Page 91 of 130 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,275 of 3250
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Haitian migrants in custody have 'hijacked' multiple buses (msn.com)

DEL RIO, Texas — Haitian migrants in federal custody have "hijacked" multiple buses during transport rides and forced out drivers in incidents that threaten to stop the U.S. government's immigration enforcement operations, according to three people familiar with the incidents.
    "They’ve been basically overpowering the drivers and they’ve actually hijacked a couple of the buses and driven them down the road a little ways and escaped. This happened multiple times," a senior federal law enforcement official told the Washington Examiner Tuesday evening.

HAITIAN MIGRANTS REVOLT IN CUSTODY AND OVERTAKE PRIVATELY CONTRACTED BUS

"They’re moving the detainees, but they’re not shackled — they’re not restrained in any way. Yesterday some detainees kicked a window out and 22 escaped," the same official said, referring to an incident on Monday.
    On Monday afternoon, a bus bound for San Antonio, Texas, was taken over during the two-and-a-half-hour trip from the international bridge in Del Rio. The migrants on board had been picked up from the makeshift migrant camp, where thousands are waiting to be taken into custody.
    "They did break out of the bus, and they did escape," a second federal law enforcement official confirmed to the Washington Examiner on Tuesday.
    Law enforcement searched for the escapees and recaptured them that evening.
    Original Author: Anna Giaritelli
    Last edited by MultiTroll; 09-23-2021 at 09:31 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ but but but don't spin the reins near them, menacingly.

No, but those dudes were spinning reins, menacingly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds like something from The Onion

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "great replacement"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    we don't need the KKK for this anymore, now we have OANN and Fox News and the useful idiots who spread it for them

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "great replacement"

So what you're saying is Nathans' victimhood roamed the earth a 100 years ago as well...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So what you're saying is Nathans' victimhood roamed the earth a 100 years ago as well...
    it never went away

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    segregation and racist US immigration laws were a direct influence on the Nazis

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Biden administration is preparing to reopen a migrant detention camp at Guantánamo Bay in the wake of a surge of migrants and asylum seekers on the southern border.

The Immigration and Customs Enforcement (Ice) bureau is inviting tenders for private contractors to run the Migrant Operations Center on the US naval base, close to the prison compounds housing the remaining 39 detainees held in the “war on terror”.

The migrant camp was first set up in 1991 and was intended to hold Cuban asylum seekers. Ultimately it was used to detain about 34,000 Haitians and roughly the same number of Cubans until it was wound down by the Obama administration. It has not been used to hold migrants since 2017.

Ice is looking for a private contractor to run the centre and provide unarmed custody and security officers.

“At least 10 percent of the augmented personnel must be fluent in Spanish and Haitian Creole,” states the advertisement, first reported by NBC News. It was placed on the Sam.gov government contracting website on 17 September with a deadline for offers of 1 October.
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...p-biden-reopen

the carefully hedged rejoinder:

"[DHS] is not and will not send Haitian nationals being encountered at the southwest border to the Migrant Operations Center (MOC) in Guantanamo Bay," wrote Marsha Espinosa, the assistant secretary for public affairs at DHS, on Twitter.
    https://www.npr.org/2021/09/23/10399...ity-guantanamo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    US special envoy resigns

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ordered by the white house. Hopefully the border patrol guys go on strike and tell those assholes in DC to come down themselves and fix the mess they created.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ordered by the white house. Hopefully the border patrol guys go on strike and tell those assholes in DC to come down themselves and fix the mess they created.
    10-4.

Will they be temporarily suspending chauffeured bus rides that give the asshole element within the Hatian the chance to hijack?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    segregation and racist US immigration laws were a direct influence on the Nazis

As I posted a couple days ago, Nazis studied KKK/American racist methods, but found some too brutal.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Incompetent leftists pandering to their emotional base. The left is a destructive force.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Leftists think I'm supposed to be silent as they simultaneously preach white hatred and open borders. Nah.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A country as politically polarized as the US should only take in a small number of high quality legal immigrants. The goal is to wash out conservative votes though so open borders.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The left owns education, mainstream media, Hollywood, etc. Plus they have anti-white dogma to manipulate the masses. Plus they have a big government agenda that wants dependents. It's not difficult to see why they support any 85iq moron coming to America.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    85 IQ?

Maybe they could give you some lessons, Nathan89.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The audacity to not enforce immigration laws, but tell others how to enforce the law is unbelievable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mafia

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Leftists think I'm supposed to be silent as they simultaneously preach white hatred and open borders. Nah.
    all you do and all you're ever going to do is .

You will never do one thing about any of this.

You don't even vote.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The audacity to not enforce immigration laws, but tell others how to enforce the law is unbelievable.
    Like Trump's employment practices.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oh look, nathan making everything about race

immigration? THREAT TO THE WHTE MAN

Thread Information