Page 114 of 125 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124 ... LastLast
Results 2,826 to 2,850 of 3111
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    JFC this one is really going to hurt Suns fans when they were down 1 with the ball after a furious comeback. God I'd have rather lost by 30.

Believe.
    My Team
    New York Knicks
    Post Count
    JFC this one is really going to hurt Suns fans when they were down 1 with the ball after a furious comeback. God I'd have rather lost by 30.
    Especially with Booker out there sliding around like a 12 year old, would've been better for the organization if they were blown out. Now they just look dumb.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Hopefully Chris Paul tears his ACL on the flight to Milwaukee so the Suns have a chance in game 6.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everyone in Milwaukee needs to be buying a Jrue Holiday jersey tomorrow. What a performance from him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    my local broadcast cutting the end of that game so I missed the final minute. ing fail.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Choke Paul in full effect

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Arizona probably gonna do a scoreboard recount

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    my local broadcast cutting the end of that game so I missed the final minute. ing fail.
    Sling TV cut out during the final minute for me too, I’m definitely cancelling it once this series is over. Sling literally always does that, the broadcast randomly s up during sporting events at the worst time.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Arizona probably gonna do a scoreboard recount
    Naw Ernesto, the MAGA freaks in Arizona live in the Western part of the state and are Lakers fans.

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    Lay the house on Milwaukee ML in game 6.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't see how the Suns can win another game with Paul's epic meltdown. Another blown 2-0 lead for Chris Paul!

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I don't see how the Suns can win another game with Paul's epic meltdown. Another blown 2-0 lead for Chris Paul!
    It was like watching his entire career all wrapped into one game...

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Naw Ernesto, the MAGA freaks in Arizona live in the Western part of the state and are Lakers fans.

Believe.
    My Team
    New York Knicks
    Post Count
    I don't dislike Perk but why he has an NBA analyst job is a mystery to me.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    If only the Suns didn’t get ed in the 2019 lottery when they had the 2nd worst record in the league. Would have drafted Ja Morant and Chrissy Paul would have never been a thing.

The Golden Goddess TheCultOfPersonality's Avatar
    My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    Crowder has had a dog game too. Missed box outs, slow rotations, extremely stupid double teams, etc. He’s played worse than anyone other than Paul.
    Regardless of how the Finals end I think the Suns need to upgrade their starting PF position because Jae Crowder is not the answer long term. Ft

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was like watching his entire career all wrapped into one game...
    21pts and 11 assists. Most deceptive stat line ever.

Middleton & Holiday were scoring at will against him.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Regardless of how the Finals end I think the Suns need to upgrade their starting PF position because Jae Crowder is not the answer long term. Ft
    I think the long term plan for them as PF is Cam Johnson but it’s not clear if he’ll be able to bulk up without losing any of his quickness.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How will Chris Paul choke away this series? Surely there's some "look at me" crazy 6D chess move he's going to try and fail miserably in crunch time, and give the game away again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If only the Suns didn’t get ed in the 2019 lottery when they had the 2nd worst record in the league. Would have drafted Ja Morant and Chrissy Paul would have never been a thing.
    Chis is a great RS guy, a glue guy. He's great in the lockerroom, has those intangibles. Really mentors the newer players and brings that toughness that teams need to get over the hump. He's been there, and the younger players know it.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Chis is a great RS guy, a glue guy. He's great in the lockerroom, has those intangibles. Really mentors the newer players and brings that toughness that teams need to get over the hump. He's been there, and the younger players know it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Took 4 rounds for the suns to finally play a healthy team and they get exposed per par

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    If I was a younger player and Chris Paul was trying to “mentor” me my response would be “thanks but I’d rather not take advice from the guy who put the most important game of his career in the hands of Janero Pargo”

Thread Information