Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    10th person in US has died
    Age? Health before infection?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You read the whole post, dip . Don't even try to lie, you sub-par, dime-a-dozen scratcher.
    boohoo you frisco got

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I was in Oakland about a month ago, and we stayed about a 10 minute walk northwest of uptown (off 26th and Market). I don't see how anyone in Texas can complain about the homeless situation here. It was a very interesting walk at times, especially right near where you cross under 980. I never felt threatened, but the homeless camps here in Austin are nothing compared to Oakland. Still, we had a great time and Oakland/SF were fun as . Right near Modern Times brewing there were 1 bedroom apartments at 170sf for like 1700/mo with a shared kitchen. So ridiculous.
    The homeless problem is getting pretty bad here in SA man. Surely word spreads quick among these people about which cities will give them the most and they migrate around.The downtown areas are FULL of homeless people now, was never this much.. They've made their way out all the way to 1604 and beyond. There is a large homeless camp in my area and bums fighting for the chance to peddle the intersections there. We had one of them jump in front of an 18 wheeler a couple months back to kill himself and caused a major accident.

I feel bad for people who have to ride the bus on the busy downtown routes, the bus transfer stations are legit homeless resorts there. Bums laid out on nearly every bench there lol

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    The homeless problem is getting pretty bad here in SA man. Surely word spreads quick among these people about which cities will give them the most and they migrate around.The downtown areas are FULL of homeless people now, was never this much.. They've made their way out all the way to 1604 and beyond. There is a large homeless camp in my area and bums fighting for the chance to peddle the intersections there. We had one of them jump in front of an 18 wheeler a couple months back to kill himself and caused a major accident.

I feel bad for people who have to ride the bus on the busy downtown routes, the bus transfer stations are legit homeless resorts there. Bums laid out on nearly every bench there lol
    I know what you are saying, there are spots in Austin where it is bad, but Oakland was on a completely different level. There was trash everywhere for blocks in some areas, and some of the camps were several blocks of just tents.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Wife and I went downtown a couple of weeks ago. Didn't make it the 30ft from valet parking to the restaurant door without some skank asking us for money.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Wife and I went downtown a couple of weeks ago. Didn't make it the 30ft from valet parking to the restaurant door without some skank asking us for money.
    Well...she can’t rely on her son’s tattoo shop to pay the bills.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Baylor Bears

Fort Bend county texas

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Fort Bend county texas
    Same group of people worried about the coronavirus are the ones who cried and took mental health days for trump election. Sensationalism + low iq = 2020

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Baylor Bears

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Same group of people worried about the coronavirus are the ones who cried and took mental health days for trump election. Sensationalism + low iq = 2020

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I know what you are saying, there are spots in Austin where it is bad, but Oakland was on a completely different level. There was trash everywhere for blocks in some areas, and some of the camps were several blocks of just tents.
    Yep.. Here at DeZavala and I-10 which is a top homeless camp area, I saw pictures posted of a bulldozer they brought in to demolish these camps pushing this huge mound of junk and hoarded items and it was full of used needles, condoms, all types of in this trash. These losers need to be made uncomfortable so they keep it moving, yet we're making it so much easier for them to sit on their asses.. Now, clean asses, as we're footing the bill for them to shower in private whenever they please lol

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yeah it's ing pathetic how spread out they are.. they used to gravitate towards the county jail bridge area and along the main bus lines, now they're ing everywhere. The city polices them really only near the downtown college district as we need to remain attractive for college students.. everywhere else panhandling isn't an issue until they interfere with the traffic flow.. in 2020 SA, I can pull up at Marbach and 410 and get 3 candy apples, 4 bottles of water, donate to the guy walking up and down the lanes doing the sign of the cross, and get my windows cleaned w/ a newspaper all in one red light

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    Robinlopez.gif

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Baylor Bears
    11 more cases in NY for a total of 22

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Baylor Bears

50 cases

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

50 cases
    Who cares

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks

Thread Information