Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As a Duncan fan, i don't want spurs to win any more les after him, it will be not good for his legacy!
    Will you do us all a favor and just shut the up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Excellent post, Timvp !

If Timmy does retire it helps to have heard it from you first.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one would pay for this show.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Per KSAT 12 news at 6,
    Tim Duncan's announcement, whatever it is, is likely delayed several days out of respect for the injured and the murdered officers in the ambush in Dallas.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Per KSAT 12 news at 6,
    Tim Duncan's announcement, whatever it is, is likely delayed several days out of respect for the injured and the murdered officers in the ambush in Dallas.
    That's exactly what I was wondering earlier

With all the stuff in the news today, you think TD would announce his retirement? It'd definitely be under the radar, but at the same time maybe he wouldn't want to now?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I bet this was sweet relief for you. I'm sure you've been waiting anxiously for the day you could once again drop to your knees in front of him and unbuckle his pants.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I bet this was sweet relief for you. I'm sure you've been waiting anxiously for the day you could once again drop to your knees in front of him and unbuckle his pants.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    December romo with no regard tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i just saw this on facebook... timvp

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Per KSAT News, Tim Duncan's decision will be delayed a few more days out of respect for the fallen police officers killed in an ambush in Dallas.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    End of an era. Feels like my childhood is over. At least we still have Ginobili and Parker.
    At least we have Dijon, Juice, SlowMo, Bertans (we have to come with a nickname for him) and some development to watch, hopefully filled with some fast paced running and oops, some transition 3s from Bertans and Mills, and the red faced Pop sighting when the inevitable TO pops up.
    When Manu rests we will have our choice of some errant passing, and someone is bound to dart to the paint like Tony used to. What is irreplaceable is TD.. but I got to find some fun in watching these youngsters make Pop crazy if anything. I haven't been this excited about a season b4, not bc of the one who retired, but bc we haven't had so much youth together in a long time and when we did, that little young core brought a championship in 2014 (in which the big 3 were still integral parts but Danny, Kawhi and a host of others had to grow up.) Maybe this little youth group coming in (plus the ones who are joining us next season), together with Kawhi a FA reinforcement and the merry band still here by then can bring a championship within 3 years.

Will be fun to continue watching Kawhi too. He's still young too and its his time now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hard to take you seriously when you say like this. I think we've had some good discussions on here, but the quality of the average thread is beyond awful.
    I thought he was being sarcastic personally

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great to see timvp's post. To those criticizing Manu coming back and how it impacted Boban leaving consider Boban made his own decision and rightfully took the big payday. He will be missed, but like CJ, Baines, and many more he was able to greatly increase his profile and salary through his association with the Spurs. I'm happy for him...great guy and fan favorite.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    End of an era. Feels like my childhood is over. At least we still have Ginobili and Parker.
    Agreed. It'll be so odd once they are all gone. They've given us so many good years

Hook 'em
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What you think about dem Grizzlies, tbh?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Current state: Boban and timmy are gone. We still have Kyle and Tony so we suck

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm assuming that if he's holding off the decision a few days, then that means he's pretty much retiring? I wouldn't think there is any need to hold off on the decision if he's coming back? or do you guys think he genuinely wants a few more days to think about it as he's still undecided?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think he's torn about it, but in the end he hangs it up. I'd love for him to give it one more season, but that's just me being selfish. We've been dreading this for a while and it's finally upon us. He has nothing left to prove. If his body can't do it anymore, he should retire. His kids have split time with the Spurs their entire lives. He's a single dad and his time to be with them full time is here. Go enjoy the rest of your life, Tim. You've given us 19 years of greatness and we truly appreciate it.

Hook 'em
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's not torn he's made up his mind. He is respecting the Dallas law enforcement and delaying the announcement but it's over. The wheels have fallen off.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does it still hurt?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's not torn he's made up his mind. He is respecting the Dallas law enforcement and delaying the announcement but it's over. The wheels have fallen off.
    I hope I am wrong, but that is what I am thinking. If he's returning, he wouldn't really need to hold off, would he? I think he's showing respect to the Dallas law enforcement by not making the announcement now so that he doesn't overshadow what happened to them.

Having said that, if that's what you've decided Tim, please use the time to think about it some more and come back for one more, Tim.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When, exactly, did he make up his mind? Did he know the Dallas incident was coming, so he delayed until it happened, so he could then delay for a few more days out of respect? I bet that's it. He knew on Monday, but he said, "Oh, ... I guess I better wait until after the shootings in Dallas happen, so I won't look disrespectful."

Or did he make up his mind today?

Do you even think at all before saying like this?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

And we wonder why this site is considered trash by NBA writers and bloggers all over

Hook 'em
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When, exactly, did he make up his mind? Did he know the Dallas incident was coming, so he delayed until it happened, so he could then delay for a few more days out of respect? I bet that's it. He knew on Monday, but he said, "Oh, ... I guess I better wait until after the shootings in Dallas happen, so I won't look disrespectful."

Or did he make up his mind today?

Do you even think at all before saying like this?
    Dumbass, yes I think. KSAT reported as such. If he was going to stay, he'd already have announced it and we would have moved on...

Thread Information