My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol Chump is derp?

I guess it's settled then

I have derp on ignore (either way you go on that)
    No, he isn't. I misspoke. Yeah, derp has been put on the shortbus here too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't think anyone thinks the election was stolen. California elite just have that power over regular pendejos. What has newsome done for the state? Every bad thing has gone "up". Please Californians stay the out of Texas!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't think anyone thinks the election was stolen. California elite just have that power over regular pendejos. What has newsome done for the state? Every bad thing has gone "up". Please Californians stay the out of Texas!
    California household income increased $164 billion, almost as much as Texas, Florida and Pennsylvania combined.
    By adding 1.3 million people to its non-farm payrolls since April last year — equal to the entire workforce of Nevada — California easily surpassed also-rans Texas and New York.
    The state’s gross domestic product increased 21% during the past five years, dwarfing No. 2 New York (14%) and No. 3 Texas (12%).
    For all its bluster as being “best for business,” Texas can’t match California’s innovation. The percentage of Texas facilities for R&D is less than half California’s at 8.2%
    California reigns supreme with the GDP-equivalent of $40.2 billion derived from agriculture, forest and hunting in 2020. That’s greater than the output from the next five largest states — Iowa, Washington, Illinois, Texas and Nebraska — combined.
    Corporate California also is the undisputed leader in renewable energy, with 26 companies worth $897 billion, or 36% of the U.S. industry.
    Enlarging its No. 1 footprint with factory jobs, California GDP from manufacturing gained 13% over the past five years to $316 billion in 2020, an increase unmatched by any of the 10 largest manufacturing states: Texas was No. 2 with 9% .

the list goes on.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One term president, loved by the poorly educated, that is all.
    he is also ranked the 2nd or’3rd worst president ever 🤣

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    'A set-up for an insanity defense?': CNN panel baffled by Trump's latest move in Georgia

they were baffled that the former president would pull such a stunt

while under investigation for election tampering in the state.

tried to wrap their heads around the letter -- expressing surprise that he would put in in writing.

Trump: "I would respectfully request your department check this and start the process of decertifying the election or whatever the correct legal remedy is, and announce the true winner if true,"

he is under investigation for election interference.

He is continuing to ask for the election to be decertified, trying to interfere with the election.

Is this a setup for insanity defense?

He is no longer president of the United States, he is not shielded --

not that he ever thinks about whether he is making his lawyer's case more difficult,

but he is making it doubly difficult."

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-georgia-election-tampering/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NY prosecutors 'aggressively' pursuing Trump tax-fraud probe as Weisselberg returns to court

New York prosecutors appear to be "aggressively" pursuing their tax fraud-related investigation of the Trump Organization,

which led to criminal charges being filed against the former president's company and its chief financial officer, Allen Weisselberg, in July.

The Trump Organization's lawyers and Weisselberg are set to appear in court Monday for the first time since they were arraigned three months ago, on

charges that they participated in a 15-year scheme to defraud taxpayers by paying company executives with untaxed benefits.

"The fact that they are having sealed proceedings is consistent with an ongoing grand jury investigation and suggests the district attorney

may be considering further charges or defendants,"

Earlier this month, the younger Mr. Calamari testified before a grand jury that continues to investigate Mr. Trump's business affairs,

Jeff McConney, a senior finance executive who prepared the elder Calamari's tax returns, also recently testified to the grand jury.

it's unlikely Weisselberg will "flip" because he's not facing a lengthy prison sentence if convicted.

"Allen Weisselberg has made the calculation that he can escape, or if he gets a jail sentence, he can get through it,"

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-tax-fraud-2655063439/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he is also ranked the 2nd or’3rd worst president ever ��
    You still fuming over that submarine deal?

Wage gap

Rank State
    or federal district Gini Coefficient
    52 District of Columbia 0.5420
    51 New York 0.5229
    50 Louisiana 0.4990
    49 Connecticut 0.4945
    48 California 0.4899
    47 United States 0.486
    46 Florida 0.4852
    45 Alabama 0.4847
    44 Mississippi 0.4828
    41 New Jersey 0.4813
    42 Kentucky 0.4813
    43 Georgia 0.4813
    40 Illinois 0.4810
    39 Texas 0.4800

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    'A set-up for an insanity defense?': CNN panel baffled by Trump's latest move in Georgia

they were baffled that the former president would pull such a stunt

while under investigation for election tampering in the state.

tried to wrap their heads around the letter -- expressing surprise that he would put in in writing.

