Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lay it out for us, simple Chris. how will this go down?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will MAGA paramilitaries rise up to enforce the results of the Maricopium fraudit?

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Will MAGA paramilitaries rise up to enforce the results of the Maricopium fraudit?
    Mornin', fart face, am I still on the up & up, tights?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Nazi in thread le is a nice touch. You can't be too hyperbolic these days.
    A former president of the United States is continuing to manipulate a large audience of his followers into believing insane conspiracy theories about the state of our democracy, but you're right, that's nothing compared to hyperbole being used on a basketball forum.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Face it, Darrin, Donald Trump could start giving speeches behind a podium brandished in literal Nazi symbols and you would still vote for him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Face it, Darrin, Donald Trump could start giving speeches behind a podium brandished in literal Nazi symbols and you would still vote for him.
    Well, depends, who's he running against?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    That would certainly be excuse #1. These idiots allowed themselves to be convinced that Joe ing Biden was a harbinger of extreme leftism and the extinction of White America.

Other rationale that would be offered:
    - This is just MSM sensationalism, stop talking about the swastikas, get over it
    - The swastika is technically a Hindu symbol
    - LOL Trump trolled u / Orange Man Bad
    - Whatabout Robert Byrd

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Darrin,CC and DMC said they were going to vote for Biden because they actually "liked" him. In the end the only one who ended up voting for him was DMC.

Posturing is what republicans do best. Pussies

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Darrin,CC and DMC said they were going to vote for Biden because they actually "liked" him. In the end the only one who ended up voting for him was DMC.

the only one who claimed* to vote for him was DMC

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

i wouldn’t be too sure derpmc voted for Biden.

the other two are just standard thought for parrots

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    worrying about who someone else voted for

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah and Russians hacked the election

So gullible
    The Russians interfered in our elections in multiple ways in 2016 as shown in the Mueller report and intelligence reports. The red team knows this as well.

Most of the hacking that caused trouble was financial even though it’s clear they did get into various Democratic campaign organizations. In my opinion you cannot say this is why Trump won the election. And even if it was, it was close enough it was pretty clear this nation was split between candidates so someone had to take the job.

now that the in bent proved to be so divisive he got slaughtered buy a moderate Republican named Joe Biden. 8 million votes.

that’s basically it, live with the failure. elections have consequences

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The Russians interfered in our elections in multiple ways in 2016 as shown in the Mueller report and intelligence reports. The red team knows this as well.

Most of the hacking that caused trouble was financial even though it’s clear they did get into various Democratic campaign organizations. In my opinion you cannot say this is why Trump won the election. And even if it was, it was close enough it was pretty clear this nation was split between candidates so someone had to take the job.

now that the in bent proved to be so divisive he got slaughtered buy a moderate Republican named Joe Biden.

that’s basically it, live with the failure. elections have consequences
    And yet we keep a fiddle fartin' around with the Russians...going into the outer space with 'em, trying to cool down global warming with 'em, all the while they're interfering in our elections AND ing around with our gasoline and meat packing plants. Ha!!!

What a crock of pure horse , peeg. This song & ing dance has been going on since the end of WW2, Russia, the great ing boogeyman any time a President needs it::: "Look over here, my fellow Americans while I take your pants down, you stupid mooks." - President after President.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And yet we keep a fiddle fartin' around with the Russians...going into the outer space with 'em, trying to cool down global warming with 'em, all the while they're interfering in our elections AND ing around with our gasoline and meat packing plants. Ha!!!

What a crock of pure horse , peeg. This song & ing dance has been going on since the end of WW2, Russia, the great ing boogeyman any time a President needs it::: "Look over here, my fellow Americans while I take your pants down, you stupid mooks." - President after President.
    Of course we will work with things in which we have a mutual interest.
    You simply cannot fathom that there are issues that are wins for both sides.
    Trading and sanctions are usually lose-lose propositions, but make no mistake, Russia usually comes out worse for it.
    Look, Putin wants to be treated as an equal which he basically is militarily. But from an economic point of view they are so incredibly backward, they basically have very little standing except for their pipelines to Europe. They are a true basket case. And if you dont get the clear idea that Putin feels wronged after the breakup of the Soviet Union basically accelerated by their inept economy coupled with less importantly, Reagan putting pressure on military spending (lots of blue team members will not give him credit) I cant help you. Putin wants his Soviet Union back. This is a man with an individual carrot up his butt just like Trump. Putin hates where the US stands in the world, thats why they both do thing for THEMSELVES. Worried about how they look physically and how they are viewed as a person by the world. Putin loves his tough guy image. Trump loved the image as well. You cant get that their perception of themselves can come at the expense of THEIR PEOPLE. You will never get the importance of this likely because this is how you thing of yourself. (The meanderings of male status through sexual content) It just massive self doubt imo.

You dont run a country playing this stupid game. You win elections by playing the game, but once you are in charge, its business for YOUR COUNTRY. That comes first. The press even plays this game with "but... but... your legacy", from sports figures, to movie stars, to politicians. It creates a big ME world. The ME is not the job once you hold office, but you and others continually try to present it this way.

