Post Count
    Nope. Just well informed.

They get semi woodies?
    And then he said....I'm well informed.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lots of boner talk from Team Trump today. Weird.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    all news to me except the psychedelics. i've never been one for anything but bud, alcohol(not these days), and psychedelics. never got into or really done anything else thank god.

my intelligence is so low... because gylumps says so.

you think i don't know what machismo means.... why? lmao you're such a little fresa .

again gylumps, why the hatred? because you believe i am that chick and hold her ideals and lived her life? lmao! or because i'm not like you nor my brother and don't subscribe to an ideology that dismisses and blurs the line of my gender and creates girly men like you and he?
    I don't hate you, dim. I do think stupid white trash such as yourself are the biggest problem in political reality but what I feel is actually more akin to pity and contempt. I also never said you did meth, dim.

And yes I think you don't know what machismo means because you tried the I know you are but what am I routine after trying that "you're scared," "you're a pussy," and assorted attempts at physical intimidation. Given that I know who you are that is extremely amusing. First in that you are hardly physically imposing and second that you go for that low class method of conflict resolution.

It is one thing to be poor. Dignity is independent of socioeconomic status. OTOH, you embody all the cliches of white trash.

Doubling down with the whole gender iden y thing is delicious irony. You're a phobe and transphobe and it's a pressing issue for you. That is all I get from that. It speaks to the stupidity issue I mentioned above.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It is interesting looking back at Mensch tweets that were touted as from a looney by DarrinS and the conspira s to see that she was spot on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It is interesting looking back at Mensch tweets that were touted as from a looney by DarrinS and the conspira s to see that she was spot on.
    you think bannon is getting the death penalty?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    She never said he was getting it. She did say it was being considered. I probably ran with it I don't even remember. Just look out for more Bannon CA news, and the fact that whatever deal he may have made with Mueller, the UK will be very interested in him..

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Engaging in conducting a psyop, a military style weaponized cyber attack against your own country, to sow distrust and destabilize the government is not a small thing. For years Bannon has been doing this. More shoes droppin.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Engaging in conducting a psyop, a military style weaponized cyber attack against your own country, to sow distrust and destabilize the government is not a small thing. For years Bannon has been doing this. More shoes droppin.
    *Risitas

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And then he said....I'm well informed.

Just so you know Trump doesn't even have to fire Mueller. IG can recommend it and DOJ enforces.

tee hee

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here is a series of 12 questions that do not seem to trouble anyone, but the answers to these should expose why so many of the people today alleging scandals should themselves be considered scandalous.

1) Had Hillary Clinton won the election, would we now even know of a Fusion GPS dossier? Would assorted miscreants such as Andrew McCabe, Bruce Ohr, Lisa Page, Glenn Simpson, Christopher Steele, or Peter Strzok now be under a cloud of su ion? Or would they instead have been quietly lionized by a President Clinton grateful for noble services in the shadows rendered during the campaign?

2) If Clinton had won, would we now know of any Russian-supplied smears against Donald Trump? Would a FISA judge now be complaining that he was misled in a warrant request? Would likely Attorney General Loretta Lynch be reassigning Associate Deputy Attorney General Bruce Ohr for his consultations with Fusion GPS operatives? Or would Russian operatives alone be likely, at an opportune moment, to threaten to leak to the media that they had given salacious material to Clinton operatives to ensure her election, and thus they were to be owed for their supposed help in ensuring a Clinton victory? Would anyone be now listening to a losing candidate Donald Trump making wild charges that he had been smeared in the closing days of his campaign by leaks of a Clinton cabal that drew on Russian help?

3) Are any Russian related interests currently still donating millions of dollars to the Clinton Foundation? Why is Bill Clinton not being asked to speak by various groups—including those with Russian-ties—for $500,000 and above per talk? Is he now less persuasive than he was between 2009 and 2015?

