Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You re right. Who needs money, or why care if your property gets burned to the ground... go get a molotov and start a protest mate. Have fun at it.
    What property of his was Kyle protectiing?

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This meme doesn't even make sense. Right wingers desperate to come out of this not looking like un patriotic racists.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What property of his was Kyle protectiing?
    U are walking down the street and see a guy throwing molotovs and destroying someones house or building. Do u do something?

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Evil people are demonizing self defense. They want you to sit down and take the beating the leftist mob decides you deserve.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You re right. Who needs money, or why care if your property gets burned to the ground... go get a molotov and start a protest mate. Have fun at it.
    I am right I know. Maybe lets re distribute that money from millionaires and billionaires to everyone and we won't have to worry about money anymore. Way to ignore the part of a whole race being angry for being on for years and years and years and years. I think a bit of anger is healthy at this point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    U are walking down the street and see a guy throwing molotovs and destroying someones house or building. Do u do something?
    So he wasn't protecting anything of his own. Thank you.

I'd tell the cops in the armored car I was just talking to a couple minutes earlier.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am right I know. Maybe lets re distribute that money from millionaires and billionaires to everyone and we won't have to worry about money anymore. Way to ignore the part of a whole race being angry for being on for years and years and years and years. I think a bit of anger is healthy at this point.
    You do know that the best place by far in the whole world to be black is usa.
    But hey, if you want some comunism stuff i am sure they would be more happy in china.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

BLM is a violent and racist movement.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can see the people trying to protect property are the problem and not the looters and people burning down property.
    Well that's a pleasant surprise.

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The kid actually showed remarkable composure when defending himself against his attackers.
    This kids life is ruined because people like you incite and empower others with hate and vitriol.

You destroyed this kids life because you’re a racist. Good job destroying the life of one of your own.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This kid was 15 miles from home walking around with an assault rifle at a BLM protest.

Logic says he got exactly what he wanted.

I blame his parents.
    So every person who uses a gun in a negative way is the fault of the parent? Does that include all races?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe they don't want to dance for white people who don't give a that police keep murdering them?
    The people who don't give a are not watching them anyway.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Taking a step back from whether or not he is guilty of murder (we don't have enough facts to know at this point), I don't see any legitimate defense for him being there. I think all of us here agree that the looting and the burning of businesses is unjust and we don't like it. But none of us are loading up our guns and going down there to protect property. I don't know the law in Wisconsin, but I'm betting that there is not a right to use deadly force to protect personal property or even real property that is being burned. Maybe if there was someone stuck inside a building and you were using deadly force to stop a crime where the consequence is death, then you have an excuse. But stopping robbers in a riot using deadly force is bad news for someone that doesn't even live in the state and drove their intentionally to protect property with a gun, which implies the intent to use deadly force.

Now we don't know if the people shot were agitators, protesters, or looters. So we don't know if he was really protecting property when he shot the three people. So while the kid may have been there to protect property, there is no evidence as of yet that he was shooting anyone to protect property. There is some indication in might be self defense, but a lot of that depends on why the first person shot was chasing him and if the kid heard a gun shot and thought he was returning fire, and if the kid provoked the violence.

But all of that is mute if the kid stayed home where he belonged. If the business owners feel passionately about using deadly force to protect their place of business, that is there choice and their consequences. If they chose to stay home, the kid should have done the same. That doesn't excuse the looting and the arson. Those are de able. But even if the people shot had violent pasts or had criminal records or were sex offenders, the shooter didn't know that when he shot them and it was not a justification for being killed. Now if they were attacking the kid, especially the first guy, then that changes things. But we don't know the motives of everyone as of yet, so we have to find that out first to the best of what the evidence shows.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just maybe it’s not a good idea for a 17 year old to have an assault rifle???

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You do know that the best place by far in the whole world to be black is usa.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just maybe it’s not a good idea for a 17 year old to have an assault rifle???
    I don't know that you can say that for sure, but it's certainly a bad idea for one to have one, go to a riot, and think that a situation won't arise where someone gets aggressive with him and he might shoot and kill them. It's an entirely predictable outcome and while 17 year olds are mostly naive, you'd think his parents would know if he left to another state with a gun intent on defending property. That can only end poorly and it has ended as poorly as could be imagined. If his defense can't come up with a legitimate case of self defense, he's going to jail for a long time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

BLM is a violent and racist movement.
    Prove that was a BLM member.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine following Andy Ngo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know that you can say that for sure, but it's certainly a bad idea for one to have one, go to a riot, and think that a situation won't arise where someone gets aggressive with him and he might shoot and kill them. It's an entirely predictable outcome and while 17 year olds are mostly naive, you'd think his parents would know if he left to another state with a gun intent on defending property. That can only end poorly and it has ended as poorly as could be imagined. If his defense can't come up with a legitimate case of self defense, he's going to jail for a long time.
    this immature 17 year old kid made choices that knowingly put himself in the wrong place at the wrong time with an assault rifle. He was definitely looking for trouble and it found him. His life is now ruined and I think he is to blame for it based on his decision making.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this immature 17 year old kid made choices that knowingly put himself in the wrong place at the wrong time with an assault rifle. He was definitely looking for trouble and it found him. His life is now ruined and I think he is to blame for it based on his decision making.
    My point is that not all 17 year olds with an assault rife are going to do that, though this one definitely did.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    a friend of the guy that was shot in the arm said, that his friend told him he regrets not killing him and not emptying the entire mag in him... well unlucky. next time be faster got.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    a friend of the guy that was shot in the arm said, that his friend told him he regrets not killing him and not emptying the entire mag in him... well unlucky. next time be faster got.
    Spoken like a true Texas Ranger.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any news on restart time shedule ?
    Probably Saturday, but nothing is set yet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Call the police.

Thread Information