Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's funny considering it's the an hesis of what I look like . . . but it's not quite as funny as thinking DeRozan's "range starts at 15" (in terms of league hierarchy).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tim vs TD, let's go!!!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Calling the Tim Duncan, Tony Parker, Manu Ginobili and Kawhi Leonard Spurs "gutless worms"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They did it again. They probably will win game 7, but who cares? They've had to expend too much energy in the process for it to matter in the long run and if the Trail Blazers wrap it up tonight, they're probably gone in six games. Either way, a championship is no longer realistic, not just because of that, but because of the lack of a top ten player. It's been their Achilles heel all season and it's cost them in this series.

That and the fact that they're a bunch of mentally fragile (heck, post game six, might as well call it, broken) losers. The way they played in game four was beyond embarrassing. Literally were done from the start until Ginobili grabbed them by the scruff of the neck and willed them to survival. The rest all looked terrified from the jump, particularly down the stretch, when it was clear none of them wanted the ball. Then tonight, another predictable collapse down the stretch, filled with more laughable coaching.

This team never had me fooled this season.
    Tim Duncan, Tony Parker, Manu Ginobili and Kawhi Leonard were "mentally fragile losers"

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DeRozan's range starts at 45 tbh..

This team is a joke. And the decisions with and without Kawhi the past 3-4 years (outside of the draft) have been pretty damn close to pathetic.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    did you MS paint the word sniff on there?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    did you MS paint the word sniff on there?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This team is a joke. And the decisions with and without Kawhi the past 3-4 years (outside of the draft) have been pretty damn close to pathetic.
    Yeah because trading DeRozan for Batum would have been a better move as well right? The problem is Pop has made some questionable decisions but if some of y'all were GM this franchise would be even worse.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sometthing happened during Timvp hiatus, tbh.

Timvp used to be an open minded critic.

Nowadys it feels like hes just here to handout B-,B Grades to Pop and Mills.

Who knows why?...dissapointing tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tim Duncan, Tony Parker, Manu Ginobili and Kawhi Leonard were "mentally fragile losers"
    Still pretending the Ibaka injury didn't play a significant role in the outcome.

If not for that outcome, people would think of the Spurs this decade a lot differently, because they've repeatedly blown series leads, at home, in series where they were either favored or viewed as a coin flip.

At least that could be explained away as being caught up in the heat of the moment. There's no plausible explanation for "DeRozan's range starts at 15", with the exception of either not following the league, not being nearly as knowledgeable as you think or a combination thereof.

A blast from the past.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sometthing happened during Timvp hiatus, tbh.

Timvp used to be an open minded critic.

Nowadys it feels like hes just here to handout B-,B Grades to Pop and Mills.

Who knows why?...dissapointing tbh
    This would be a more effective of an avenue if people couldn't just look up the grades and see you aren't being truthful.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This would be a more effective of an avenue if people couldn't just look up the grades and see you aren't being truthful.
    We all know you have given bad grades to pop, but as a general statement people also know your level of leniency towards him. It has come to a point that it is now somewhat or a running joke around here

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This guy thinks Duncan, Ginobili, Parker and Leonard were an Ibaka injury away from genuinely earning the label of mentally fragile losers and gutless worms.

And @ the worst thing the guy can think to use against me is saying DeRozan's range starts at 15 coming off a season he was All-NBA. Okay

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We all know you have given bad grades to pop, but as a general statement people also know your level of leniency towards him. It has come to a point that it is now somewhat or a running joke around here
    Anything south of advocating finding a tall tree and a short rope for Pop and RC wouldn't be acceptable for the edgelords and the ever-depressed. I've been questioning Pop's moves since preseason while others were marveling at Forbes' redemption arc.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This guy thinks Duncan, Ginobili, Parker and Leonard were an Ibaka injury away from genuinely earning the label of mentally fragile losers and gutless worms.

And @ the worst thing the guy can think to use against me is saying DeRozan's range starts at 15 coming off a season he was All-NBA. Okay
    That's not what I said. But every positive the media thinks about this franchise from the majority of this decade, could easily be viewed through a different lens if not for that.

At thinking All-NBA automatically = top 15. I don't have time to sift through all your bull . Anyone who's spent enough time on this board and isn't a brainwashed cult member, would know it. It doesn't need to be recited.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn...LJ bullying EMO IT 21 in the paint

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And nice work OP

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can remember when EMO IT 21 started posting here. He'd repeatedly cry and play the post count smack card because no one respected his takes like he thought they should.

you guise don't liek me cuz mah post count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Currently driving my Ford Edge, on the way to get me beard edged up and listening to Living on the Edge by Aerosmith.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread of the year already.

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Currently driving my Ford Edge, on the way to get me beard edged up and listening to Living on the Edge by Aerosmith.

The Edge says, "SFW"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP would've been funny if it weren't true

Thread Information