Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Nightmare of a game, herculean effort by the defense. My heart literally went off-beat at one point due to the aggravation. Right around the last drive in regulation, right after Jermaine Kearse made a big play to put us at midfield. Then, somehow, we end up with a 1st and 30. How about that dude, UDFA Tanner McEvoy. Guy can ball, hopefully he finds the field more.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Congratulations to the Saints on a hard fought victory. It was a rather peculiar game, but very entertaining nonetheless. It is overly apparent that the ailments that Mr. Wilson is playing with is drastically effecting his performance. In years past, his mobility made up for the setbacks on the offensive line. Given his current state of health, his is unable to make up for those deficiencies. And aside from the line, his play is outright not very good to be straight. If he does not improve health wise, it is an almost certainty that the team will not be successful in the long run. The only good thing about this week is that Arizona lost (Thank you Carolina). Despite how bad of an offensive outing it was for the Hawks, we still had a chance in the waning moments only to fall short.

It was nice to see Prosise make the impact that he did, and although it was in a gadget capacity, McEvoy made another big impact on the game. He needs to see the field more consistently with a more firm role IMO.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    If seattle doesn't get hfa in the playoffs, they're not making the SB. That's just a fact.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Congratulations to the Saints on a hard fought victory. It was a rather peculiar game, but very entertaining nonetheless. It is overly apparent that the ailments that Mr. Wilson is playing with is drastically effecting his performance. In years past, his mobility made up for the setbacks on the offensive line. Given his current state of health, his is unable to make up for those deficiencies. And aside from the line, his play is outright not very good to be straight. If he does not improve health wise, it is an almost certainty that the team will not be successful in the long run. The only good thing about this week is that Arizona lost (Thank you Carolina). Despite how bad of an offensive outing it was for the Hawks, we still had a chance in the waning moments only to fall short.

It was nice to see Prosise make the impact that he did, and although it was in a gadget capacity, McEvoy made another big impact on the game. He needs to see the field more consistently with a more firm role IMO.
    GG. I was just tired of having to play you guys in your stadium and have devastating losses. It was nice to get a win finally.

You guys will still win your division and will compete for a 1st round bye. This game was much more important for the Saints.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    I think Seattle wins, they always suck on offense early in the season, this year is no different. This might be their "breakout game" where Russy gets 4 TDs and they score in the mid to upper 30s.
    Thanks

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    I'm traveling over there to see the Seahawks play this weekend. Any suggestions on where and when to park? I tried looking into sites like parking panda, parkwhiz, and even stubhub to find a a decent price on parking but don't know if the first two are legit to buy a pass to park in garage from. Stubhub was offering the same parking but at double the price.
    How did you make out?

How did you make out?
    It was a great experience. Got to Champions Square around 9. Great little venue btw. We got food, drinks and hung out with a few hawks fans (which were more than I expected). Went into the dome at 10. We sat in section 119 so we were able to see the players warm up on the field up close. Fans weren't too rowdy either. Just a lot of friendly talking back and forth. We parked on O'Keeffe and Common in a garage. Paid $10 and got out with no line. Traffic wasn't bad either. About 15 min to get on I10. Drove strait back to S.A. right after. Pretty tired but had fun. Wish I had more time to stay.

The only thing I will complain about is a father and son at game who stood up for almost the whole game a couple of rows in front of us. People kept telling them stuff but They just ignored them. Those last three drives by both teams though no one was sitting down. It got crazy loud that drive drive so it was pretty cool.

I can tell you though I'm going to keep hearing "move dem chains" in my sleep for the next week haha.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    5-2-1 and have always had a better second half than a first in the RW era. Pretty safe to see they win the West. And by then Rawls, Chancellor and Bennett will be back.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Russ is finally starting to look healthy. That is huge for us.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Russ is finally starting to look healthy. That is huge for us.
    He's still not there yet, but he's certainly better than the last several weeks. His wheels are probably around 70%. On a 3rd down scramble where normally he would've picked up 20, he got just what the team needed. So it'll be a while, in reality this is the best he may look for the rest of the season. But, the Bills secondary hasn't been all that great so I'm not sure if that's a great group to gauge against. But wow, Jimmy looked damn good. It's nice to have him back up and rolling.