We are programmed not to like a politician who says Im doing this, which I think will lead to this, but the downside it this which could happen. People like you cant handle the fact that any big decision which is designed to resolve a BIG problem WILL have unintended consequences. You think Joe Biden enjoys the appearance that part of the stimulus has people sitting on their butts not going to work? We could all see this coming, the question is has it hurt the prosperity of our people as a whole? Did it solve any of the problems it was supposed to. And then weigh it. Being this big.... ANY big decision will have unintended consequences that WILL NOT BE HELPFUL. But the politician is not allowed to say this by US. It is not the hallmark of a good leader. I say BS. This is what a good leader SHOULD do, criticize his own plan as well. But people like you CANNOT handle laying the situation bare. Its a bad look... fck that.
    Last edited by pgardn; 06-06-2021 at 01:51 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now koriwhat needs to call me a commie because I said "WE"

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Of course we will work with things in which we have a mutual interest.
    You simply cannot fathom that there are issues that are wins for both sides.
    Trading and sanctions are usually lose-lose propositions, but make no mistake, Russia usually comes out worse for it.
    Look, Putin wants to be treated as an equal which he basically is militarily. But from an economic point of view they are so incredibly backward, they basically have very little standing except for their pipelines to Europe. They are a true basket case. And if you dont get the clear idea that Putin feels wronged after the breakup of the Soviet Union basically accelerated by their inept economy coupled with less importantly, Reagan putting pressure on military spending (lots of blue team members will not give him credit) I cant help you. Putin wants his Soviet Union back. This is a man with an individual carrot up his butt just like Trump. Putin hates where the US stands in the world, thats why they both do thing for THEMSELVES. Worried about how they look physically and how they are viewed as a person by the world. Putin loves his tough guy image. Trump loved the image as well. You cant get that their perception of themselves can come at the expense of THEIR PEOPLE. You will never get the importance of this likely because this is how you thing of yourself. (The meanderings of male status through sexual content) It just massive self doubt imo.

You dont run a country playing this stupid game. You win elections by playing the game, but once you are in charge, its business for YOUR COUNTRY. That comes first. The press even plays this game with "but... but... your legacy", from sports figures, to movie stars, to politicians. It creates a big ME world. The ME is not the job once you hold office, but you and others continually try to present it this way.

We are programmed not to like a politician who says Im doing this, which I think will lead to this, but the downside it this which could happen. People like you cant handle the fact that any big decision which is designed to resolve a BIG problem WILL have unintended consequences. You think Joe Biden enjoys the appearance that part of the stimulus has people sitting on their butts not going to work? We could all see this coming, the question is has it hurt the prosperity of our people as a whole? Did it solve any of the problems it was supposed to. And then weigh it. Being this big.... ANY big decision will have unintended consequences that WILL NOT BE HELPFUL. But the politician is not allowed to say this by US. It is not the hallmark of a good leader. I say BS. This is what a good leader SHOULD do, criticize his own plan as well. But people like you CANNOT handle laying the situation bare. Its a bad look... fck that.
    But, they're interring with our elections, our democracy. You accuse Trump of doing the exact same thing and you want him jailed and worse, but it's jake with the Russians doing likewise. Therein rest the worse kind of hypocrisy. I got you, peeg. Admit it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But, they're interring with our elections, our democracy. You accuse Trump of doing the exact same thing and you want him jailed and worse, but it's jake with the Russians doing likewise. Therein rest the worse kind of hypocrisy. I got you, peeg. Admit it.
    Wrong.
    I wanted Trump jailed because of the threat made to the new president of Ukraine concerning the dirt he wanted on his political opponent for president. The founding fathers had traitors in their surroundings making deals with the French and English so that they could gain power in a new country that wanted to be free of traitors. Trump basically asked, now get this because its important, HE ASKED THAT A FOREIGN INTELLIGENCE operation interfere with OUR elections. What the fck does a NEW president, who understands what US aide means to him, do or go to when asked to interfere? Their NEW president understood exactly what he was being asked to do (imagine this, because he was VOTED in).

This is absolutely so egregious... it deserves a long jail sentence. Trump did this over the fckn phone. Then disallowed any witnesses or discussion from people in the know. The red team gave him a political pass get out of jail.
    Then we also find out this was discussed ahead of the phone call. UNfcknbelievable...

As far as 2016 you already got my summary.

1. The president of the US knew Russia was interfering in our elections in favor of his election
    2. Trump and his election committee welcomed the interference and even encouraged the interference. (all on emails and testimony) He even said as much. "Release the hack of the Dnc"
    3. Trump and people in his election committee knew and lied about number 2 (Trump vacillated on yes-no answers for #1)
    4. Trump and his election committee did not cooperate fully with the investigation, in fact, they hindered it.

