can go out however he wants, tbh. If this is the roster he wants to ride with, then that's his right. It'll probably set the franchise back like Kobe and the Lakers, but he deserves it.

The most successful franchise in sports(along with the Patriots) over the past 20 years, it was always going to end ugly or it wouldn't end at all, that's how these things work.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hoping we go 0-8 on the RRT

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thanks. I dodged a bullet this time, but I'll bookmark that in case I need it in the summer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clippers, Warriors, Hawks, OKC, Grizzlies showing the league how it’s done.
    Thought that Morris would land with the Lakers.

Riddle me this? Can the Spurs lose enough of their fan base to make ownership initiate some changes?
    The modern NBA sucks in many ways, but, I’m not sure what point is being proven by resisting changes like metrics.
    The team will just move to Vegas, St Louis, Seattle etc

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DeMar will NOT be traded per Chris Haynes
    Wow Chris Haynes hitting the breaking news after the deadline passes.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only thing worth checking now is tankathon.com. How low can we go...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If I see Marco play a single second more than Lonnie from here on out i'm ing done. He should be completely out of the rotation. Keldon needs to start getting some spot minutes as well and not just garbage time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All teams that win championships are lucky. I'm not arguing that the Spurs FO is better than the GS FO so I'm not sure what your point is bringing up the Spurs.

The Spurs front office is starting Bryn Forbes. Does anyone really think that they can be defended?
    What is the point in mentioning luck since we're comparing what both FO's have done in recent years regarding managment of assets? Most of their moves lately have been pretty good and luck has had nothing to do with it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only thing worth checking now is tankathon.com. How low can we go...
    Tine to start checking the bottom half of the bracket now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow Chris Haynes hitting the breaking news after the deadline passes.
    You should check out his other alias: Jeff McDonald.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is Pop's farewell tour, he can go out however he wants, tbh. If this is the roster he wants to ride with, then that's his right. It'll probably set the franchise back like Kobe and the Lakers, but he deserves it.

The most successful franchise in sports(along with the Patriots) over the past 20 years, it was always going to end ugly or it wouldn't end at all, that's how these things work.
    I tend to agree with this. I don't begrudge him the opportunity to go out on his own terms, I just don't understand why these are his terms. He can be better than that he currently is. I wouldn't have minded a trade that made them better for this year.

But in the end, you're right. This is the price for the past two decades and its worth it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wake me up in June

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This is actually a reasonable take. I can accept this. I can't accept, however, the lengths to which people will go to claim Pop's decisions are benefiting the team. They are objectively bad. He's been bad for a while now. He had a good run, but I hope he retires after the Olympics.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Wrong. Pop will be here next year too...at a minimum. I think there’s a good chance he coaches at least 2-3 more years

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Amazing job by Doc, Lawrence Frank, and Jerry West. Absolutely amazing job in the last few years.

Deserves a ton of credit
    Some fans will say they just got lucky.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I tend to agree with this. I don't begrudge him the opportunity to go out on his own terms, I just don't understand why these are his terms. He can be better than that he currently is. I wouldn't have minded a trade that made them better for this year.

But in the end, you're right. This is the price for the past two decades and its worth it.

yup def worth it but it still hurts

Thread Information