Page 116 of 134 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116117118119120126 ... LastLast
Results 2,876 to 2,900 of 3349
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    i can't believe we have to see toby and a guy named garfield taking up screen time from our precious lil holland in the next spidey movie
    I'm digging this multiverse concept in a Spidey movie, escpacially after watching Into the Spiderverse
    Plus people have always been debating on who the best Spiderman is so it's pretty cool to see then in the same movie (I'm sure there will be an inside joke in this movie, like "everybody knows I'm the best Spiderman)

Holland isn't bad tbh, but I much prefer Tobey and Gsrfield

And Holland's movies don't feel like a Spiderman movie tbh .......Iron Man this, Tony Stark that.
    that

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I think both Spider-man and Black Panther were by far better in Civil war than in any of their movies.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    I think both Spider-man and Black Panther were by far better in Civil war than in any of their movies.
    And Civil War had the best Black Panther costume

The new suit especially the cowl are ugly AF

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The last appearance of Bucky before he got nerfed into the ground

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    truth. I was about to say it was also the best portrayal of Bucky, but he was pretty damn good in winter soldier.... and then he became just a guy with a gun and pathetic sack of in the series.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Brainwashed assassin Bucky was the the best Bucky , so badass
    Especially with his theme playing in the background

One of my favourite moments of The Falcon and the Winter Soldier was his flashback when he killed Michael Jordan’s opponents in that hotel

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    she retweeted one thing some people dont agree with and its time to her up. I love how all this bull about respecting women and people of color works, but as soon as you say somehing thats not a popular opinion everyone turns into gestapo.... Cant say i am surprised by pedowood and the twitter gots.

perhaps she should be acting like the re from shang chi and claim how she was the first black woman in an action film, then people would perhaps forget about her crime of retweeting.
    Damn bro. This was a tongue in cheek comment, tbh.

Fwiw, I don't want her cancelled at all. I want her in the movie as the Queen of Wakanda. I think we can have a interesting dynamic with Shuri as the Queen/Inventor working hand in hand with MBJ's BP. She can help him fix that broken ass moral compass he's got and continue to change/help the world in a way that T'Challa wanted to.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    “If I killed myself, I’d miss the next Batman movie.”

SMH. The Blue Santa gs psychos of the world.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    College
    Oregon State Beavers
    I’d rather see Shang-Chi tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So there's a new Marvel movie out and I couldn't really give a rat's ass about Shang Chi or the Angelina Jolie / Danesh movie either.

Anyone else feel similar? Has a shark been jumped?
    Not hype to go see these in the theater whatsoever

Been enjoying What If tho, have some episodes to catch up this weekend.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I want to see Shang Chi, may go Monday. Eternals I can wait for a long time, tho they have said the Hulk's snap caused the emergence and that is interesting

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Saw Shang-Chi last night, pretty good imo. Just not sure why Awkwafina was given as big a role as she did.

The first post credits scene is super interesting. I have no idea where they're gonna go with that.

Those who've seen what if...? There are some obvious parallels with the most recent episode (#4) and this movie. I wonder if aligning the release date to fall on same week was an intentional move by Fiege.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So there's a new Marvel movie out and I couldn't really give a rat's ass about Shang Chi or the Angelina Jolie / Danesh movie either.

I actually want to see Shang Chi, meh on Eternals but hype about Spider-Man 3 and Dr. Strange. Even interested in Hawkeye based on all of the leaks. I think the 2022 slate is a lot better than this years slate, not many people know a lot about Shang Chi or the Eternals and not really a fan of Black Widow.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

For me it's not so much that the shark has been jumped but they lost two of the best guys they had, it's hard to care about nobody heroes, we've never heard of. That's one of the reasons I skipped bw, we already know the is dead who gives a about her.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    For me it's not so much that the shark has been jumped but they lost two of the best guys they had, it's hard to care about nobody heroes, we've never heard of. That's one of the reasons I skipped bw, we already know the is dead who gives a about her.
    I've already mention this, but that was the biggest problem with that movie. There were no stakes whatsoever. A BW solo movie really wasn't necessary, but should have happened years ago if they really wanted to do one.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Saw Shang-Chi last night, pretty good imo. Just not sure why Awkwafina was given as big a role as she did.

The first post credits scene is super interesting. I have no idea where they're gonna go with that.

Those who've seen what if...? There are some obvious parallels with the most recent episode (#4) and this movie. I wonder if aligning the release date to fall on same week was an intentional move by Fiege.
    Why is Bruce Banner back to being just Bruce?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Why is Bruce Banner back to being just Bruce?
    Another 6 months in the gamma lab to completely separate the Hulk from Bruce. Then the Hulk goes wild because it's without Bruce's conscious and it'll have to be stopped by She-Hulk and The Abomination. Or something else, tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I've already mention this, but that was the biggest problem with that movie. There were no stakes whatsoever. A BW solo movie really wasn't necessary, but should have happened years ago if they really wanted to do one.
    They really missed an opportunity not to have it set during the snap. Could've had the villain try to use the BWs to take over with half of the Avengers being gone, Thor being in Norway, and Stark retired.

Maybe nothing more than them setting up She-Hulk and the Marvels and having Shang-Chi meet two of the Avengers to eventually set up New Avengers.

Another 6 months in the gamma lab to completely separate the Hulk from Bruce. Then the Hulk goes wild because it's without Bruce's conscious and it'll have to be stopped by She-Hulk and The Abomination. Or something else, tbh.
    Sure, though probably the real reason is because its a lot cheaper than CGI'ing every second that the Hulk appears. He's showing up in She-Hulk and Moon Knight so I figured that they'd have him go back to Banner.

My in-universe theory is that the end-credits takes place after She-Hulk, and the blood transfusion, and he loses enough of the gamma to revert back into Banner.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Really liked Shang Chi tbh. Action scenes where great, acting was solid, especially Leung and Lui. Maybe too much of Awkwafina though she got better as the movie went along. Overall a 4.5/5.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    isnt the theory was that it was planned for pre-infinity war but they were determined to shoehorn Cap Marvel in so it got replaced

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I thought Shang Chi was way better than I expected it to be. The action was good and the story line was interesting. I would put it in the middle of the pack of Marvel movies - better than the IM3, Thor 2, CM, and Hulk.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I enjoyed Shang Chi. The action/visuals were really fun. The movie stood well on its own without a lot of prior knowledge needed, but also added enough to move the MCU forward.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    New Mexico Lobos
    I liked Shang Chi. I'd rank it somewhere in the 30th to 40th percentile of Marvel movies. My son put it in the bottom 10%. We both agreed that BW would have to be at, or almost at, the bottom of the Marvel list...that one should have just been a Disney+ feature film.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The What If...? zombie episode was pretty great tbh. The series is starting to find its footing.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    The What If...? zombie episode was pretty great tbh. The series is starting to find its footing.
    Endings are getting darker and darker. I really hope there's some sort of continuation from where these episodes are ending. At least in season 2 if not in the latter part this season.

Thread Information