There you have it.
    He did NOT work hand in hand with the Russians on his election. He walked a very thin line that definitely needed to be investigated just like it was. Now its history, and it looks awful. Just wait till school children read about this in 15 years. Unless the red team manages to pull us further away from the truth about OURSELVES. but... but... nothing happened in Tulsa...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    worrying about who someone else voted for
    It matters. Would you associate with a Trump voter? There is always a chance that person is volatile and unstable. Specially if you're say a democrat. you dont even need to be one, just dislike Trump and you're a marked man. It's bad for one's health. Literally

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It matters. Would you associate with a Trump voter? There is always a chance that person is volatile and unstable. Specially if you're say a democrat. you dont even need to be one, just dislike Trump and you're a marked man. It's bad for one's health. Literally
    I talk with the ones I know all the time.
    They are good people, they just dont read or if they do, they want their truth.
    But they would help anyone in trouble pronto. Their actions do not fit their candidate. Its confusing, but its basic lack of info or stuck on FOX. Or they just flat out have never voted blue.

The ones I dont know, depends on the setting. A few, I have just flat out blasted in front of others. Then I did not feel to good about it. It does not do any good in reality, I probably made them more fervent. And then others pat your back or say you really did not need to do that so.... Especially if its someone older than me. I am much more likely to go after the ones that are younger. I kinda feel sorry for the old people.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I talk with the ones I know all the time.
    They are good people, they just dont read or if they do, they want their truth.
    But they would help anyone in trouble pronto. Their actions do not fit their candidate. Its confusing, but its basic lack of info or stuck on FOX. Or they just flat out have never voted blue.

The ones I dont know, depends on the setting. A few, I have just flat out blasted in front of others. Then I did not feel to good about it. It does not do any good in reality, I probably made them more fervent. And then others pat your back or say you really did not need to do that so.... Especially if its someone older than me. I am much more likely to go after the ones that are younger. I kinda feel sorry for the old people.
    I guess it depends which part you are from. East coast Trump voters aren't as asinine as the ones from say Mississippi or Alabama or some ed up backwater town.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess it depends which part you are from. East coast Trump voters aren't as asinine as the ones from say Mississippi or Alabama or some ed up backwater town.
    Texas.

And San Antonio is basically a friendly city imo.
    Until people start driving. I have detected that both red and blue teams will cuss equally at the "other" driver.
    I dont honk my horn at all, no teaching lessons, unless they are about to crush me. And if I make a mistake, I give the my bad... it does not work sometimes. Sorry is an easy idea but its not enough for some people. I will also let people get in when entering the freeway. Just change lanes or slow down or speed up as necessary. Derp would call me a beta driver. Unless I got out and beat the crap out of him.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Shoulda known. You guys never admit being wrong. Ever.

Putin SUPPOSEDLY has & is trying to tear apart our democracy and economic heart beat and you'll go into outer space with him and fight global warming with him, and have a summit with him where you get smart alecky with him, then Zoom back to America a firm..."haaarumph!!!" but Trump..."GO-TO-JAIL!"

And I'd like to defend Poot, but that is playing the same stupid game with HIS people about the U.S.A. that Biden plays with us over Russia. If somebody sanctioned my , I'd kick their diplomats asses right over the Iranian border, "Get up, and get the out, NOW! Every in' last one of ya." stop all trade with the U.S., and sanction your x 2.
    But noooooo, he just takes it like a trouper, skinnin' and grinnin' the whole way to beat the band. Then goes behind the curtain and takes a fat check from Hussein Obama,,,"I had to post date this, but as soon as the Election is over, I'll cover it, Poot."

P.S., if those two daughters of Hussein Obama missed one ing branch falling down the ugly tree I'm a monkey's ass.

Banned
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Hitler was a criminal but right about the ing Jews

The Holocaust never happened

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shoulda known. You guys never admit being wrong. Ever.

Putin SUPPOSEDLY has & is trying to tear apart our democracy and economic heart beat and you'll go into outer space with him and fight global warming with him, and have a summit with him where you get smart alecky with him, then Zoom back to America a firm..."haaarumph!!!" but Trump..."GO-TO-JAIL!"

And I'd like to defend Poot, but that is playing the same stupid game with HIS people about the U.S.A. that Biden plays with us over Russia. If somebody sanctioned my , I'd kick their diplomats asses right over the Iranian border, "Get up, and get the out, NOW! Every in' last one of ya." stop all trade with the U.S., and sanction your x 2.
    But noooooo, he just takes it like a trouper, skinnin' and grinnin' the whole way to beat the band. Then goes behind the curtain and takes a fat check from Hussein Obama,,,"I had to post date this, but as soon as the Election is over, I'll cover it, Poot."

P.S., if those two daughters of Hussein Obama missed one ing branch falling down the ugly tree I'm a monkey's ass.
    I certainly have been wrong and admitted to being wrong on this very board.

I will say it again.
    Putin has and will continue to want to knock the US off its perch anyway possible. He did a fantastic job of using minimal funds to interfere in our elections and pay hackers or not interrupt them when they make their way into YOUR assets in American ins utes. If you know the history of this conflict you understand there are clearly issues that ARE MUTUALLY BENEFICIAL. What do you not get?

And dont you dare act like Putin has to endure anything but his own ego when we punch him in the mouth.

" But noooooo, he just takes it like a trouper"

This is hilarious. He takes what? An ego punch. Does he starve, does he not get to travel to his dacha? Does he not get to lift his little old man weights and show his little old man chest at various resorts? Oh poor baby boy, how HE suffers.

Thread Information