Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I see Bowen and ****** sometimes at Costco. My buddy had seen Birdman and his team at the Palace one night.

Edit: I don't know why T E A M is censored tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Tony Parker and his ex-wife at LAX (eva) and SAT tony picked he up in a LAnd Rover (iirc)
    Yao at the Houston airport he was injured at the time (of course) and I went over and wished him a speedy recovery.
    Plenty of players at UCLA they worked out there and they used to host the old celebrity MTV RocknJock stuff softball and basketball there so met plenty of Players including GP, Kemp two of my favorite all time guys ...

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    J.J. Red still in the league? Saw him at the Cosmopolitan. Only reason I knew he was Red was this nutty brunette rocking a Duke shirt kept yelling his name and he tried to avoid her. Kobe and D-Fish were practicing at my high school gym back before the summer league one year watched them practice and they gave us some stickers and whatnot. Met A.C. Green and Benoit Benjamin at a fundraiser in L.A.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Calvin Murphy is an interesting dude to talk to.

thank you
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this is about as likely as Kool being sexually active
    Wow, major props for figuring that one out

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Met Luke Walton, dude thought he was Kobe

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Met Malik Rose in '01 in SA while I was a bartender at The Olive Garden. I made him and his date martinis and served them appetizers. He was cool. He smiled a lot. I expected a bigger tip from him, but oh well.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Saw Shawn Bradley with his wife at Marriott Hotel, he was pushing his kids stroller. That was really ing akward for him.

Kwame Brown @ TGIF, it was the same day ESPN broke the news he was traded to the Lakers. I guess people just don't care, since he was at the bar watching it live on TV and no one even paid attention to him. He was with his agent. Chum is ing dark as in person, could be the lighting

Saw MJ @ Ritz Carlton near Pentagon Hand. This was his Wizards GM days. He came out of a black Mercedes AMG, he was smoking a cigar. Dude was ing boss tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I shook Fabrico Oberto's hand when I used to work at JCPenney's after the 2007 championship, bought a load of luggage(really nice guy)

Saw Matt Bonner shopping the clearance rack at Pac Sun at La Cantera during the Phoenix series in 2008, nice guy

When I worked at Nordstrom I've said "Hi" to Bruce Bowen ( nice guy), saw Sean Elliott shopping for men's shoes and saw Kawhi Leonard shopping for True Religion jeans when I was leaving for lunch his rookie year (didn't bother him), and when coming back from lunch one day I saw Richard Jefferson (nice guy) window shopping at one of the nice jewelry stores at La Cantera (ended up getting traded a month later). Supposedly Pop bought a load of suits during the lockout in 2011, and Kevin Durant bought a load of shoes for his mother during the 2012 conference finals right after I left the store.

Met Cory Joseph (very nice guy) at IHOP after the game two of the Portland series last year, then saw him later that week at chilis across the street and recognized my friends and I

My sister saw Mike Miller, Norris Cole and I forgot the other player or two at Cheesecake factory before game 5 of the 2013 finals, said they were very loud and Mike Miller surprisingly seemed like he wanted to be noticed as he was taking pictures with everyone and kept standing up and walking around the restaurant.

I've heard Danny Green is kind of a at times especially when he is with his girl. I've seen him at greenhouse rooftop club with his buddies, he didn't take a picture with my friends on a separate occasion and sometimes he would never tip when he would go to cold stone when my sister worked there for a bit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sean Marks, his first year with the Spurs. His cousin married a good friend of mine who is originally from San Antonio. They had a small party in San Antonio for her family/friends, after they were married. Sean attended with his wife and newborn. Real nice guy and family, I can see why he eventually ended up with the Spurs front office. Funny thing, when my friend told me her boyfriend's cousin Sean Marks played for the Spurs, I was like "WHO?"

