Post Count
    That dude Richard is a ing reject!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That dude Richard is a ing reject!

im old enough to remember when your cult god lost by 7 million votes

and it broke joey so bad he turned religious and holey and repented like a born again phony

for about 5 minutes

hahahahahalololololol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    im old enough to remember when your cult god lost by 7 million votes

and it broke joey so bad he turned religious and holey and repented like a born again phony

for about 5 minutes

hahahahahalololololol
    I'm old enough to recognize a schizo weirdo like yourself for who you are bud. Eat bro!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Btw LOL sticking up for that dude Richard you damn loon.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    phobic and sexist rants are not in line with your self professed leaf you turned over.

how upset would your niece be if she read something you wrote that was that ugly towards women?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who is Richard

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    phobic and sexist rants are not in line with your self professed leaf you turned over.

how upset would your niece be if she read something you wrote that was that ugly towards women?
    You tell me considering I have no niece. You're such a dip bro and you pretending to know me personally is icing on the cake. Thanks for the laughs you re !

Btw where's these phobic and sexist rants at exactly? Lmao Using hyperbole to push a fake narrative just because Richard is your idol.

I don't hate much in life but you loser ass SJW's deserve nothing less.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ' for tat with Russia not good': Private undisclosed emails leaked from the Mueller investigation

Private, previously undisclosed emails in connection with special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into former President Donald Trump have now come to light.

Buzzfeed News and CNN received a cache that included more than 300 pages of do entation from the investigation.

contain details about correspondence between members of Trump's campaign as they discussed Russia.

revealed details about Flynn's conversations with Sergey Kislyak,the former Russian ambassador to the United States.

At the time, Flynn was said to be working to "contain the fallout."

https://www.rawstory.com/mueller

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A federal judge ordered the DOJ to release a memo that

Bill Barr used to clear Trump of obstruction of justice,

saying 'it is time for the public to see' it

• A federal judge ordered the DOJ to turn over an internal memo related to the Mueller investigation.
    • Bill Barr cited the memo as the basis for his decision to clear Trump of obstruction of justice.
    • "It is time for the public to see that, too," the judge said in Tuesday's ruling.

https://www.businessinsider.com/judg...o-trump-2021-5

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    New ruling involving Bill Barr proves that he also lied under oath to Congress

If former Attorney General Bill Barr lied in court, then it stands to reason that his testimony to Congress was also a lie,

Barr was outed by federal Judge Amy Berman Jackson for lying to her, to the court, and to the American people about the process for investigating and considering whether or not President Donald Trump would be prosecuted for obstruction of justice.

When testifying before the U.S. Senate, Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA) asked Barr,

"If the special counsel (Robert Mueller) found facts sufficient to cons ute obstruction of justice, would he have stated that finding?"

Barr answered, "If he had found that, I think he would state it, yes."

Mueller's report made it clear.

https://www.rawstory.com/bill-barr-2652879287

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump polling data was also combined with Trump mega-donor's data-mining group Cambridge Analytica

Among the information released by federal Judge Amy Berman Jackson on Monday were do ents unredacted showing that

not only did Paul Manafort hand polling data over to a known Russian intelligence agent, so did Cambridge Analytica.

the British political consulting group partly owned by right-wing donors Robert and Rebekah Mercer was also coordinating with the Russians on President Donald Trump's 2016 election.

"One thing that's new — and newsworthy — is a passage of Rick Gates' February 7, 2018 proffer in which he describes how he came

to integrate
    Tony Fabrizio's polling with Cambridge Analytica and Data Trust,"

Bannon was part of the effort to harvest data from Facebook to better identify and target unlikely voters they could turn into Trump supporters.

Wheeler also teased that she will have more information about Cambridge Analytica soon as part of her own ongoing investigation.

https://www.rawstory.com/cambridge-a...ia-data-mining

aka, collusion with the Russians, financed by Mercer billionaire who also installed Bannon at Breitbart and got KAC into Trash's administration

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    H
    “Jeff Sessions and Sergei Kislyak,” CNN, May 24, 2017. Jeff Sessions did not disclose contacts with a Russian ambassador in a security clearance form, Justice Department sources told multiple outlets in May of 2017, in what became a major, front-page scandal. Except it came out later he didn’t have to make those disclosures. As for the contacts themselves? Brief, public, and non-substantive” said Robert Mueller, much later

