My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one probably watched or cares as ratings plummet. However, I am a HS level basketball official and IMO by far worst seemingly called game by in a key series situation since Kings had game robbed against of course same team. Bubble* just became *** Score differential will not reflect Heat were right there in in 4th it till seemingly brutally all calls went LAL way. Supposed Kang benefitted most and jawed at refs despite getting several gifts that video did not support. Davis also was a diva faking an injury or at least creating drama.

LAL bubble championship coming soon is a total ***fraud. How can anyone with a conscience root for them?

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    stop. they allowed the game to be physical all game long. the heat were aggressors early, the Lakers were more aggressive late. jimmy getting bottled up by bron was the difference.

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    LBron is going to hoist up that Bill Russell MVP trophy and then get his pic taken with Biden in the white house while OP continues to cry

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No one probably watched or cares as ratings plummet. However, I am a HS level basketball official and IMO by far worst seemingly called game by in a key series situation since Kings had game robbed against of course same team. Bubble* just became *** Score differential will not reflect Heat were right there in in 4th it till seemingly brutally all calls went LAL way. Supposed Kang benefitted most and jawed at refs despite getting several gifts that video did not support. Davis also was a diva faking an injury or at least creating drama.

LAL bubble championship coming soon is a total ***fraud. How can anyone with a conscience root for them?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

How much money you burned on Denver and Miami?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    prob a perfect response

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    prob a perfect response
    lol...I'm still trying to figure out how losing HCA and your best perimeter defender makes your championship not count? These gots are desperate to discredit one of the hardest championships in NBA history. Every team was licking their chops to face the Lakers without HCA.

Damien Lillard and Harden+Westbrook as well as Murray Jokic were ecstatic to face the top heavy Lakers and they all got a gentleman sweep. If Miami was about to win this I promise you sperm fans would be counting the ring in their imagination but now that it's the Lakers it's less valuable.

inb4 Lebron got rest for 3 months

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    lol...I'm still trying to figure out how losing HCA and your best perimeter defender makes your championship not count? These gots are desperate to discredit one of the hardest championships in NBA history. Every team was licking their chops to face the Lakers without HCA.

Damien Lillard and Harden+Westbrook as well as Murray Jokic were ecstatic to face the top heavy Lakers and they all got a gentleman sweep. If Miami was about to win this I promise you sperm fans would be counting the ring in their imagination but now that it's the Lakers it's less valuable.

inb4 Lebron got rest for 3 months
    funny how people want to talk about other teams being shorthanded when the Lakers dealt with it themselves. not saying AB is as good as Bam or Goran, but its not like they didn't have to make some major adjustments, and dealt with it through the entire playoffs, as well as not having Rondo early either. AB was a huge part of their success and a noticeable loss to the team, and its obvious how vital Rondo has been. having both of them healthy and playing from the get-go, the Lakers may literally have swept their way through the entire playoffs

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Touchy subject obviously but Heat will be compe ive game 5 so see how plays out to hopefully go 6 at least

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...inching-game-5

Make 1st uniform loss happen Heat somehow

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's normal to give one up to win at home, tbh

Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Free throw attempts through Game 4:

MIA - 103 LAL 88

Foluls committed through Game 4:

MIA - 82 LAL - 81

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count

damn you stupid

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cavs fan probably still roots for peripatetic James after he backstabbed them 2x but I do hope Lue gets a HC job as deserves.

It is when were or were not called - not total amounts that makes good officiating. By way LAL already complaining about Butler getting star treatment like James or Davis.
    Last edited by Rummpd; 10-10-2020 at 04:52 AM.

Thread Information