Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbh, i have never seen Pop coast through series like that one..Still unfathomable the total lack of sideline fire and urgency in him..his lazy hack-a-Jordan tactic when we were ahead and riding moment was quite a disgusting sight.it was more like Pop just never believed that the team had it in them than Doc pulling a number on him..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP is right tbh

Pop kept playing Enrique, what a ing rookie coach decision tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the the Warriors defend their le this takes a huge wet on what remains of Jim's pathetic career. Kobe did it twice... James did it once and it looks like Curry will do it once. Jim had five chances to do it but the just has no fire or stamina in him.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If the the Warriors defend their le this takes a huge wet on what remains of Jim's pathetic career. Kobe did it twice... James did it once and it looks like Curry will do it once. Jim had five chances to do it but the just has no fire or stamina in him.
    Only champs repeat, the rest just gave their woman up before taking her to bed.

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    No one cares about your ty threads anyway. You should be so lucky that you got a response from me. got.
    You're such a butthurt got. Maybe we should pull up your basketball videos.
    Getting up one inch off the ground and playing against what appears to be a paraplegic.
    got ass pussy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your team lost in the 1st round to the chronic chokers that are the Clippers but you were gonna stop a Warriors team playing all time great basketball

Stop lodging asterisks and STFU
    This is what Laker fans are reduced to? Defending the Warriors? Sad day.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're such a butthurt got. Maybe we should pull up your basketball videos.
    Getting up one inch off the ground and playing against what appears to be a paraplegic.
    got ass pussy
    Tried to pick on someone on a forum, got destroyed
    Got so butt-devastated that you tried to stalk me in order to desperately find ammunition

I know you have an inferiority complex towards me - except in this case, it's not merely a complex because you actually are inferior. Little .

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    Tried to pick on someone on a forum, got destroyed
    Got so butt-devastated that you tried to stalk me in order to desperately find ammunition

I know you have an inferiority complex towards me - except in this case, it's not merely a complex because you actually are inferior. Little .
    ing pimpled face socially awkward white male
    Going fast to make your channel private
    One inch vertical
    "Arcadian"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doc Rivers outcoached Pop in last year's playoffs.

Now, shut the up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only champs repeat, the rest just gave their woman up before taking her to bed.
    Sounds like something Yogi Berra would have said.

My Team
    Orlando Magic
    Post Count
    I don't blame pop personally. I don't believe the players were as determined to protect their championship as they were to take it form that fluke finals series.

They did what they had to in 2014 to prove to everyone by literally obliterating that hated Miami team. The Spurs are an organization that doesn't have nothing to prove to anyone.

Other than that, I don't understand the hatred for the Warriors. They're a team worthy of their accolades. We already saw what they did to the clippers...twice..for talking . You better hope they don't read these forums. Its seems like the anger and rivalry is among the fans rather than the teams players. Ya'll hate each other.

The surreal thing..is that they haven't lost yet. Is this real life?

The Spurs are quietly the second best team in the NBA. Nobody talks about them as always but the perception remains.......last and free throw attempts (it has to be bull ).

This won't be settled till the end of the season. 5 months.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Sounds like something Yogi Berra would have said.
    You watch stick ball?

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Doc was atrocious that series like always. He got bailed out by Enrique Porker once again being one of the biggest choke artists in NBA history.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ing pimpled face socially awkward white male
    Going fast to make your channel private
    One inch vertical
    "Arcadian"

Using "white male" as an insult
    White males most likely raped and dominated your ancestors
    Arbitrary, because regardless of what race/gender I was, you would turn it into an insult
    Irrelevant to the discussion
    Admitting to stalking me in a sad attempt at recovering from getting absolutely wrecked

Just remember: You brought this on yourself, got. You just had to act like a fake tough guy on an internet forum. I've been here longer than you, and I'll outlast you too. Now off before you embarrass yourself any further, scrub.
    Last edited by Arcadian; 11-28-2015 at 01:59 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your team lost in the 1st round to the chronic chokers that are the Clippers but you were gonna stop a Warriors team playing all time great basketball

Stop lodging asterisks and STFU
    The Spurs almost got beat by the 8th seeded Mavs...they won the le right after.