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Interesting, the media made a massive deal about this Kilimnik character. Suddenly, no one wants to talk about him anymore.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Highlights from the interview and RCI's related reporting:
    • Kilimnik denies passing 2016 polling data to Russian intelligence, or any Russian for that matter. Instead, Kilimnik says he shared publicly available, general information about the 2016 American presidential race to Ukrainian clients of Manafort's in a bid to recover old debts and drum up new business. Gates told RCI that the Mueller team "cherry-picked" his testimony about Kilimnik to spread a misleading, collusion-favorable narrative. The U.S. government has never publicly produced the polling data at issue, nor any evidence that it was shared with Russia.
    • Despite his centrality to the Trump-Russia saga, Kilimnik says no U.S. government official has ever tried get in touch with him. "I never had a single contact with [the] FBI or any government official," Kilimnik says.
    • Kilimnik shared do ents that contradict the Special Counsel's effort to prove that he has Russian intelligence "ties." Photos and video of his Russian passport and a U.S. visa in his name, shared with RCI, undermine the Mueller report’s claim that Kilimnik visited the United States on a Russian "diplomatic passport" in 1997. To judge from the images, he travelled on a civilian passport and obtained a regular U.S. visa. The Mueller team has never produced the “diplomatic passport.”
    • Kilimnik denies traveling to Spain to meet Manafort in 2017. If true, this would undercut the Mueller team’s claim that Manafort lied in denying such a meeting. That denial was used to help secure a 2019 court ruling that Manafort breached a cooperation agreement. The Special Counsel never furnished evidence for the alleged Madrid encounter.
    • While the Treasury Department and Senate Intelligence Committee claim that Kilimnik is a Russian intelligence officer, no U.S. security or intelligence agency has adopted this characterization.
    • Kilimnik has never been charged with anything related to espionage, Russia, collusion, or the 2016 election. Instead, the Mueller team indicted Kilimnik on witness-tampering charges in a case pertaining to Manafort's lobbying work in Ukraine.
    • Meanwhile, the FBI's $250,000 bounty for Kilimnik is larger than most rewards it offers for the capture of violent fugitives, including those accused of child murder.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Interesting, the media made a massive deal about this Kilimnik character. Suddenly, no one wants to talk about him anymore.

OJ is still looking for the real killers.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    OJ is still looking for the real killers.
    And, far more gullible people believe in the Russia gate conspiracy theory, then believe in Q anon.

Just asking, do you feel kind of dumb now, at least a little bit, now that you know that the Russia gate hoax is fake I mean, I know you’re not stupid, just asking.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And, far more gullible people believe in the Russia gate conspiracy theory, then believe in Q anon.

Just asking, do you feel kind of dumb now, at least a little bit, now that you know that the Russia gate hoax is fake I mean, I know you’re not stupid, just asking.
    What part was fake?

Be specific. You throw around a bunch of terms about a bunch of separate issues. It makes you look stupid. Maybe you're not stupid, but it looks that way.

So lets see what you're actually talking about here.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You throw around a bunch of terms about a bunch of separate issues.
    Not true. Your flailing.

so lets see what you’re actually talking about here.
    You’re a kid. You don’t reveal what news media you watch, but I would guess it’s cable news media for the left, the young turks, Sam cedar and David Packman. Something along those lines.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not true. Your flailing.

You’re a kid. You don’t reveal what news media you watch, but I would guess it’s cable news media for the left, the young turks, Sam cedar and David Packman. Something along those lines.
    no. It's kind of amazing just how wrong you are.

Well, you certainly refuse to say what you're actually talking about.

I've come to expect this discourse from the right. Most of the time they're just angry and don't know what they're talking about.

I expect you to try to get very personal soon, abandoning any pretense of discussion.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    no. It's kind of amazing just how wrong you are.

Well, you certainly refuse to say what you're actually talking about.

I've come to expect this discourse from the right. Most of the time they're just angry and don't know what they're talking about.
    It’s weird, because you sound and act like an establishment Democrat.

I just enjoy the topic, post information about it that disproves peoples conspiracy theories. Then people get mad, and continue to believe things that are untrue anyway. People that consider themselves hip on politics, and know how things work in Washington, etc... I find it interesting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s weird, because you sound and act like an establishment Democrat.
    I probably am, but labels.... You're certainly dead wrong about the rest.

I just enjoy the topic, post information about it that disproves peoples conspiracy theories. Then people get mad, and continue to believe things that are untrue anyway. People that consider themselves hip on politics, and know how things work in Washington, etc... I find it interesting.
    I said from the start I didn't think Trump colluded with Russians.

He's just not very smart.

The rest was a matter of investigation I'm glad took place because it needed to happen.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I said from the start I didn't think Trump colluded with Russians.
    You also went around calling people stupid for saying News media was reporting false information about the Russians.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You also went around calling people stupid for saying News media was reporting false information about the Russians.
    Yes.

I will stand by my characterization if people are too stupid to understand how media work.

Haven't seen you say much about the right wing media's conspiracies. Maybe you could direct me to some of those criticisms of yours. Especially their current conspiracies.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yes.

I will stand by my characterization if people are too stupid to understand how media work.

Haven't seen you say much about the right wing media's conspiracies. Maybe you could direct me to some of those criticisms of yours. Especially their current conspiracies.
    Why? Every major news source has reported multiple false stories about the Russians.

Tha' would you stand by that?

You need read a couple books. Listen Liberal by Thomas Frank, and Manufacturing Consent by Edward Herman.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why? Every major news source has reported multiple false stories about the Russians.

Tha' would you stand by that?

You need read a couple books. Listen Liberal by Thomas Frank, and Manufacturing Consent by Edward Herman.
    yikes you just admitted what everyone already knew. You’re a frightened little parrot

Thread Information