My primary concern is our run defense, they ran all over us and there wasn't anything we could do about it. Granted, having a dual-threat QB plays into that scheme mightily, and most teams won't be able to be that effective, but they still moved guys around quite easily upfront. Reminded me a little of the year prior to emerging when S.F claimed we quit. Obviously not having Michael Bennett and Kam are two big losses, especially in regards to the run game.

That game should have gone into OT, it's a shame because it was such a great game, and having an extra period would've been nice purely as a spectator. But of course I'm all about the win so you're damn right I'll take it. I'm certain that N.E is going to go wild next week probably to the tune of 35 points, hopefully we can put up points along with them and possibly steal it at the end.

Pete says Kam is highly likely to be back next week, but of course he must make it through practice all week long. Apparently he looked pretty good pre-game to the coaching staff. It would be great to get that thumper back, a guy who can come down to the line of scrimmage and just blow up a 350lb lineman. Lockett looked close to his normal self and that's amazing for the offense, opens things up more. Huge win, especially with the Pats lurking. Bills played a great game though.

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Spur-Addict wow...what a win! Hung tough with the Pats at the big razor. Pete almost overthought things again with going for 2. Glad it didn't come back to cost them like the 2-pt cost the Steelers in their game. Do you think Russell is back to normal? I know he still doesn't have the speed you're used to, but the elusiveness looks like it's coming back.I think the hardest part of our schedule hasp passed. With only the Eagles left with a winning record left, I think it's plausible that we get to 11 wins. However, the team has to guard against complacency and hope that the Cowboys get a few hiccups down the stretch. While last night's game shows the Hawks can go into enemy territory, it would be nice to have HFA for the playoffs. Now to get the namesake Moses Beard back and Rawls and Micheal healthy. Hopefully the OL will continue to gel and get better.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Spur-Addict wow...what a win! Hung tough with the Pats at the big razor. Pete almost overthought things again with going for 2. Glad it didn't come back to cost them like the 2-pt cost the Steelers in their game. Do you think Russell is back to normal? I know he still doesn't have the speed you're used to, but the elusiveness looks like it's coming back.I think the hardest part of our schedule hasp passed. With only the Eagles left with a winning record left, I think it's plausible that we get to 11 wins. However, the team has to guard against complacency and hope that the Cowboys get a few hiccups down the stretch. While last night's game shows the Hawks can go into enemy territory, it would be nice to have HFA for the playoffs. Now to get the namesake Moses Beard back and Rawls and Micheal healthy. Hopefully the OL will continue to gel and get better.
    You boys forgot to congratulate Avante as well. He's Seattle's biggest fan.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    of a win it was, absolutely. The Patriots lack of pass rush really benefitted the offensive line, and obviously offensive productivity. We will see several defenses ahead that are much better in that regard and who will cause problems for our O-line. The Pats defense basically wants you to either make a mistake, or settle for three. Russell missed a few opportunities but I cannot complain because he played excellently.

But man, how great was it having Kam back? He was all over the place. If you're not a fan of his game, you're just not a fan of football. Russell is looking better by the week, but I'm just not quite sure we'll see him making many plays with his legs outside of the pocket for the rest of the year. It was nice to see him moving around in the pocket though, especially on that drive to end the first half which resulted in a TD to Doug Baldwin. If all we get is that Russell with all the injuries this year, I can't complain.

As far as the rest of the schedule goes, there are numerous very dangerous teams left. We already lost to the Rams, by the time we get Arizona they will likely have put several good games together, and Mathieu will likely have returned. Playing at Lambeau is never a walk-in-the-park, and of course we all know what Carolina is capable of doing when they get a rhythm going. But I agree that 11 wins is a real possibility. I think we'll be on the road at some point this postseason. The one place I do not want to travel to is Atlanta. We must finish better than Atlanta, and win our division.