No one knows if they would get momentum going forward. But likely not.

Last year's Spurs were anemic as .

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count

Using "white male" as an insult
    White males most likely raped and dominated your ancestors
    Arbitrary, because regardless of what race/gender I was, you would turn it into an insult
    Irrelevant to the discussion
    Admitting to stalking me in a sad attempt at recovering from getting absolutely wrecked

Just remember: You brought this on yourself, got. You just had to act like a fake tough guy on an internet forum. I've been here longer than you, and I'll outlast you too. Now off before you embarrass yourself any further, scrub.
    Pausing your 15-hour gamer shift of fallout 4 to respond to me at 3 in the morning
    SAWM with no friends, no social skills, no ability to play or talk the game of basketball
    The guy with a one inch vertical pumping his chest over beating a ing paraplegic
    An admitted transgender taking you to school and submerging your head in a trash can full of
    ing pussy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You watch stick ball?
    The point being you can't repeat if you're not already a champ. You don't need to watch baseball to know who Yogi Berra was.

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    Arcadian no where to be seen.

ing pussy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Arcadian no where to be seen.

ing pussy
    Don't worry, little , I'm still here. I hear your little y cries for attention. I just wanted to let you bleed out for a while after that anal rapage I gave you. But I see you want some more. Can't keep me out of your mind, I see. Inferiority complex, much?

Desperately trying to grasp for any personal info you can find to attack me
    Mostly grasping at air
    Calls me out for responding, then calls me out for not responding
    Can't even form a coherent argument
    Getting anally wrecked at your own game
    Referencing being transgender as a relevant factor
    Implying that being transgender is a disadvantage
    Can't even represent your own kind properly
    ing moron
    Last edited by Arcadian; 11-28-2015 at 11:50 PM.

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    ^

Why did you take your channel down? Are you ashamed of your all-around scrubiness?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The point being you can't repeat if you're not already a champ. You don't need to watch baseball to know who Yogi Berra was.
    You are the champ if you repeat, that's the bottom line.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are the champ if you repeat, that's the bottom line.
    Repeat as what?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Repeat as what?
    Repeat as LOB trophy winners. For an NBA team at least

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't blame pop personally. I don't believe the players were as determined to protect their championship as they were to take it form that fluke finals series.

They did what they had to in 2014 to prove to everyone by literally obliterating that hated Miami team. The Spurs are an organization that doesn't have nothing to prove to anyone.

Other than that, I don't understand the hatred for the Warriors. They're a team worthy of their accolades. We already saw what they did to the clippers...twice..for talking . You better hope they don't read these forums. Its seems like the anger and rivalry is among the fans rather than the teams players. Ya'll hate each other.

The surreal thing..is that they haven't lost yet. Is this real life?

The Spurs are quietly the second best team in the NBA. Nobody talks about them as always but the perception remains.......last and free throw attempts (it has to be bull ).

This won't be settled till the end of the season. 5 months.
    I agree with everything you said. After winning 5 I have felt the spurs are now playing with house money. There is nothing to prove anymore for Duncan and the Spurs legacy wise. I don't think winning another championship really changes things that much when it comes to how this team and organization is perceived by the public and the media. Spur fans are insecure about the attention the Warriors are getting but have to understand they are getting the attention due to having a historic start and right now having the best player in the league. Any team that has those 2 things going for them will get attention from the media. Spur fans are too insecure they don't realize that the media believes the spurs are the only team along with Cavs that can possibly beat this Warriors team.

It comes down to most spur fans not having perspective which creates all this insecurity about the Warriors. For the Spurs to be contenders this late in Duncan's career not even I could have imagined this when the spurs won the first le in '99 that 16 years later they would still be contenders.

Thread Information