Page 247 of 491 FirstFirst ... 147197237243244245246247248249250251257297347 ... LastLast
Results 6,151 to 6,175 of 12267
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why is media acting like Kawhi locked down Giannis yesterday? He didn't even guard him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Should be 2-2 after tomorrow night tbh.

Spurfan crowning the Bucks for holding serve at home

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Should be 2-2 after tomorrow night tbh.

Spurfan crowning the Bucks for holding serve at home
    What do you think happens this series?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bucks probably win game 4 IMO..they looked like the better team, even in a loss, they're just too stacked..

More Hill and Brogdon, less Bledsoe..

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wish someone on the Spurs would start dropping bombs on what happened with Kawhi like Magic is doing with the Lakers. Tbh
    roberto

you are almost as brainwashed with kawhitter as trump’s cult is brainwashed

with the traitor criminal fraud president

kawhitter quit- period.

kawhitter

trump

sad to see roberto diaz go down this way

smh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What do you think happens this series?
    I think it goes 7 tbh and that Game 7 is a toss up. Nephew is the best player in the series, I trust him more than Giannis tbh.

Hope I'm wrong and MIL wins these next two games but I definitely think it's tied up going to Game 5.

I'd like to see Bud start cutting Bledsoe's minutes. Brogdon and Hill are much better options. I'd like to see more Giannis at the 5 as well....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think it goes 7 tbh and that Game 7 is a toss up. Nephew is the best player in the series, I trust him more than Giannis tbh.

Hope I'm wrong and MIL wins these next two games but I definitely think it's tied up going to Game 5.

I'd like to see Bud start cutting Bledsoe's minutes. Brogdon and Hill are much better options. I'd like to see more Giannis at the 5 as well....
    Nah. TOR needed two OTs, Freak fouling out, and a parade to the FT line for Kawhi to eke out one win. Milwaukee wins game 4, and takes it at home in game 5.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bucks probably win game 4 IMO..they looked like the better team, even in a loss, they're just too stacked..

I hope the Bucks do win, but I'm not so sure they will after watching the Bucks take some stupid shot selections and commit some stupid turnovers late in the game. At this level of NBA play in the playoffs, that is what losses you games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    roberto

you are almost as brainwashed with kawhitter as trump’s cult is brainwashed

with the traitor criminal fraud president

kawhitter quit- period.

kawhitter

trump

sad to see roberto diaz go down this way

smh

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

They need to get Giannis in the post more and when the Raptors double someone needs to cut to the basket. The Bucks camp out at the 3 point line too much. No reason to give the ball to Giannis at top of the key it will be easier for all the Raptors to collapse and build that wall. In the post it will be a lot more difficult. Plus he needs to do what Kiwi does and try to spin and attack the basket.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count

I thought this Raptors team was frightening plus Milluakee doesn't have any talent outside of their top 2 and occasionally Bledsoe to beat the the Raps.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought this Raptors team was frightening plus Milluakee doesn't have any talent outside of their top 2 and occasionally Bledsoe to beat the the Raps.
    The East is trash tbh. Dubs will probably sweep the Finals. I don't buy the East hype, never have.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wish someone on the Spurs would start dropping bombs on what happened with Kawhi like Magic is doing with the Lakers. Tbh
    If its anti PATFO, spurs fans wont believe. They have confirmation bias tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If its anti PATFO, spurs fans wont believe. They have confirmation bias tbh.
    And you all the Spurs haters/Raptors fanboys in the media don't have confirmation bias? You got grown men essentially whoring themselves out, desperately trying to get an in with his group and be their go-to. It's pathetic.

There's nothing anyone can say that can excuse his behavior. Even if it was mostly or even all on the Spurs, requesting a trade is one thing, doing all the things he pulled is another. You just don't do that to your teammates or an employer paying him what they were.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They should cancel the damn ads and charge $5 to post in this thread about kawhi. $$$$$

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They should cancel the damn ads and charge $5 to post in this thread about kawhi. $$$$$
    That'll be $5, please.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Admiral kinda did last year when he said he tried to reach out to that got and got the cold shoulder.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I really hope we find out someday. Re-watching Kawhi embrace Pop after we beat the Heat just makes this whole thing so strange. My gut still tells me it was Kawhi deciding between his uncle and the Spurs. This whole thing just ing sucks. He seemed to be that player that was finally giving the Spurs the media buzz we deserved during the Duncan era. Kawhi's game seemed more marketable and he was a of a player for us. It's easy to say Kawhi but if we really felt that way this thread would have died pages ago. It sucks seeing our heir to the throne being a man among boys. Just keeping it real.
    Lets not talk in hyperbole here. The media did not respect #2 when he was here. As much as I despise him I thought he should have won the MVP in 2017 but the media refused to acknowledge his great season and claimed he was only good because of Pop's system. They also didn't believe he was as good as Harden,Westbrook.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why is media acting like Kawhi locked down Giannis yesterday? He didn't even guard him
    Apparently on 41 possessions.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apparently on 41 possessions.
    Not 1 on 1 though, Raptors triple team Giannis with that zone defense

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The body language from Rudy Gay and what he alludes to in his interview with Danny Green tells you all you really need to know. And it doesn't require a doctorate in body language to come to that conclusion.

Despite the support he received when he was still on the team and doing his injury hiatus (most notably from Mills now that I think about it) and Murray, by this season it was clear he was not well liked by his teammates. And I think they took great pride in whooping his ass in his return.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And you all the Spurs haters/Raptors fanboys in the media don't have confirmation bias? You got grown men essentially whoring themselves out, desperately trying to get an in with his group and be their go-to. It's pathetic.

There's nothing anyone can say that can excuse his behavior. Even if it was mostly or even all on the Spurs, requesting a trade is one thing, doing all the things he pulled is another. You just don't do that to your teammates or an employer paying him what they were.
    Yep. I am mystified how this is overlooked by so many Nephew playerfans. How can anyone look themselves in the mirror and call themselves a Spurs fan when that er stole $19M and couldn't even bring himself to come to the games, especially later in the season and playoffs. And the kicker is hiding from his coaches and Pop and not giving anyone any heads up.

Absolutely, positively unforgivable. And anyone saying otherwise.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not 1 on 1 though, Raptors triple team Giannis with that zone defense

Stupid media narrative. Something for them to talk about.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep. I am mystified how this is overlooked by so many Nephew playerfans. How can anyone look themselves in the mirror and call themselves a Spurs fan when that er stole $19M and couldn't even bring himself to come to the games, especially later in the season and playoffs. And the kicker is hiding from his coaches and Pop and not giving anyone any heads up.

Absolutely, positively unforgivable. And anyone saying otherwise.
    This man has it down.

hope and change
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    man, now that GS swept the guests, it really extra sucks that Toronto stole that game 3. should have been 2 sweeps and then GS beating Milwaukee without Durant, showing the world just how much of a joke the WNBAE really is

Thread Information