The rest of the schedule for Dallas isn't quite what our schedule is, plus they are quite a ways ahead so I'm not really thinking about catching them. I still have my eye on the Cardinals, with that defense they are always dangerous. But there are plenty of tough front sevens left on our schedule to cause concern.

C.J with the goods yesterday, with our offensive line strengths he may be our best bet the rest of the way in the backfield.

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    You boys forgot to congratulate Avante as well. He's Seattle's biggest fan.
    I thought he was a 49er fan? Just likes Russell because he has nothing to be excited about in Santa Clara? But, if he's a true fan, cheers to him.

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    of a win it was, absolutely. The Patriots lack of pass rush really benefitted the offensive line, and obviously offensive productivity. We will see several defenses ahead that are much better in that regard and who will cause problems for our O-line. The Pats defense basically wants you to either make a mistake, or settle for three. Russell missed a few opportunities but I cannot complain because he played excellently.

But man, how great was it having Kam back? He was all over the place. If you're not a fan of his game, you're just not a fan of football. Russell is looking better by the week, but I'm just not quite sure we'll see him making many plays with his legs outside of the pocket for the rest of the year. It was nice to see him moving around in the pocket though, especially on that drive to end the first half which resulted in a TD to Doug Baldwin. If all we get is that Russell with all the injuries this year, I can't complain.

As far as the rest of the schedule goes, there are numerous very dangerous teams left. We already lost to the Rams, by the time we get Arizona they will likely have put several good games together, and Mathieu will likely have returned. Playing at Lambeau is never a walk-in-the-park, and of course we all know what Carolina is capable of doing when they get a rhythm going. But I agree that 11 wins is a real possibility. I think we'll be on the road at some point this postseason. The one place I do not want to travel to is Atlanta. We must finish better than Atlanta, and win our division.

The rest of the schedule for Dallas isn't quite what our schedule is, plus they are quite a ways ahead so I'm not really thinking about catching them. I still have my eye on the Cardinals, with that defense they are always dangerous. But there are plenty of tough front sevens left on our schedule to cause concern.

C.J with the goods yesterday, with our offensive line strengths he may be our best bet the rest of the way in the backfield.
    I like Frank Clark's continued growth. How much longer is Bennett out for? I mean, the Patriots were singing the praise of Michael and how disruptive he was in 2015. I hope he gets back because we could use that explosiveness down the stretch.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    I like Frank Clark's continued growth. How much longer is Bennett out for? I mean, the Patriots were singing the praise of Michael and how disruptive he was in 2015. I hope he gets back because we could use that explosiveness down the stretch.
    I don't think he'll be back in games until December 4th. That's just my guess. Clark has been beasting, that was a nice one-handed sack yesterday.

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Spur-Addict Nice home win against Wentz and the Eagles. Bummer we lost Prosise and Thomas got hurt. The secondary got a couple picks and Wilson is back to being Wilson. Perhaps we should pe ion the NFL to start the the season after Oct 31st. 31-6 since Wilson became the starter from November on. Next up: On the road against Winston and the Buccaneers in Tampa. The last time they faced them, the Hawks came back from a 21-3 2nd half deficit. Hopefully, Thomas' injury isn't that serious. Prosise might be gone for a good portion of this 2nd half run. Perhaps cutting Michael wasn't a wise move. I think that there was more to the release of him. Not that he was any good in passing situations.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    wilson is playing well, but he's still not "back" in that he's not running for big yards at all. he rushed for 19 yards yesterday, which was his season high

he's 16th in the league among QB's as far as rushing yards this season, even behind jacoby brissett, andy dalton, and matt stafford. he's on pace to finish the season with something like 125 rushing yards, when his career low was 489 in his rookie year

