Page 432 of 491 FirstFirst ... 332382422428429430431432433434435436442482 ... LastLast
Results 10,776 to 10,800 of 12267
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Both Reddit and Realgm Fan Poll has Kawhi Leonard as the best player in the NBA.

Crazy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He didn't force his way out because he was homesick... The organization did him wrong and he said it, I guess I'll go home
    Yes that $20 million he was paid to rehab for an entire season was a terrible way to treat him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    can you be more specific on what they did ? looks that TIMVP has some info on that but none of us knows really what's all about...
    From what he's now saying, looks like his will has always been to go to LA no matter what (and his behavior and choices confirms that).
    From what Uncle said looks that there has been a lack of trust by spurs patfo that caused a lack of trust by n° 2 and his group...
    I wonder what the are they talking about...they have been out of the game for 73 games despite being cleared by Spurs doctors and nba doctors (plus other 7/8 doctors of their choice), decided to play when they wanted, had complete control of all the medical situation thanks to the (wrong, imho) choice of patfo and they hide from the same patfo and did not consent to the same patfo to even look at the medical records ...lack of trust my ass...its the opposite.
    There has been too much trust in a group of dishonest people...and no professional should be allowed to be paid millions (18 precisely) to not play at all, and no agent (or fake agent as uncle is) should be allowed to tease organizations like this...
    That's the real problem nba has to face...because one thing is to say players have rights, but another is to say they have the right to do what they want against the same team and organization that is paying them...ask publicly for trades indicating just one preferred destination, faking injuries or create havoc inside the team (the way Jimmy Butler did with Minny) or decide to not play even when cleared by nba and teams doctors are unacceptable and unprofessional behaviors that have to be punished and punished heavily...and I mean with years of suspension from nba, to the elimination of the chance for the player to play for another team, till being banned from nba.
    U are talking about missing 73 games and Kawhi not vibing with the Spurs but not mentioning that it was how the Spurs behaved during all this that completely turned Kawhi off and made him not want to return to the team...

The Spurs were throwing public shade from pop, the upper management, the current and former players... All because they felt so strongly that they could win that year and send Manu and Parker off in a blaze of glory... The Manu and Parker angle clouded their judgement, and caused them to begrudgingly (according to reports) allow Kawhi to get his own doctors because he didn't trust the Spurs doctors as he felt they were rushing him out...

Them reports came out that the Spurs would tell Kawhi's team one thing to their face, then when they leave, they hear a whole different vibe when the Spurs go to the media... So on one hand the Spurs act like they all are in agreement and on the same page, but when the media talks to them, they act as if Kawhi went rogue...

It came to a point where Kawhi was so turned off that he didn't want to play for us anymore... And when that happened he just decided he might as well go play where his family is

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes that $20 million he was paid to rehab for an entire season was a terrible way to treat him.
    Every player that gets injured gets paid their money still... Do u not know how the NBA works?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Every player that gets injured gets paid their money still... Do u not know how the NBA works?
    Plain and simple. He faked his injury. If he was homesick, he could’ve been more truthful and worked with the PATFO for a better haul of players from Clippers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He didn't force his way out because he was homesick... The organization did him wrong and he said it, I guess I'll go home
    Didn’t you read the article? He missed his cousins. 9 years passed, everybody grew up so suddenly, already talking, etc. he missed his family. He wasn’t truthful bruh, instead he played the injury game. Pop, I like to go home. I’ll commit to the Clippers and will get you Tobias Harris, Gilgeous-Alexander, 1st picks, etc. ing simple.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he would’ve stayed in Toronto or signed elsewhere not in LA I could believe you. But how did the Spurs do him wrong? Because the whole player meeting and all the media BS was AFTER the Spurs realized he was full of ...

The narrative is ass backwards and there’s a timeline to what happened but it seems people ignore it just so they can fit their narrative. I don’t have a problem with him wanting to go home..but don’t lie and sabotage the franchise and your teammates because you know the “homesick” card isn’t enough of a reason to justify you wanting out.

He was a Top 5 player then, just like he is now and they just got to the WCF. This isn’t like AD where he wanted out cause he wasn’t winning..he was winning in SA (WCF) and he just won a le in Toronto..

He literally said it himself it wasn’t about winning a le..he wanted it to be about family. But no he tricked his way out town and lied about it. Look at KD for example...you can literally make a case that the Warriors misdiagnosed him..he literally tore his Achilles because of it..he had every right to bash them and have that the reason to justify his actions..