Trump: "I would respectfully request your department check this and start the process of decertifying the election or whatever the correct legal remedy is, and announce the true winner if true,"

he is under investigation for election interference.

He is continuing to ask for the election to be decertified, trying to interfere with the election.

>>>>>>>>>Is this a setup for insanity defense?<<<<<<<<<

He is no longer president of the United States, he is not shielded --

not that he ever thinks about whether he is making his lawyer's case more difficult,

but he is making it doubly difficult."

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-georgia-election-tampering/
    No, he's just trying to get under your skin.

tee, hee.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    NY prosecutors 'aggressively' pursuing Trump tax-fraud probe as Weisselberg returns to court

New York prosecutors appear to be "aggressively" pursuing their tax fraud-related investigation of the Trump Organization,

which led to criminal charges being filed against the former president's company and its chief financial officer, Allen Weisselberg, in July.

The Trump Organization's lawyers and Weisselberg are set to appear in court Monday for the first time since they were arraigned three months ago, on

charges that they participated in a 15-year scheme to defraud taxpayers by paying company executives with untaxed benefits.

"The fact that they are having sealed proceedings is consistent with an ongoing grand jury investigation and suggests the district attorney

may be considering further charges or defendants,"

Earlier this month, the younger Mr. Calamari testified before a grand jury that continues to investigate Mr. Trump's business affairs,

Jeff McConney, a senior finance executive who prepared the elder Calamari's tax returns, also recently testified to the grand jury.

it's unlikely Weisselberg will "flip" because he's not facing a lengthy prison sentence if convicted.

"Allen Weisselberg has made the calculation that he can escape, or if he gets a jail sentence, he can get through it,"

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-tax-fraud-2655063439/
    - "Promises, promises."

- Ernie "The Cat" Ladd

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    he is also ranked the 2nd or’3rd worst president ever 藍
    One of only 44 others across 4 centuries to have made President.

How, how could this happen?...

Trump President.
    Not Clinton.

tee, hee.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Zuckerberg denies quid pro quo with Trump

"The specifics of the discussion were secret — but, as I report in my book,

Thiel later told a confidant that Zuckerberg came to an understanding with Kushner during the meal," author Max Chafkin reports.

"Facebook, he promised, would avoid fact-checking po#litical speech —

thus allowing the Trump campaign to claim whatever it wanted.

In return the Trump administra#tion would lay off on any heavy-handed regulations."

https://theweek.com/donald-trump/1005103/zuckerberg-denies-quid-pro-quo-with-trump

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GOP strategist laughs off Trump's effort to 'depose' McConnell:

He 'never has a plan'

Scott Jennings, a conservative commentator and former adviser to McConnell,

t
    old CNN's "New Day" hosts on Monday that he doesn't think his former boss is overly worried about Trump's efforts.

"Honestly, this is a continuation of what Donald Trump's posture has been toward McConnell

since McConnell decided that Joe Biden had been elected president of the United States,"

not a single person would take Donald Trump up on his offer.

Even Mo Brooks, perhaps the Trumpiest candidate out there, wouldn't take him up.

Josh Mandel in Ohio wouldn't take him up on it.

And the sitting members of the Republican conference that they interviewed all said Mitch McConnell is doing a good job, and

John Kennedy of Louisiana said this is like trying to teach a donkey how to fly."

https://www.rawstory.com/donald-trum...ell-2655063600

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eric Trump Whines to FOX News About Getting 'Subpoena After Subpoena After Subpoena'

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/202...After-Subpoena

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he is also ranked the 2nd or’3rd worst president ever ��
    His poorly educated supporters cannot quit him as they are #stillwithhim.

They are truly matized!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You still fuming over that submarine deal?

