Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Elections have consequences
    He can say whatever he wants but a VA state law says otherwise and the school districts will follow CDC guidance on wearing masks. So, yes, elections have consequences.

The law requires local school boards to offer in-person instruction to students, with limited exceptions. The bill also says school districts should "provide such in-person instruction in a manner in which it adheres, to the maximum extent practicable, to any currently applicable mitigation strategies for early childhood care and education programs and elementary and secondary schools to reduce the transmission of COVID-19 that have been provided by the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He can say whatever he wants but a VA state law says otherwise and the school districts will follow CDC guidance on wearing masks. So, yes, elections have consequences.

The law requires local school boards to offer in-person instruction to students, with limited exceptions. The bill also says school districts should "provide such in-person instruction in a manner in which it adheres, to the maximum extent practicable, to any currently applicable mitigation strategies for early childhood care and education programs and elementary and secondary schools to reduce the transmission of COVID-19 that have been provided by the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention."
    Which is it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As you are deflecting and have no dog in the fight, look it up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As you are deflecting and have no dog in the fight, look it up.
    The law
    The bill

Same thing or two different ones?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Who would have “thought” dmc was desperate for a “w,” par.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Overturning wrongful convictions makes cops and prosecutors look bad. The obvious solution is to save the unjust results instead of doing justice.

Good thing Virginia doesn't have a problem with that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And sometimes these clowns will lose elections...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And sometimes these clowns will lose elections...

Back to thread topic, you believed that Youngkin could stop school boards from following CDC masking guidance.

He cannot overrule laws with directives and you were fooled by bs, again.

Your low iq has consequences.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

#LocalControl

#CentrevilleHasFallen
    Last edited by ChumpDumper; 01-17-2022 at 03:04 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    6. School districts should marshal any resources available to improve inspection, testing,
    maintenance, repair, replacement and upgrades of equipment to improve the indoor air
    quality in school facilities, including mechanical and non-mechanical heating,
    ventilation, and air conditioning systems, filtering, purification, fans, control systems
    and window and door repair.

This is a good provision. I don't know about "marshal any available resources". Instead it should set aside a fund for doing so. Requiring schools to "do what you can" is not requiring anything.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Back to thread topic, you believed that Youngkin could stop school boards from following CDC masking guidance.

He cannot overrule laws with directives and you were fooled by bs, again.

Your low iq has consequences.
    Dumb logic

Youngkin is not banning masks.

He is letting parents choose.

Given that CDC has conceded cloth masks dont work. The schools are in a world of trouble trying to enforce them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dumb logic

Given that CDC has conceded cloth masks dont work. The schools are in a world of trouble trying to enforce them.
    The lack of proper guidance from en ies like the CDC is what leads to this kind of situation. Stringing cheese cloth across your face is ok, but if you're maskless that means you're bucking the system. Science be damned.

Could you imagine PPE requirements in an MSDS?

PPE - Put something over your nose and mouth. It doesn't matter what, so long as it looks like a mask

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Back to the "completely sterile or anything goes" argumentation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The re ed unvaxxed drunk driving analogy strikes again.
    you just dont like it because it makes you uncomfortable. thats fine.

both are situations that not only affect the person making his "personal decision" but also endangers other people around them, even those who are taking necessary precautions. when it comes to vaccines, people seem to intentionally forget about the bolded. for some reason, we dont seem to forget that about drunk driving though. just with covid

and just as an fyi to DMC, this is not me saying that driving drunk is literally the same thing as being unvaccinated or walking around unmasked. i'm pointing out a similarity between the two (the bolded above)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dumb logic

So you are goalpost moving away from le "VA new governor will kill mask mandate on schools."

You are really low iq.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you just dont like it because it makes you uncomfortable. thats fine.

both are situations that not only affect the person making his "personal decision" but also endangers other people around them, even those who are taking necessary precautions. when it comes to vaccines, people seem to intentionally forget about the bolded. for some reason, we dont seem to forget that about drunk driving though. just with covid

and just as an fyi to DMC, this is not me saying that driving drunk is literally the same thing as being unvaccinated or walking around unmasked. i'm pointing out a similarity between the two (the bolded above)
    analogies by a lawyer... That's reality.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    analogies by a lawyer... That's reality.
    does being unvaccinted and/or unmasked put other people at increased risk of harm? yes or no

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    does being unvaccinted and/or unmasked put other people at increased risk of harm? yes or no
    no.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In the same way, does being vaccinated and masked put other people at increased risk or harm? Yes and data proves just rhat. Ask all those I know who are vaxxed but stuck in their houses fighting off covid as we speak. Who were they around before their vax failed them and everyone around them?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no wonder you cant wrap your head around the analogy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In the same way, does being vaccinated and masked put other people at increased risk or harm? Yes and data proves just rhat. Ask all those I know who are vaxxed but stuck in their houses fighting off covid as we speak. Who were they around before their vax failed them and everyone around them?
    increased risk of harm compared to what? are vaccinated people more likely to have, and therefore trasmit covid than their unvaccinated counterparts? are masked people more likely than unmasked people to transmit covid?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "well if the unvaccinated person is sitting at home and a vaccinated person goes around licking doorknobs and spitting on people, who's more dangerous then???"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dno about richmond area but we got 6+ inches of snow yesterday and a lot of sleet on top of it

shoveling this morning was a . i was having more success just picking up ice chunks by hand rather than trying to heave them with a shovel

Thread Information