But no...he kept it 100. Even if people didn’t agree of this reasons for leaving GSW he didn’t lie about it and try to manipulate the narrative. I respect that by KD and he really had an injury that the whole world saw, meanwhile Kawhi played hide and seek with an injury diagnosis that doesn’t justify missing 73 games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he would’ve stayed in Toronto or signed elsewhere not in LA I could believe you. But how did the Spurs do him wrong? Because the whole player meeting and all the media BS was AFTER the Spurs realized he was full of ...

The narrative is ass backwards and there’s a timeline to what happened but it seems people ignore it just so they can fit their narrative. I don’t have a problem with him wanting to go home..but don’t lie and sabotage the franchise and your teammates because you know the “homesick” card isn’t enough of a reason to justify you wanting out.

He was a Top 5 player then, just like he is now and they just got to the WCF. This isn’t like AD where he wanted out cause he wasn’t winning..he was winning in SA (WCF) and he just won a le in Toronto..

He literally said it himself it wasn’t about winning a le..he wanted it to be about family. But no he tricked his way out town and lied about it. Look at KD for example...you can literally make a case that the Warriors misdiagnosed him..he literally tore his Achilles because of it..he had every right to bash them and have that the reason to justify his actions..

But no...he kept it 100. Even if people didn’t agree of this reasons for leaving GSW he didn’t lie about it and try to manipulate the narrative. I respect that by KD and he really had an injury that the whole world saw, meanwhile Kawhi played hide and seek with an injury diagnosis that doesn’t justify missing 73 games.
    If you're not blocking 2K5, you're doing it wrong. He's nothing but a troll that will keep you arguing the same point over and over.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    U are talking about missing 73 games and Kawhi not vibing with the Spurs but not mentioning that it was how the Spurs behaved during all this that completely turned Kawhi off and made him not want to return to the team...

The Spurs were throwing public shade from pop, the upper management, the current and former players... All because they felt so strongly that they could win that year and send Manu and Parker off in a blaze of glory... The Manu and Parker angle clouded their judgement, and caused them to begrudgingly (according to reports) allow Kawhi to get his own doctors because he didn't trust the Spurs doctors as he felt they were rushing him out...

Them reports came out that the Spurs would tell Kawhi's team one thing to their face, then when they leave, they hear a whole different vibe when the Spurs go to the media... So on one hand the Spurs act like they all are in agreement and on the same page, but when the media talks to them, they act as if Kawhi went rogue...

It came to a point where Kawhi was so turned off that he didn't want to play for us anymore... And when that happened he just decided he might as well go play where his family is
    are you convinced of what you are writing?
    Come on man...
    Rushing him? He played just 9 games and only when he decided to...
    He was allowed (its not his right) to take decisions just with his own medical staff after the Spurs staff cleared him.
    He had to consult 9 doctors before having one that could confort I don't know what medical theory just for letting him do whatever he wanted...and don't tell me Spurs couldn't let him have the same "load management" he just had with Raptors...they allowed him to do whatever he wanted in the times he preferred...
    He took the money but not the role and responsability that cames with it...and all the facts and clues are in the sense that he simply decided to go the hard way and not play anymore also if he could have...
    Once cleared by doctors (not only Spurs doctors) he didn't have any right to feel disrespected for the simple fact that doubts were casted about the way he and his group managed the situation...
    The "double standard" you are talking about the Spurs behavior is simply ridicolous...because, at least publicly, nothing offensive have been said apart express some logical doubt (by teammates too) about a medical and pain situation that was not only incomprehensible by usual standards but also impossible to check simply because he did not allow it to be checked...
    These are facts, not "vibes" or opinions...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Durant left Twinkville to go to the Nets and Kwa left Tor to go to the Clippers.

How is it different?

Also I don't we have heard (or not heard) the last from Golden States diagnosis of Durant from Durant. Ultimately he signed off on their recommendation but sounds like it was a f'd recommendation. I though Durant already made some indirect comments??

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi should've just played out his contract and walked in free agency. At the end of the day I doubt SA was as bad as he made it out to be. I mean sure, maybe they weren't as aggressive as they could've been pursuing top talent, but that's probably the only knock you can make on this front office. By all accounts everything else is as good as can be. Professionals through and through. Kawhi ed out, simple as that.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi should've just played out his contract and walked in free agency. At the end of the day I doubt SA was as bad as he made it out to be. I mean sure, maybe they weren't as aggressive as they could've been pursuing top talent, but that's probably the only knock you can make on this front office. By all accounts everything else is as good as can be. Professionals through and through. Kawhi ed out, simple as that.

