Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Its a crying shame that I have to tell you to support our hating heroes over at Chick-fil-A, but since you're too lazy and you don't support our worthy cause... just drive your lazy ass over to Carl's Jr, and get ya self some of those freshly hand breaded chicken strips... those criss cut fries always sit well with me as well.
    Damn I wish Chick Fil A would do regular fried chicken. That recipe they use in their regular chicken sandwich is ing killer.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Church's is , PD. It's always cold. They have the okra there, and that is all they've got. Sadly, it too is always cold, though I buy it anyway.
    It seems like they never change their oil either. Damn the fried okra and the honey butter biscuits though back when Churchs' was great.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm a big Bill Millers fan for their chicken. Bush's chicken is better though, but they're only on the NE side. The national chains like Popeyes, KFC, and Church's have really gone to .
    Tender Tuesdays at Bush's tbh.. never had anything other than the tenders, and they're pretty damn good. The tea might as well be syrup though, so water it down at home.
    Wrong.. 2 within a mile or so, and I'm in Medical Center.
    And one out Bandera Rd as well. I went to Bush's once and it was just okay, nothing special The counter help there makes you try to think you've died and gone to heaven by coming in their store.

Hey my Sweet Immobelle.....I hear they offer senior citizen discounts at Luby''s...
    If you're willing to teach me MILFish things...i will buy the fried chicken for you my sweet immobelle...
    So disrespectful to one of the grand madames of SpursTalk

http://www.mysanantonio.com/slidesho...icken-7680.php

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I only buy the chicken tenders from bill millers. Their BBQ is but they do good on chicken. They use the original churches batter recipe with decent meat.

CubanSucksSuperFunTimeGo! Pauly D's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Jersey Nets
    Church's is , PD. It's always cold. They have the okra there, and that is all they've got. Sadly, it too is always cold, though I buy it anyway.

KFC have disgraced themselves. It's a shame what has befallen this eatery. The chicken is gross. It doesn't look right sitting on the plate, it looks deformed. They have the Little Bucket Strawberry Shortcake Desert, but, it's never in, or, if in, it takes two days to thaw out.
    If I had to guess I'd say I eat there on average about once every 3 months and I've literally never gotten cold food there. Hmm

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    It seems like they never change their oil either. Damn the fried okra and the honey butter biscuits though back when Churchs' was great.
    Just blew your shorts off.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    lol fat s

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Just blew your shorts off.
    Indeed old man, at least Popeye's still has awesome red beans & rice even if their chicken has become crap.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    That's why you gotta bang es within two years of the quincinera in San Antonio tbh. After that it's 200 lbs and rising.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What did you go with mrsmaalox?

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Indeed old man, at least Popeye's still has awesome red beans & rice even if their chicken has become crap.
    Yes, that is a fine standby there. And their Catfish dinner is fine as well. There is a lot of pissin' & moanin' - pans gettin' thrown about when you order it, but, if one can get up the gumption it's delicious.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That's why you gotta bang es within two years of the quincinera in San Antonio tbh. After that it's 200 lbs and rising.

Name
    Adam Rabel
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    St. Mary's Rattlers
    Bush's is pretty good out of the options that are San Antonio these days.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Golden Chick and Chicken Express are pretty good.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Penn State Nittany Lions
    I used to love the original recipe, it's still the best seasoning. It used to just all over Bill Millers, but the quality of the meat has gone way downhill the last 10-15 years.
    It's as if they use meat from the dead roosters at fights and road kill instead of from juicy chickens at the farms.

Bush's is ok, don't see the hub bub over it.
    Raising Cane's is pricey as for such small tenders and not really worth it.
    Popeye's is ing delicious.
    Church's is hit or miss.
    Bill Miller's chicken has been known to sterilize women, which would be good cuz that means the condom can finally come off between me and OP.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Popeye y chicken with red beans and rice.

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Hey my Sweet Immobelle.....I hear they offer senior citizen discounts at Luby''s...

If you're willing to teach me MILFish things...i will buy the fried chicken for you my sweet immobelle...
    Nice. Take your grandma, you can afford to pick up the tab for her for a change.

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Its a crying shame that I have to tell you to support our hating heroes over at Chick-fil-A, but since you're too lazy and you don't support our worthy cause... just drive your lazy ass over to Carl's Jr, and get ya self some of those freshly hand breaded chicken strips... those criss cut fries always sit well with me as well.
    Insecurity is a cause?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    ing boutons, give it a rest man. When you go out on a date do you start lecturing about how every item on the menu was slaughtered so inhumanely and then start talking about conditions in the slaughterhouse? Then it's talk about the United Corporations of America and Vast Right Wing Conspiracy? How many times have you pissed your date off so bad he just got up and walked out in the middle of the meal?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Penn State Nittany Lions
    ing boutons, give it a rest man. When you go out on a date do you start lecturing about how every item on the menu was slaughtered so inhumanely and then start talking about conditions in the slaughterhouse? Then it's talk about the United Corporations of America and Vast Right Wing Conspiracy? How many times have you pissed your date off so bad he just got up and walked out in the middle of the meal?
    tbh, people like that are so easy to rile up in person

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I heard Chatman's and Mr & Mrs. G's on the far east side are good but I've never been. I usually just get Bill Millers chicken tenders. They're average.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Boutons?

Date?

Dude never leaves his mommas singlewide.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    Nice. Take your grandma, you can afford to pick up the tab for her for a change.
    WTF Maalox.. talking about my greasy granny.. I don't believe you.....but whatever nothing you say will turn me against you....I may be black Maalox but I'm a good provider...I can cut that chicken up in 100 different ways...I can take care of you and the boys Maalox....

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    KFC have disgraced themselves. It's a shame what has befallen this eatery. The chicken is gross. It doesn't look right sitting on the plate, it looks deformed. They have the Little Bucket Strawberry Shortcake Desert, but, it's never in, or, if in, it takes two days to thaw out.
    And whoever thought out their latest ad campaign with that terrible impersonation of colonel sanders needs to be fired.

Thread Information