Page 77 of 193 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187127177 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,925 of 4810
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Im still having a hard time with this.
    I am very pleased that school logos etc cant be used.

No way I go the games.
    I need a packed house in the real fall (does fall exist anymore or is fall now called winter?).
    Dont need a packed house to get infected after I have managed to stay clean and still get some really good exercise in.
    I have a friend my age, who has had this for 4 weeks and still feels extremely weak. I guess it matters who you know and get what they are going through.
    And what you enjoy doing, I gotta get out run, bike, kayak... muh swimming is gone now which has affected kayaking distances in the long sleek traveling sit ins.

Are we really just scraping the bottom of the barrel for OL ?
    Agree, although if rules are in place then I believe those who want to go can. Outdoor venues with the correct restrictions have a little less transmission possibility. I would be happy with just watching on TV. I have had 3 cousins pass away all in their 70s from the so called Hoax

We were going to be in the individual business aspect of collegiate sports someday so maybe this is trial and error.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Dang.

PAC 12 players may opt out season.

https://www.theplayerstribune.com/en...ootball-season

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Maybe it is time for colleges to end participation in intercollegiate sports. End athletic scholarships. Go to a model that the Ivy league uses, in this way they can just wash their hands of all this nonsense. Sports is entertainment and nothing more, if athletes can't see this then they need to be like the rest of us and pay their own way through college. Or skip college all together and join a football farm system to play the game.

When did money buy a championship?

I have had 3 cousins pass away all in their 70s from the so called Hoax
    I dont know a SINGLE person that calls the chinese virus a "hoax" - not one.

Maybe it is time for colleges to end participation in intercollegiate sports. End athletic scholarships. Go to a model that the Ivy league uses, in this way they can just wash their hands of all this nonsense. Sports is entertainment and nothing more, if athletes can't see this then they need to be like the rest of us and pay their own way through college. Or skip college all together and join a football farm system to play the game.
    this is about where I am at now. (check private message)

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Im still having a hard time with this.
    I am very pleased that school logos etc cant be used.

No way I go the games.
    I need a packed house in the real fall (does fall exist anymore or is fall now called winter?).
    Dont need a packed house to get infected after I have managed to stay clean and still get some really good exercise in.
    I have a friend my age, who has had this for 4 weeks and still feels extremely weak. I guess it matters who you know and get what they are going through.
    And what you enjoy doing, I gotta get out run, bike, kayak... muh swimming is gone now which has affected kayaking distances in the long sleek traveling sit ins.

Are we really just scraping the bottom of the barrel for OL ?
    I think the bottom droped out of the barrel.
    Even the prospect at Bogata is bound for Arkie

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I think the bottom droped out of the barrel.
    Even the prospect at Bogata is bound for Arkie
    I dont get it...
    Why?

I dont get it...
    Why?
    Not sure on what part you do not get. The bottom droping out is reference to scraping the bottom. Plus most top OL recruits have commited or decided to go else where.
    The Bogata reference is about the only OL prospect in this area at least to my knowledge. He is100% to Arkie.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Not sure on what part you do not get. The bottom droping out is reference to scraping the bottom. Plus most top OL recruits have commited or decided to go else where.
    The Bogata reference is about the only OL prospect in this area at least to my knowledge. He is100% to Arkie.
    The bolded is what I dont get.
    We had a big turnover but Hand is still with us.

Yeah I got the bottom dropped out of the barrel.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Per The Football Brainiacs, Arizona grad transfer LB Tony Fields will visit Austin this week.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Uh-oh.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

The bolded is what I dont get.
    We had a big turnover but Hand is still with us.

Yeah I got the bottom dropped out of the barrel.
    The top 15 OL per DCTF first five three are comited else where ,One 100% to SMU the other 62 % to OU.
    second five four commited one to Texas one not sure of.
    Third five three commited else where one 100% to Arkie , Leyrer recent offer one
    no infro on.
    Out of staters no hope for IMO.If you cannot sign legasy players then who.
    Hope this helps.
    Last edited by Eastexhorn; 08-03-2020 at 04:54 PM.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I can't help but wonder where Texas sits with 2022 S Kamari Wilson from IMG. He has posted two Texas GIF's over the past few weeks and I only noticed one Miami edit in the same timespan (everything else is just him retweeting coaches). His Texas offer is also his pinned tweet.

https://247sports.com/Player/Kamari-Wilson-46058753/
    https://www.hudl.com/profile/11319583/KAMARI-WILSON

Carrington carrying the water for Drayton again.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Interesting.

Hope it all works out.

Getting LSU off our schedule could be a good or a bad thing (I think we could beat them) but in the end the record is what matters now.

If there was ever a chance to go undefeated, its this type of schedule.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Interesting.

Hope it all works out.

Getting LSU off our schedule could be a good or a bad thing (I think we could beat them) but in the end the record is what matters now.

If there was ever a chance to go undefeated, its this type of schedule.
    We'll, jobs will be on the line. There's that motivation.

I think Herman really needs multiple quality wins this season and taking a potential big one off the table hurts him more that it it hurts the coaches he recruits against.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I think Herman really needs multiple quality wins this season and taking a potential big one off the table hurts him more that it it hurts the coaches he recruits against.
    Yep.

Crushing OU would be nice and then hopefully another team we meet will be undefeated late in the season and we clobber them as well.

Onward, through the fog Juan Grande's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Thread Information