Well it seems the Spurs weren’t under the impression Kawhi was unhappy or getting PG was a must...I think it’s been stated that CP3 was their plan going into that offseason, but struck out and decided to run it back with the team that made WCF.

But from what I’ve heard Kawhi never talked or communicated his true feelings... even Toronto thought they had a chance even tho they damn well didn’t..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Durant left Twinkville to go to the Nets and Kwa left Tor to go to the Clippers.

How is it different?

Also I don't we have heard (or not heard) the last from Golden States diagnosis of Durant from Durant. Ultimately he signed off on their recommendation but sounds like it was a f'd recommendation. I though Durant already made some indirect comments??
    I’m just saying it was a discussion across the media once KD tore his Achilles...was he misdiagnosed or pressured back? People in the media were literally comparing it to the Kawhi-SA situation.

KD could’ve easily used that as his reason to leave GSW...but it wasn’t. His mind was set on leaving before the season and his mind was already made..but he kept it 100.

Meanwhile Kawhi BS’d his way out due to injury management.. got traded and was “treated great” with Toronto and won a ing ring..yet he still left.

And then he finally confesses he just wanted to play at home. Also pretty much said family > rings as his priority..I mean I dunno what else has to be said for his true intentions to be shown.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rehash upon rehash. This is a tired topic.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seriously, one sub from Pop of Duncan away from what I'd probably say turns into the first Spurs repeat championship of the era.
    Or one free throw from Autism. Go back and watch the end of the fourth and see the look of terror on Leonard's face as he's at the free throw line trying to seal a le.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he missed his ing family so much, why did he spend so much damn time in NY faking rehab from a non-injury?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was never about winning championships.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Or one free throw from Autism. Go back and watch the end of the fourth and see the look of terror on Leonard's face as he's at the free throw line trying to seal a le.
    What was the Argentinian's excuse for also choking on the ft line and having 8 turnovers?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi can't take a piss without his uncle holding his pecker..

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Or maybe the spurs knew what #2 and his camp were doing and that’s why they began calling him out ? Have you considered this possibly?

What about Jalen Rose reporting #2 wanted out before pop and company started making comments to the media ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everyone knows he was saving himself bc of his thigh owie. He just didn't want to declare himself out for the year as that would put red flags on his bid to get the SuperMax. It all changed when TP called his ass out in public and the team turned on him in private. But in the beginning he was torn between wanting to go to LA (influenced by his uncle and sister who want to make the most money off him by managing him since he can't do but dribble a basketball), and wanting the SuperMax. But the thigh owie concerned him greatly, so he basically quit due to anxiety over reinjuring it. The docs looked at imaging and said there was nothing present, which made him even more anxious as they were basically calling him out that it was all due to individual pain tolerance (i.e. he's a pussy).

Race 4 Seis Chodus!
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Reports I've read said Kiwi kept telling the team I will be ready by this date. Then "this date" would come and go and no Kiwi. Repeat 3-4x and that's when the "ask kawhi's group" comment and the team meeting happened. After a while he left the entire team in the dark, even his teammates.

Also, can you source "Spurs would tell Kawhi's team one thing to their face, then when they leave, they hear a whole different vibe when the Spurs go to the media"

Race 4 Seis Chodus!
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the timvp hadn't disabled the search functions all you spergs talking would be in thread after thread response after response in summer 2017 ing about not trading for PG13. You were also in ing about the Loyalty contracts to "the leader" aka towely towel waiver aka Patty and Gasol. You all posted about "PATFO, you suck. If I were Kawhi, I wouldn't waste my prime years...."

Here you have from the guy's mouth he went to PATFO requesting to GET RID of LMA and whatever remnants of the leftover Big three for a running mate in PG13 and THEY DIDN'T do it.

For 's sake, the SPURG of this BBS is strong

lol

Who requested the disable of the search function?

Arguing that LMA or DDR or BETTER than PG13, when not metric or sound basketball NAME would agree with you. LOL

Using the "disrespect towards 21" as a way distracting from the ABOVE.

lol

Was this community ever good?
    You seem like a nephew fan. Just curious, can you defend #2 not sitting on the bench in the playoffs? I've never seen a player missing completely the way he was when his team is in the playoffs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rocalcio

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    the year is 2032 and spurstalk still hasn’t moved on

Thread Information