4) Why did Andrew McCabe believe that two Democratic political action funds, one controlled by Clinton “best friend” Virginia governor Terry McAuliffe, donated a total of $675,288 to his wife’s campaign for a rather obscure state senate post? What percentage of Jill McCabe’s actual campaign budget did the $675,288 comprise? And why after her defeat would Andrew McCabe still not recuse himself from directing FBI inquiries into allegations of (likely next president and past generous benefactor) Hillary Clinton’s prior improper use of an email server while Secretary of State? Does quid pro quo refer really more often to simultaneous benefactions or rather sequential ones?

5) What is the qualification for lying or giving false information to FBI investigators, and did the information supplied to the FBI by Cheryl Mills and Huma Abedin concerning their knowledge of the use of Hillary Clinton’s private server qualify? Did Christopher’s Steele’s false pledges not to leak any information shared with the FBI to news sources qualify—at least at the level by which the FBI charged Michael Flynn for allegedly lying to their own investigators? Did Andrew McCabe qualify when he told his FBI superiors that he had not been a background source for news stories? What is the FBI’s own internal criminal bar of lying to or providing false information to Congress or government agencies or courts or leaking classified information? Did James Comey qualify when he testified that he had himself never given background interviews (a.k.a., anonymous leaks) to news organizations nor known other FBI agents to do so, or when he testified to Congress that he certainly did not draw up a memorandum exonerating Hillary Clinton from criminal indictment before he interviewed her or when he deliberately leaked several memoranda, possibly classified, taken from confidential conversations with the president?

6) What would have happened had the FISA court justices been apprised by the FBI and the Justice Department that the submitted Steele dossier was a) paid for by Hillary Clinton, b) impossible to verify by the FBI, and 3) the sole source for news stories that were being used in circular fashion to corroborate the dossier’s veracity?

7) Why did Bruce Ohr not disclose to his superiors that he had met with the compiler of the anti-Trump dossier, Christopher Steele, as well as Glenn Simpson of Fusion GPS, who had hired Steele? Why did not Ohr disclose on government-mandated ethics forms that his spouse, Nellie, had worked for Fusion GPS on the anti-Trump dossier during the election? What are the criminal and civil penalties for deliberately misleading auditors, if any? Why has Ohr not been put on notice by authorities that he violated such statutes and could face charges?

8) Why is Christopher Steele not under indictment and facing extradition as a foreign agent for a) interfering in a U.S. election, b) colluding with Russian interests to obtain information deemed damaging to a U.S. presidential candidate, c) lying to the FBI about his own disclosures of FBI sensitive material related to the dossier to news organizations? Did Steele’s collusion efforts and interference in a U.S. campaign differ much from, or exceed, the attempts of Russians currently indicted by Robert Mueller?

9) Why did Mueller, at the beginning of his special counsel investigation—to ensure against even the appearance of partisanship or conflicts of interests—not insist of potential hires: a) that they had not donated to either 2016 political campaign, b) that they had not represented past clients who were involved either with the Clinton or Trump organizations or were even tangentially involved with ongoing scandals concerning either Clinton or Trump, c) that were not from his own law firm WilmerHale, which was currently representing, or had in the past, individuals who may well be caught up in future special counsel investigations?

10) Why did Samantha Power, in a non-intelligence affiliated job as U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, request classified surveillance of American citizens and others to be sent to her office with the names unmasked, eventually at a rate, on average, of one request per day in 2016? And why and how could she testify that some of those daily requests for unmaskings made in her name were not in fact made by her? If not, then by whom and for what purpose and why with such frequency? And why did the requests continue after the 2016 election and during the transition?

11) Why were the major figures—James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Robert Mueller, Rod Rosenstein, and Peter Strzok—who have in the past investigated, or are currently investigating or overseeing investigations of collusion charges against Donald Trump, all previously involved with investigations of Hillary Clinton? Have they exercised the same methods in the Trump collusion investigation that they used in the past in which Clinton was exonerated?