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    wilson is playing well, but he's still not "back" in that he's not running for big yards at all. he rushed for 19 yards yesterday, which was his season high

he's 16th in the league among QB's as far as rushing yards this season, even behind jacoby brissett, andy dalton, and matt stafford. he's on pace to finish the season with something like 125 rushing yards, when his career low was 489 in his rookie year
    I would assume this is to keep him from re-injuring himself. I also think its partially due to the return to health of Graham, Rawls, and Lockett. Keep him getting healthier and make him limit the hits he takes as he scrambles. But good point.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    It's likely we do not see the Wilson of old in regards to running the football at all this year. I know I've said this before, but sometimes these sprains linger until you can rest for an extended period of time. I recall dealing with a sprain myself that required extended time off. But, he is looking much better and that bodes well as the entire team has been a carousel in regards to injuries in major positions. What is most concerning is our run defense, we are getting ran on in a way that seems effortless at times (enter concerns about Dallas). I understand Bennett is out (which BTW they're saying he'll likely be back against Carolina) but, there's something about the run defense that is just off this season at times.

Earl has a 1st degree hamstring injury, and so does Shead. That's two weeks a piece. Our secondary will hurt minus these stalwarts. And hamstring injuries can linger if they're not handled right (Doug Martin). We have some trying times ahead make no mistake about it. Especially a testy Panthers team that is tired of losing the week after next. Plenty of trap games on the horizon, the offense is going to have to stay on a roll.

It will be interesting seeing who backs up the Rawls Royce (Yeah I said it). I'll guess Collins but who knows with Pete.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Untimely loss, but Arizona loss as well so it's not so bad. Need to get healthy, and more continuity in obvious areas. It's also great that Russ can get the wheels going now if need be, this is a great sign. After three games from now we'll be in the best condition we can be. Line will have had enough time to gel, guys will be healthy in the secondary, and the end of the season will be upon us. Cannot complain, very happy considering.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Classic...

Seattle....we have a three game lead in our division, yawn.
    Tamp Bay...we MUST have this game, GRRRRRRR~~~~

No big deal.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    The NFC West went s up real quick...worst division (record-wise) in the league

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    In the Russell Wilson era the Seahawks haven't lost two games in a row after Turkeyday.

They are also..20-4...after Turkeyday in the reg season.

By the way....

NFL Active Passer ratiing

Rank Player Rate Years Tm
    1 Aaron Rodgers 103.5 2005-2016 gnb
    2 Russell Wilson 100.4 2012-2016 sea
    3 Tony Romo 97.1 2004-2015 dal
    4 Tom Brady 97.0 2000-2016 nwe
    5 Drew Brees 96.6 2001-2016 2TM
    6 Philip Rivers 95.4 2004-2016 sdg
    7 Ben Roethlisberger 94.3 2004-2016 pit
    8 Matt Ryan 92.7 2008-2016 atl
    9 Matt Schaub 89.1 2004-2016 4TM
    10 Andy Dalton 88.6 2011-2016 cin
    11 Colin Kaepernick 88.3 2011-2016 sfo
    12 Derek Carr 88.2 2014-2016 rai
    13 Carson Palmer 87.8 2004-2016 3TM
    14 Cam Newton 87.5 2011-2016 car
    15 Matthew Stafford 87.1 2009-2016 det
    16 Ryan Tannehill 86.4 2012-2016 mia
    17 Andrew Luck 86.3 2012-2016 clt
    18 Jay Cutler 85.7 2006-2016 2TM
    19 Alex Smith 84.9 2005-2016 2TM
    20 Joe Flacco 84.2 2008-2016 rav
    21 Eli Manning 83.9 2004-2016 nyg
    22 Sam Bradford 83.2 2010-2016 3TM
    23 Michael Vick 80.4 2001-2015 4TM
    24 Blake Bortles 80.2 2014-2016 jax
    25 Ryan Fitzpatrick 80.1 2005-2016 6TM
    26 Matt Cassel 79.4 2005-2016 6TM
    27 Josh McCown 78.2 2002-2016 7TM
    28 Josh Freeman 77.6 2009-2015 3TM
    29 Chad Henne 75.5 2008-2016 2TM
    30 Mark Sanchez 74.3 2009-2016 3TM
    31 Derek Anderson 71.6 2006-2016 3TM
    Last edited by Avante; 11-29-2016 at 03:16 PM.

Thread Information