Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol thinking one decent opinion makes up for a lifetime of awful ones
    One decent opinion? Dude, I can quote post after post of legendary correct takes on this forum. You, on the other hand, are so ing awful that won't even dare posting with your original account anymore.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you look at it from a numbers standpoint, they all look good..

27.6 and 15 per game this playoffs through 8 games.. All in just 33 Min (WTF is up with that Coach Bud)

But the inability to get his own shot in that half court set is pretty embarrassing TBH.. He's got no Jumper, no low post game, FT's are terrible.. Everything is just drive to the bucket.. People questioning these likely back to back league MVP's are right to do so at this point..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll give him one more year cause he's only 25...
    Youth is still on his side. But this Bucks team was on pace for 70 wins at one point this season.. To go out with a complete whimper like this in the 2nd round, is a massive cluster . Now Giannis will be motivated to pull the usual Superstar BS.. Joining up with all star players.. I'd like to see the Bucks keep trying to build it.. But he is probably leaving..

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yikes!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have not been watching much that series - is it mainly single coverage on him?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's being exposed, but his supporting cast is really bad. Typical RS players benefiting from a system, but unable to do anything in the playoffs. Middleton is a #3 at best, Bledsoe isn't a player that belongs on a winning team, Korver/Connaughton/Divincienzo aren't legit NBA players, etc.
    Yeah, but you've gotta at least get a game, right? It's not like they're going against a powerhouse. Miami is full of unproven players who haven't even had a full season together, and they're going against the league's "best" team with the MVP. I can't recall an upset this jarring since I started watching the nba, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is on the level of 2007 Dirk against the Warriors...just embarrassing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you look at it from a numbers standpoint, they all look good..

27.6 and 15 per game this playoffs through 8 games.. All in just 33 Min (WTF is up with that Coach Bud)

But the inability to get his own shot in that half court set is pretty embarrassing TBH.. He's got no Jumper, no low post game, FT's are terrible.. Everything is just drive to the bucket.. People questioning these likely back to back league MVP's are right to do so at this point..
    Those numbers are inflated by playing against a magic team that had no business being in the playoffs. Now that he's facing an actual playoff caliber team like Miami, it's getting ugly... And fast

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, but you've gotta at least get a game, right? It's not like they're going against a powerhouse. Miami is full of unproven players who haven't even had a full season together, and they're going against the league's "best" team with the MVP. I can't recall an upset this jarring since I started watching the nba, tbh
    Agreed. I will say this I do believe the pandemic break caused the Bucks to lose the great chemistry they had established prior to the pandemic. They were never got back to their high level of play in the bubble. It kind of reminds of how the Spurs despite having the best record in '11 fell apart chemistry wise during the last 20 games of the regular season and ended up losing to the Grizzlies. Spurs were smart enough not to break up that team but to make the trade to get #2 to upgrade their perimeter defense weaknesses. Bucks need to make some moves during the off-season to sure up some of the weaknesses they have.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I’ll play along and break it down more specifically for you

Dude, you've made a little mistake

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Bubble I think is a factor.. They look disinterested to an extent. No HC does suck when you work so hard all year long to earn it.. But the level of play has been hideous for the Bucks.. Nobody really playing well.. They played excellent D most of the year.. It's gone down the drain..

Those numbers are inflated by playing against a magic team that had no business being in the playoffs. Now that he's facing an actual playoff caliber team like Miami, it's getting ugly... And fast
    He can't get his own shot half court.. It was the same as last year in the Raptors series.. He needs something, anything in terms of some low post moves.. But nobody plays that way anymore.. It's killing him IMO..

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, 2-2 as the “best player”? Got it! (Btw, opponents shyt their pants out of respect)

It also funny how Kawhi fits wherever he goes but Giannis/Harden had teams constructed around them but their team is somehow “imperfect”. You would have still been hanging on to the same straw man “pristine” narrative had Kawhi swapped place with either one.
    No, failed miserably under not pristine cir stances and has only so far succeeded with him. True to form in this era, he's unwilling to compete without them, so unfortunately, like Durant and Curry, we'll probably never know.

TD 21 claim your 82 game chumps
    I never claimed the Bucks. I've never believed in them, never wavered on the Raptors beating them last year, thought they might again and that the Clippers definitely would.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Veteran
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    Damn

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    One decent opinion? Dude, I can quote post after post of legendary correct takes on this forum. You, on the other hand, are so ing awful that won't even dare posting with your original account anymore.
    lol slobbing your own knob

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    This is the equivalent of LeBrat quitting on the ‘10 Cavs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you watched the end of game 3, you could see Giannis had already quit on his team the second he got hurt. Dude looks like he’s never played hurt before and had no idea what to do. You could tell he didn’t want to be out there but Bud wouldn’t pull him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    beats exaggerating an injury and quitting on a team for a whole season bc you knew you had no chance to do anything but get beat by KD or LeBron

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    “But Giannis needs more help.”

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Basing things off of less than one full game, that went to overtime no less.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Basing things off of less than one full game, that went to overtime no less.
    Bucks had 3 games to get their first win with Giannis on the court. They didn’t win until he wasn’t.

Thread Information