12) Which members of the Obama administration were aware of, or gave orders to, members of the Obama Justice Department and the FBI to use the Steele dossier to obtain FISA court orders to surveille American citizens? And who had access to transcripts of such surveillance, and why were the names of particular American surveilled then unmasked and how were they later disclosed to the media?

https://amgreatness.com/2018/03/20/s...less-answered/

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    You’ve got the worst case of Trump derangement syndrome I’ve ever seen. You’ve lost your mind.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump Reportedly Ignored National Security Advisers’ Warnings on Putin Call:

‘DO NOT CONGRATULATE’

During his Tuesday phone call with Russian President Vladimir Putin,

President Donald Trump congratulated his Putin for his recent election victory,

something he was proud to tell reporters after the fact

the president’s national security advisers were hoping to avoid this issue, but the president wouldn’t heed their warning.

According to the Washington Post,
    those advisers presented him with briefing materials prior to the call that had

a section in ALL CAPS that read “DO NOT CONGRATULATE.”

https://www.mediaite.com/online/trum...-congratulate/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The case for indicting presidents, as made by Trump’s new lawyer

“The nation ... could conceivably benefit from the indictment of a president.”

he wrote in a 1997 Wall Street Journal op-ed that it would be good for the country if a president were not only investigated but actually indicted while in office.

“The nation, in fact, could conceivably benefit from the indictment of a president,” diGenova wrote.

“It would teach the valuable civics lesson that no one is above the law.”

most legal experts believe that Mueller wouldn’t indict President Trump even if he put together knock-down evidence that the president committed a crime.

This view, however, is controversial among legal scholars — with many arguing that the DOJ got it wrong and that presidents aren’t immune from all prosecutions. DiGenova sides emphatically with the skeptics.

“Let us suppose that one day a president, tired of the constraints of security, secretly leaves the White House in a car and strikes and kills a pedestrian.

Suppose, further, the president was drunk at the time.

Does anyone argue that justice must await his impeachment and removal?”

diGenova writes in the Journal piece.

“The Founders created a presidency, not a monarchy.”

https://www.vox.com/world/2018/3/20/...dict-president

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"The result is that we have an American President who is terrified of his counterpart in Moscow."

Savage.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol buzzfeed

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just so you know Trump doesn't even have to fire Mueller. IG can recommend it and DOJ enforces.

tee hee
    He cant be fired without cause, period.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What I get from this post is your reading skills suck.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump ignores his own party’s warnings — and attacks the Mueller probe on Twitter again

President Donald Trump has been warned by members of his own party that he will look guilty if he keeps attacking special counsel Robert Mueller’s probe.

But just as he reportedly ignored aides’ pleas to not congratulate Russian President Vladimir Putin on his election win,

Trump has ignored his fellow Republicans and has gone after the Mueller probe again on Twitter.

On Wednesday morning, Trump approvingly relayed a quote from Fox News legal analyst Alan Dershowitz that questioned the need for a special counsel to investigate his campaign’s potential collusion with Russian officials during the 2016 presidential election.

“Special Council (sic) is told to find crimes, wether (sic) crimes exist or not,” Trump wrote, quoting Dershowitz.

“I was opposed the the selection of Mueller to be Special Council, I still am opposed to it.

I think President Trump was right when he said there never should have been a Special Council appointed

because there was no probable cause for believing that there was any crime, collusion or otherwise, or obstruction of justice!”

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/03/trump-ignores-partys-warnings-attacks-mueller-probe-twitter/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaig n=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story%29

Trash knows has no defense against Mueller's steamroller(s), except tweeting.

Actually, I think if he replaces JeBo with Pruitt who would fire Mueller, Congress would not dump the Trash, because Congressional Repugs fear Trash's cultish base.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Colbert hilariously mocks Senate intel committee for avoiding question on Trump’s congratulatory call to Putin

“On Sunday, Vladimir Putin won an election rigged to prop up a dangerous strongman who is threatening Western democracy,” the host said.

