Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a world we live in who ever did this should be publicly executed. It takes a special kind of coward to intentionally run over and kill children - the world is such a ed up place right now.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can thank the democrats for this mess. America was a safer place before minorities started having a bigger say. That is fact. There is a reason minorities are leaving their hole countries and trying to come to a white country like America. Minorites dont play well with others. Look at Africa...Haiti...Venezuela...Mexico....where ever. They want to flood into white places like America...Germany...Canada...England...Australia.. .because its safe. Again thats fact.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can thank the democrats for this mess. America was a safer place before minorities started having a bigger say. That is fact. There is a reason minorities are leaving their hole countries and trying to come to a white country like America. Minorites dont play well with others. Look at Africa...Haiti...Venezuela...Mexico....where ever. They want to flood into white places like America...Germany...Canada...England...Australia.. .because its safe. Again thats fact.
    OK Boomer

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Translation: "America was a safer place (for white people) when we used to lynch dem negroes after they got out of line. Those were the good old times, y'all!"

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm going to go out on a limb and say that this is the result of every single leftist that lied about Rittenhouse since day 1. Many people on this forum need to think about that.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude is a bag and deserves everything that's coming to him, no doubt about it.

I do take exception to the notion that this is some sort of novelty inspired in some decadence though, especially in a country that has experienced the same sort of terror or worse:

Weather’s attacks began three months later, and by 1971 protest bombings had spread across the country. In a single eighteen-month period during 1971 and 1972 the FBI counted an amazing 2,500 bombings on American soil, almost five a day. Because they were typically detonated late at night, few caused serious injury, leading to a kind of grudging public acceptance. The deadliest underground attack of the decade, in fact, killed all of four people, in the January 1975 bombing of a Wall Street restaurant. News accounts rarely carried any expression or indication of public outrage.

Consider what happened when another Puerto Rican group detonated a small bomb in a Bronx cinema while a rapt crowd watched a movie called The Liberation of L.B. Jones. When police ordered everyone to leave, an NYPD spokesman complained, the audience angry refused, demanding to see the rest of the movie. When police insisted, “They about tore the place apart.”

Some people apparently have short memory, tbh

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude is a bag and deserves everything that's coming to him, no doubt about it.

I do take exception to the notion that this is some sort of novelty inspired in some decadence though, especially in a country that has experienced the same sort of terror or worse:

Weather’s attacks began three months later, and by 1971 protest bombings had spread across the country. In a single eighteen-month period during 1971 and 1972 the FBI counted an amazing 2,500 bombings on American soil, almost five a day. Because they were typically detonated late at night, few caused serious injury, leading to a kind of grudging public acceptance. The deadliest underground attack of the decade, in fact, killed all of four people, in the January 1975 bombing of a Wall Street restaurant. News accounts rarely carried any expression or indication of public outrage.

Consider what happened when another Puerto Rican group detonated a small bomb in a Bronx cinema while a rapt crowd watched a movie called The Liberation of L.B. Jones. When police ordered everyone to leave, an NYPD spokesman complained, the audience angry refused, demanding to see the rest of the movie. When police insisted, “They about tore the place apart.”

Some people apparently have short memory, tbh
    Some people aren't old enough to recall how violent the 1970s through the early 1990s were. Today barely holds a candle to it.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Local high schools are planning a walkout to "ban all automobiles".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Protecting city centers from congestion and pedestrians from cars in crowded areas is underrated, tbh. The conversation has to start somewhere, naive idealism is a natural opening gambit, age appropriate and not harmful. It's nice to see young people fight for the change they believe in. Prioritizing personal automobiles in city planning in the 20th century was a contingent development, not a necessary one. The future of cities will likely look much different than the present.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Protecting city centers from congestion and pedestrians from cars in crowded areas is underrated, tbh. The conversation has to start somewhere, naive idealism is a natural opening gambit, age appropriate and not harmful. It's nice to see young people fight for the change they believe in. Prioritizing personal automobiles in city planning in the 20th century was a contingent development, not a necessary one. The future of cities will likely look much different than the present.
    Town centers in America are parking lots. Can't mow down pedestrians if stuck in traffic jam

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Town centers in America are parking lots. Can't mow down pedestrians if stuck in traffic jam
    Well, it happened in Waukesha.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look at Nathan trusting the MSM so hard.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We really need to address mental health in this nation. It was unfortunate to see this lone wolf have a bad day like this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bad Day BS
    This BLM protagonist targeted white people with a car and ran them over.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Most post here are edgy wanna be funny posts. Noone gives a about the victims.

Shows the sad state of this board and this country. Smh

RIP those poor folk

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rip to the victims and quick recovery to those injured.

As for the 3 gots in the car i wish them all a slow painful death.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're a ing idiot. That's a fact.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh what a shocker. The re ed that drove the car is a pedo....
    C'mon Mark Ruffalo and Pedo Pascal, time to write something nice about him and give him a nickname.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some people aren't old enough to recall how violent the 1970s through the early 1990s were. Today barely holds a candle to it.
    True, Libs were more triggered back then

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But those guys with the zipties tho....

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A witness on the ground stated - “He just blowing through people kind of just dinging a lot of people, bodies flying everywhere. These people didn’t get run over, they got ing thrown through the air. Like a lot of people got tossed in the air”

Almost immediately after SUV went through the crowd the witness Kowalski and his mother went into crowd to help the people who were hurt. “You could see fragments of brains, he said. They were quite a few people with broken limbs, like a lot of broken legs and people were screaming it was horrific.
    Last edited by BackHome; 11-22-2021 at 10:57 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We really need to address mental health in this nation. It was unfortunate to see this lone wolf have a bad day like this.
    (Carter's) Mental Health Systems Act of 1980

The Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1981, signed by President Ronald Reaganon August 13, 1981, repealed most of the MHSA.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mental_Health_Systems_Act_of_1980

Reagan and his Repug mafiya cut the Federal mental health budget, dumping it all on the states.

==============

Ronald Reagan and the Commitment of the Mentally Ill

https://sociology.lightningpath.org/...04/thomas.html

======================

Ronald Reagan's shameful legacy: Violence, the homeless, mental illness

As president and governor of California, the GOP icon led the worst policies on mental illness in generations

https://www.salon.com/2013/09/29/ron...ental_illness/

St Ronnie was himself mentally ill with Alzheimer's, was so bad his staff discussed the 25th Amendment.

Today, the mentally ill, homeless, and addicts' "treatment" is imprisonment, if one is lucky.

Mental health care by cops is tasing, brutality, shot to death

Last edited by boutons_deux; 11-22-2021 at 10:15 AM.

Thread Information