Wage gap

Rank State
    or federal district Gini Coefficient
    52 District of Columbia 0.5420
    51 New York 0.5229
    50 Louisiana 0.4990
    49 Connecticut 0.4945
    48 California 0.4899
    47 United States 0.486
    46 Florida 0.4852
    45 Alabama 0.4847
    44 Mississippi 0.4828
    41 New Jersey 0.4813
    42 Kentucky 0.4813
    43 Georgia 0.4813
    40 Illinois 0.4810
    39 Texas 0.4800
    that’s all you got?

there is no question, California is vastly superior to Texas. If it wasn’t for oil&gas, it would be a hole like many red states

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the 2020 GOP presidential primary were held today, former President Donald Trump would win big, according to a Harris/Harvard CAPS poll released exclusively to The Hill on Monday.

P

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In the 2020 US Presidential election, Biden schlonged trump, by over 7 million votes according to everyone tallying the votes, and became President of the USA, not trump.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Trump's coercion and role in Jan. 6 warrant a special prosecutor

DOJ needs to appoint a special prosecutor to hold Trump accountable for his actions.

More than 30 years ago, then-Sen.

Joe Biden
    argued persuasively that special prosecutors are needed

when high-ranking officials shatter the public’s faith in the government’s integrity.

He’s president now, and his attorney general, Merrick Garland, has the authority to appoint a special counsel to investigate and prosecute allegations of crimes by Trump and others,

including violations of the political coercion statute.

Garland not only has that authority, but he also has the obligation.

If crimes were committed, even by the former president himself, then they should be prosecuted.

The evidence is overwhelming that Trump repeatedly violated the criminal statute prohibiting coercion.

In October, Claire Finkelstein, a professor at the University of Pennsylvania, and I filed a criminal complaint with the Justice Department

requesting an investigation of whether Trump violated the political coercion statute.

We pointed to extreme politicization, on the president’s orders, in federal agencies, including the State Department and the Postal Service.

https://www.msnbc.com/opinion/trump-...cutor-n1279595
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 09-21-2021 at 06:36 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that’s all you got?

there is no question, California is vastly superior to Texas. If it wasn’t for oil&gas, it would be a hole like many red states
    "My Team: San Antonio Spurs"

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "My Team: San Antonio Spurs"
    and? I can like the Spurs and still think that Texas is not a great state

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump’s evidence to decertify the election was so bad, Lindsey Graham said it was “third grade” level BS!

Woodward and Costa also obtained several memos Giuliani sent to Graham to try to convince him of election fraud in Georgia and other states. CNN has also obtained those memos.

The authors write that on January 2, Giuliani briefed Graham at the White House. Giuliani presented a statistical analysis arguing Biden's win was impossible, but Graham dismissed Giuliani's evidence as too abstract. "Give me some names. You need to put it in writing. You need to show me the evidence," Graham said, according to the book.

Giuliani then sent Graham several memos and affidavits claiming fraud. But when Graham's chief Judiciary Committee counsel Lee Holmes went over the claims, he found they were sloppy, overbearing and "added up to nothing," Woodward and Costa write. "Holmes reported to Graham that the data in the memos were a concoction, with a bullying tone and eighth grade writing."

”Third grade," Graham responded, according to the book. "I can get an affidavit tomorrow saying the world is flat."

Trump had third grade BS evidence!

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    that’s all you got?

I live in California (San Diego). What is your thoughts on the mass exodus of Californians to Texas? Not a recent occurrence either.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the 2020 GOP presidential primary were held today, former President Donald Trump would win big, according to a Harris/Harvard CAPS poll released exclusively to The Hill on Monday.

P

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    McConnell and other Republicans gathered to laugh at Trump being called a 'moron' by Rex Tillerson

"'Do you know why Tillerson was able to say that he didn't call the president a 'moron?'

McConnell would dryly ask colleagues in his Kentucky drawl.

'Because he called him a ing moron!'"

https://www.rawstory.com/mcconnell-r...at-moron-trump

... they also laugh at Trash's 74M voters, and pander to them with bull and ivermectin as they sicken and die
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 09-21-2021 at 07:08 AM.

Thread Information