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    i used to work at the call center at ucla, and about 75% of the students there were athletes, mostly track... and from the ones that knew Westbrook, they almost unanimously said he was a cool dude

that said i've never seen an NBA player outside of a game setting. i've met a handful of raiders players and some of the old-timers when i've been up on oakland though
    Did they unanimously agree that you're a pretentious, crybaby little got too?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh yeah, saw Kareem in Vegas this past May at the Venetian.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did they unanimously agree that you're a pretentious, crybaby little got too?
    i never asked. you should consider logging into your alts and laughing at your own post though. it'll be a hoot

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Met Elliott and Robinson for autographs. Saw that useless Finley at a Best Buy during his last year with the Spurms. Saw Paul Pressey regularly in the 90s when he dropped his kids off at my school. Saw Steve Francis in the club pouring champagne on his puffy face and then go on to struggle while drinking bottled water. Not really but God Bless the guy who got it on camera.

Spurs > Yankees > Knicks Technique's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Saw Joakim Noah at a club, dude had a 5'9 body guard mean mugging everyone. It was kind of awkward

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manute Bol while walking down Commerce Street after a Spurs-Warriors game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    groupie thread

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Saw Joakim Noah at a club, dude had a 5'9 body guard mean mugging everyone. It was kind of awkward
    Have you ever got your picture taken with Dalembert in any clubs?

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    I walked in front of Gary Trent in the hallway of the MACC Center before a Kent State-Ohio U game in 1995. Does that count?

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Played pick up with a couple. Jerald Honetcutt at the Reilley rec center at Tulane. Lol this fool was a fringe pro basketball player but at least he had a couple contracts. But this ass walks into the gym full of scrub kids who at best played some high school ball and is decked out in his Seattle Supersonics warm-ups like it's pre game, nevermind the fact that he was waived and was not on a current NBA team. Anyway he played some pick up, mind you the next tallest guy on the court may have been like 6-1 and Honeycutt is like 6-7 or 6-8 and this negro is really trying. I mean really trying. Posting up scrubs in a pick up game. Playing man up in a bent knee stance. You would have though he was trying out for the Olympic squad. Couple other guys came thru my time there, Kerry Kittles and Randy Livingston notably. And Chris Owens played a year or two at Tulane before he transferred and I think he made the league. Nice kid.

I also played with Mo Taylor at Michigan one summer in the late 90s. This was after he had left for the league and it was summer term. Generally the CCRB rec center wasn't packed during summer term and usually only enough for one court in the afternoon, again just a bunch of us scrubs. This Ase walks in a gym of about 11 people with his dad and screams he's got next. No head. No one else is waiting. Anyway he and his dad were assholes and my buddy nearly got in a fight with him.

Outside the gym, I've seen Mehnet Okur and Mikki Moore at the club. This was early 2000s both times. Memo was just standing in the corner not talking to anyone, no buddies, no girls for basically the whole time. Mikki I saw at a black bar in downtown Detroit. I walked passed his tall ass and all of a sudden I see him slouch down and he gave me a dapz and a bro hug. I didn't know this fool. You'd think he was a politician on a campaign trail. Seemed nice enough though. Maybe he thought he knew me. I still don't know what was up with that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And jamstone takes the thread.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You look like a guy that s with girls while their boyfriends are stuck at work saving up for a new purse.

- Katy Faber ran into Kobe in Colorado

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Completely forgot I met Jalen Rose 2 years ago at the Conga Room at L.A. Live, right across from Staples Center. It was his birthday and he got completely trashed. He had a VIP corner with a bunch of hoes around he and his posse. Towards the end of the night, he came to the bar to get another round of drinks after a lot of people had left. That's when I shook his hand and said what's up to him, but he was so gone that I think he thought I was with his posse or something cause he just said "Good to see you brotha, tonight was crazy" in a slurred voice. I just played along and said something like "Yea it was" then left. Devin Ebanks was there too cause he play for the Lakers at the time, but he was a scrub and nobody really talked to him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hedo Turkolo, river walk
    David Rob, best buy
    Tony Parker, Walgreen's
    Robert Horry, Valero
    Kenyon Martin, macaroni grill

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't Findog meet James Donaldson at the house?

Thread Information