College
    Texas Longhorns
    too bad you're a liar

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    too bad you're a liar
    There ya have it fans, this is what I'm talking about, little s like this punk. All he wants to do is pester people, so what does Avante do, yep, work the little .

Watch how easy this is. He will be back I gurantee it.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    There ya have it fans, this is what I'm talking about, little s like this punk. All he wants to do is pester people, so what does Avante do, yep, work the little .

Watch how easy this is. He will be back I gurantee it.
    here's where i mention that i we agreed to stay away from each other and you didn't hold up your end.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    here's where i mention that i we agreed to stay away from each other and you didn't hold up your end.
    BINGO~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do I know how to create that need or what? See how easy this was as I guaranteed it would be.

that jerk, the freak has problems as we can all see.

This was the first ...record...I ever bought with my allowance $$$$.

Now imagine 6-2 275 pounds of twisted ralroad steel doing a mean James Brown impersonation, yep, one fooing it all the way across the floor and back.
    Last edited by Avante; 09-17-2016 at 12:56 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    BINGO~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do I know how to create that need or what? See how easy this was as I guaranteed it would be.

that jerk.

This was the first ...record...I ever bought with my allowance $$$$.
    you forgot the youtube link, also nice try but you're still a lying piece of . I don't need you, you insult me of course i'm going to reply, I'm not a like you. Try and bury it all you want you're still a liar

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Now would you like to save us both the time and get to your "Aw shuchks I'm just having fun with you" Post that you run to every time I own your ass

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Guy follows me in here starts wahwahwahwahwahing around like some one legged and then thinks he owns somebody, hahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Is this little a delusional or what?

Watch how I work this little , ha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    So you call me names and I'm just supposed to take it? You insulted me why shouldn't it respond. But now I took your only out away.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So you call me names and I'm just supposed to take it? You insulted me why shouldn't it respond. But now I took your only out away.
    This is what you are going to do er and there ain't a damn thing you can do about it, now do we have an understanding? I will do whatever I want to your got ass and you will take it as long as I decide to give it, now you got that muther er? So either take your freaky ass out of it or be prepared to be abused like the mangy dog that you are, do you understand that er?

To all my fans out there reading this.

Just think ya are too young to remember this.

Last edited by Avante; 09-17-2016 at 01:13 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    This is what you are going to do er and there ain't a damn thing you can do about it, now do we have an understanding? I will do whatever I want to your got ass and you will take it as long as I decide to give it, now you got that muther er? So either take your freaky ass out of it or be prepared to be abused like the mangy dog that you are, do you understand that er?
    The understanding that we have is that you're a , I meant you are a . See what you're doing now is trying to get in character you're using language that deviates from your normal routine. Who's owning who, you're doing everything I want you to. You're justification of course is that you're posting in a style similar to mine. Funny how I know that right?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The understanding that we have is that you're a , I meant you are a . See what you're doing now is trying to get in character you're using language that deviates from your normal routine. Who's owning who, you're doing everything I want you to. You're justification of course is that you're posting in a style similar to mine. Funny how I know that right?
    Dude, I never read your boring ass, so how would I know what you do? Only time I bother with you is when I feel something humping my leg and looking down I see your idiotic looking face looking up at me.

You put people to sleep little guy, dead serious, ya are totally boring , ok? So either elevate that zzzzzzz of yours or go bug those more down there where you're at, ok?

You get one more chance shorty, so make it good, got it?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Dude, I never read your boring ass, so how would I know what you do? Only time I bother with you is when I feel something humping my leg and looking down I see your idiotic looking face looking up at me.

You put people to sleep little guy, dead serious, ya are totally boring , ok? So either elevate that zzzzzzz of yours or go bug those more down there where you're at, ok?

You get one more chance shorty, so make it good, got it?
    If it's so easy to ignore me why weren't you able to keep to our agreement.

This is the part where you "Aw shuchks I'm just having fun with you"

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

That's it? Boohooboohooboohoo....is all ya got?

Watch and learn ya little , ok?

You...hey Avante, look ya 275 pounds of , we had a ing deal and your got ass blew up, so tell me muther er, why?

See how it's done shorty? Now go back and try it again, got it?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    That's it? Boohooboohooboohoo....is all ya got?

Watch and learn ya little , ok?

You...hey Avante, look ya 275 pounds of , we had a ing deal and your got ass blew up, so tell me muther er, why?

See how it's done shorty? Now go back and try it again, got it?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Avante spends all day putting a post together complete with edits and no one reads it.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Now we see that lack of creativity I was talking about, the boredom that is...you. Dude, is that really the best you can do? Be interesting, entertaining, threatening, anything., just don't bore me to death, ok ya little ?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Avante spends all day putting a post together complete with edits and no one reads it.
    Avante is the most talked about poster here, he is the one you will remember 10 years from now and the one you'd most want to meet in person. Avante makes an impact as we all can see.

Look at yourself, who would remember a nothing like you?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Now we see that lack of creativity I was talking about, the boredom that is...you. Dude, is that really the best you can do? Be interesting, entertaining, threatening, anything., just don't bore me to death, ok ya little ?
    best? you are not worthy of my best

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Avante is the most talked about poster here, he is the one you will remember 10 years from now and the one you'd most want to meet in person. Avante makes an impact as we all can see.
    This is the pinnacle of a wasted life.
    The ambition here is overwhelming.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins

Look at yourself, who would remember a nothing like you?
    yeah if i was 8 years old and looking for love

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    DarkReign was one of my favorite posters. His work in the hottest clubber thread was legendary.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    yeah if i was 8 years old and looking for love
    Ha~~~~~~~~~~

It started out with this.

Just maybe one of those girls who looked 18 was actually 16.

Then it was 15.

Then it was 13-14.

Then 12.

Filipino boys.

Ladyboys.

10-11.

And now 8 years old.

Hahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dude, do you really think bars hired kids under the drinking age to hustle drinks, you really that stupid?

Stupid, there ya are in a room full of women, full grown women, now what sick goes looking for some kid? Come on guy, you really that dumb?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Dude, do you really think bars hired kids under the drinking age to hustle drinks, you really that stupid?
    Yes and there is proof.

Thread Information