“That required a strong response,” he continued, “so Donald Trump called him up say ‘atta boy.'”

“A lot of people weren’t happy,” Colbert noted, “that

Trump was giving the thumbs-up to a murderous dictator for winning a sham election.”

<see the vid>

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/03/col...ry-call-putin/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

‘DO NOT CONGRATULATE’

the president’s national security advisers were hoping to avoid this issue, but the president wouldn’t heed their warning.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds like you and your tribe are terrified of Trump firing Mueller.
    Terrified? Not in the slightest.

I would be rather happy were that to happen. That should worry you as a Trump bootlicker.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Russian effort looks even less influential when one considers the tiny amount of Russian Facebook spending directed at key battleground states — $1,979 in Wisconsin, $823 in Michigan and $300 in Pennsylvania.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlo...=.5656164ec108

A political campaign sharing data with Russia as to where to target their ads in swing states would qualify as collusion yes?

Feel free to dodge that. TSA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Too bad the FISA warrant was based on the dossier, head.
    Too bad it wasn't.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

‘DO NOT CONGRATULATE’

I generally agree Russia's efforts had little overall effect, but it wasn't for a lack of trying. The question is, whether we should put up with active efforts of an intelligence agency of a foreign government to attack the very idea of democracy itself. Western liberal democracy is under threat from authoritarian regimes. That is important.

There is also the matter that the sitting president appears to be actively compromised by that same government.

But then, predicting what Trump will, or won't do is sort of a mugs game. He never fails to do the stupidest thing possible, just when you think he can't be dumber.

The thing about a good theory though, it that it both explains facts, and you can make testable predictions.

Fact 1:
    Russia attempted to hack our electoral process through a multi-pronged attack.

Fact 2:
    Donald "look how big my inauguration crowd was" Trump has done nothing but deny this even happened, and has gone so far as to take the extraordinary effort to delegitimize his own intelligence services when they something did happen. He has shown no willingness whatsoever to hold Russia to account for anything.

Fact 3:
    Donald Trump has a pattern of criticizing anyone, and everyone at the drop of a hat. Allies, enemies, courts, free press, nothing has escaped his remarks and twitter feed, except for ONE/(two) thing(s), and that is Russia/Putin

Fact 4:
    Russian efforts appeared designed to support Trump

Fact 5:
    Trump directly called on Russia publicly to support his efforts to get elected.

Fact 6:
    Donald Trump has gone out of his way to meet and talk with Putin privately in person, with no American witnesses. This is the only leader with which he has acted in this manner.

Fact 7:
    Donald Trump, when forced to sign a bipartisan sanctions bill passed with a veto-proof majority of both houses of Congress, issued a signing statement saying most of it was uncons utional, and that his administration would enforce it as little as possible.

Fact 8:
    when Russia retaliated against sanctions by forcing the US embassy to cut staff, Trump thanked Putin for the action, making him look weak, something he has said one should never do, and is inconsistent with his past behavior in any other regard.

Fact 9:
    Shortly after State Department appoves some material arms sales to Ukraine and Tillerson directly calls out Russia for using nerve gas in Britain, he is fired.

Theory:
    Donald Trump has been compromised in some way. Either he directly owes them money, or they have evidence of some kind of him breaking the law or doing something he does not want others to know about.

This theory explains those facts, and is fully consistent with observed reality.

Prediction:
    Donald Trump will take no action personally, nor will he criticize Russia or Putin in any way in regards to the Russian attack on our elections. He may allow his underlings to do some minor, inconsequential stuff, and if forced to do anything by Congress will drag his feet, if not outright attempt to veto any sanctions.

The way to falsify the theory:
    1) Trump criticizes Putin/Russia (good)
    2) Trump orders/takes action that materially harms Russian interests (definitive)

Bull conspiracy theories fail very often because either: they cannot be falsified, or they directly conflict with observed reality. This theory can be falsified, and does not conflict with what we know as fact.

Donald Trump is unpredictable except for Russia.

Thread Information