My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We’re stacked!!!

He lost the mohawk though

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs: sign a solid, young big prospect to a great flexible contract.

SpursTalk: ING PATFO! THIS IS JUST MORE MONEY FOR THEM TO GIVE FORBES.

Don't get me wrong...I hate Bryn coming back too, but give it a rest people.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs: sign a solid, young big prospect to a great flexible contract.

SpursTalk: ING PATFO! THIS IS JUST MORE MONEY FOR THEM TO GIVE FORBES.

Don't get me wrong...I hate Bryn coming back too, but give it a rest people.
    Problem is if they need to cut bodies at the end of training camp it looks like Landale is a prime candidate with his contract while Forbes has a decent chunk of fully guaranteed money both this year and next year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Problem is if they need to cut bodies at the end of training camp it looks like Landale is a prime candidate with his contract while Forbes has a decent chunk of fully guaranteed money both this year and next year.
    We'll see. From a financial aspect, I agree that he seems like he is set up for the chopping board.

I also don't think Pop would bring in a friend of Mills (who I'm sure gave feedback) and someone he interacted with in Tokyo..fly him in all the way from Australia and give him a guaranteed contract just to cut him in training camp.

They are already posting tweets and pics of him in a Spurs jersey. Dude is a Spur.

If I was Eubanks, I would be looking for ways to get out of my lease right now.
    Last edited by Dex; 08-20-2021 at 08:32 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We'll see. From a financial aspect, I agree that he seems like he is set up for the chopping board.

I also don't think Pop would bring in a friend of Mills (who I'm sure gave feedback) and someone he interacted with in Tokyo all the way from Australia....just to cut him in training camp.

If I was Eubanks, I would be looking for ways to get out of my lease right now.
    Eubanks is also making three times as much. Assuming the Spurs have to swallow Aminu's $10mil before the start of the season I doubt ownership will want to s out more than they have to.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great deal tbh. I'm pretty sure he will surprise people. His offensive skillset is very advanced, he should have a long NBA career

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Listening to Jock talk about his needlessly and annoyingly long road to the NBA, you'd think the dude was 35 and not 25

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eubanks is also making three times as much. Assuming the Spurs have to swallow Aminu's $10mil before the start of the season I doubt ownership will want to s out more than they have to.
    Unless minimum salary dropped to $600K, he’s not. Drew is making just shy of $1.8M. Next year is unguaranteed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've said it before, but I love this

Was hoping he would make the NBA, watched his entire Australian season he just played as he landed on my Oz team...never imagined he'd land on my NBA team too

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So my whole theory of Eubanks and Landale competing in camp, with the loser getting cut, is beginning to have some meat to it?
    I have no Clue what this Organization is doing but Landale is a keeper for sure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Too bad Patty was gone. Having him, Jock and maybe Simmons would’ve been fun. Having Jock might get Simmons situate better with a familiar face and fellow Aussie to go battle with.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He, Keldon, and Drew are gonna bring that high level of energy and fire. Gonna be fun.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like this signing, he definitely has that Aussietude going, but I wonder how often he is going to be in 's doghouse because he doesn't speak in politically correct woke speech?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep, Bryn has to be getting that entire exception.

Fvck!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Met Jock yesterday at Target. He and his smoke-show girlfriend. Was standing behind him in the checkout line and thought damn that dude is tall. He was wearing a mask and a ball cap so didn’t recognize him at first. Then he said something to his girlfriend and the Australian accent gave it away. Asked him if he was Jock Landale and he confirmed. Told him I was Spurs fan and said welcome to San Antonio and good luck this season. Didn’t wanna bother him so kept it brief. He appreciated it and said “Thanks mate, I’ll do my best” lol. Nice guy.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Met Jock yesterday at Target. He and his smoke-show girlfriend. Was standing behind him in the checkout line and thought damn that dude is tall. He was wearing a mask and a ball cap so didn’t recognize him at first. Then he said something to his girlfriend and the Australian accent gave it away. Asked him if he was Jock Landale and he confirmed. Told him I was Spurs fan and said welcome to San Antonio and good luck this season. Didn’t wanna bother him so kept it brief. He appreciated it and said “Thanks mate, I’ll do my best” lol. Nice guy.
    At least he didn't turn down your young daughter for picture after she had just had been put in a cast and on crutches, TBH

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least he didn't turn down your young daughter for picture after she had just had been put in a cast and on crutches, TBH
    One of the classics. And you know, even though Leonard's rep has fallen off majorly since then, I still don't think turning that person's daughter down made any less sense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've said it before, but I love this

Was hoping he would make the NBA, watched his entire Australian season he just played as he landed on my Oz team...never imagined he'd land on my NBA team too
    The powers that be need to change your name to Jock m8

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thought this was gonna turn into a story about being in the syrup aisle and him being slow as molasses

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dude shops at Target. like him already.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    did you tell him bryn sucks?

Thread Information