Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You still hiding behind your AV tough guy? Yeah I thought so.
    I just think its funny that I was wrong about the HS you went to because I didn't realize you were a dropout loser.

And doxxing yourself like a dumbass doesn't make you brave.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just think its funny that I was wrong about the HS you went to because I didn't realize you were a dropout loser.

And doxxing yourself like a dumbass doesn't make you brave.
    You've been wrong about everything thus far except the fact that we know someone mutually. Tell me again how I was in school with you late into my junior yr or how I mooched weed and whatever other fairytales you've got you stupid .

No one said it makes me brave... You can't help but put words in other peoples mouth you arrogant .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Btw just for good measure... Fuzzy what are you doing up at 3am calling out for men; me especially? You're weird bro!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You've been wrong about everything thus far except the fact that we know someone mutually. Tell me again how I was in school with you late into my junior yr or how I mooched weed and whatever other fairytales you've got you stupid .

No one said it makes me brave... You can't help but put words in other peoples mouth you arrogant .
    I said that I went to a different school, dim. Well, I went to a different school that you would have had you been able to hack high school.

And wow you are stupid. You said I was hiding. People hide because they are scared. This shouldn't be hard even with your middle school reading level.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Btw just for good measure... Fuzzy what are you doing up at 3am calling out for men; me especially? You're weird bro!
    I don't see you as a man, Joey. Sorry.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I said that I went to a different school, dim. Well, I went to a different school that you would have had you been able to hack high school.

And wow you are stupid. You said I was hiding. People hide because they are scared. This shouldn't be hard even with your middle school reading level.
    Keep crying you big pussy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't see you as a man, Joey. Sorry.
    As if I give a .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The thing is Joey is that everyone know you are too insecure to admit if you did care. Ergo your comment convinces no one.

I treat you like a child and take nothing you say at face value.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The thing is Joey is that everyone know you are too insecure to admit if you did care. Ergo your comment convinces no one.

I treat you like a child and take nothing you say at face value.
    You think you're so damn special that I am supposed to care what you think of me? You're too chicken to even say who you are but you want me to give a about your opinions? Keep pretending you're not the arrogant dumb pussy that you are. Please keep entertaining me!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You think you're so damn special that I am supposed to care what you think of me? You're too chicken to even say who you are but you want me to give a about your opinions? Keep pretending you're not the arrogant dumb pussy that you are. Please keep entertaining me!
    This reads like you are jumping up and down screaming "I don't care!" like a re ed child. Saying you don't care and then ranting with pejoratives is not a compelling argument.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This reads like you are jumping up and down screaming "I don't care!" like a re ed child. Saying you don't care and then ranting with pejoratives is not a compelling argument.
    Bro I'm chilling... Btw nighty night you fruity bas .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It really is pathetic how hard it is for the magacult dip s on this board to even denounce a mass shooting instead you have Cuckthan89 rambling about white people being minorities and qhrisbot trying to quote Orwell books he's never read before. And calf tats being a re as usual. Just sad tbh
    Shouldn't denouncement be assumed unless otherwise stated? Did you denounce it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joey with a full on meltdown. Must be slow at the shop recently tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It really is pathetic how hard it is for the magacult dip s on this board to even denounce a mass shooting instead you have Cuckthan89 rambling about white people being minorities and qhrisbot trying to quote Orwell books he's never read before. And calf tats being a re as usual. Just sad tbh
    That is the state of right-wing politics in a nuts .

It has steadily devolved into a fetid swamp of right-wing white grievances, paranoia, and outright anti-democratic fascism.

The basis of modern conservatism is dishonesty, greed and violence. The only thing that differs from person to person is which of those three is most important to them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shouldn't denouncement be assumed unless otherwise stated? Did you denounce it?
    With the level of right-wing violence and racist vitriol, it should not be assumed. Conservative mass media use the exact same rhetoric as the shooter. It is harder and harder for those of us not in the bubble to tell the difference between neo-nazis and non-NN.

I denounce his violence, and his ed ideology, as they are outright evils.

It isn't hard, if one is decent human being, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dumb Darrin defends and deflects Republican racism, rather than admitting his party's policy and rhetoric alienates minorities and the foreign born. It's always the libs fault.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The phrase "replacement theory" might be new to most people.
    The ideas it uses to describe some people with "White fright" of changing demographics and tying this to immigration is spot on.
    If the red team only understood how much immigration of brain power from countries with authoritarian regimes has helped the US.

But for the rich whites its
    "oh no, I dont want some mezcan or negrah doing to me what I did to them".

For the poor whites with no real prospects of upward movement because of the rich whites its,
    "oh no, these guys will work harder than I can AND accept lower pay"

You ooze this paranoia. Donald just tongue lashing immigrants while using them prolifically in his hotels... Darrin walks away with admiration of a good business decision and then flips the hypocrisy switch with no idea what he has done.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you think it's actually a Democratic Party strategy to open up the immigration floodgates?

Yes or no.

You need to make yourself clear because that's absolutely not what the video says. It says it will be the result of current trends with no flood needed.

Step up, Darrin.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joey with a full on meltdown. Must be slow at the shop recently tbh
    Meltdown? I was simply answering your lover Fuzzy. As well, no I don't work overnight at my job you stupid bas . Keep fluffing your eFriends you ing pathetic pussy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With the level of right-wing violence and racist vitriol, it should not be assumed. Conservative mass media use the exact same rhetoric as the shooter. It is harder and harder for those of us not in the bubble to tell the difference between neo-nazis and non-NN.

I denounce his violence, and his ed ideology, as they are outright evils.

It isn't hard, if one is decent human being, tbh.
    So we're still on this whole FAKE NEWS about a leftist authoritarian being a right wing extremist? You love you some FAKE NEWS and you have no problem spreading it either. You're one dumb mother er.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you think it's actually a Democratic Party strategy to open up the immigration floodgates?

Yes or no.

You need to make yourself clear because that's absolutely not what the video says. It says it will be the result of current trends with no flood needed.

Step up, Darrin.
    Another Darrin drive-by video post.

He's not so great at own takes and even worse at explaining why he posts the videos he posts or what they even mean.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meltdown? I was simply answering your lover Fuzzy. As well, no I don't work overnight at my job you stupid bas . Keep fluffing your eFriends you ing pathetic pussy.
    Sure Joey. I’m sure any outside observers would totally believe you aren’t angry and melting down all the time. Sure sure

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure Joey. I’m sure any outside observers would totally believe you aren’t angry and melting down all the time. Sure sure
    You don't believe me yet you're the one who peddles lies endlessly here with no regard to the truth like the leftist you are. You leftists are all pussies.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't believe me yet you're the one who peddles lies endlessly here with no regard to the truth like the leftist you are. You leftists are all pussies.
    Remember when you lied about being done with being mean?

Thread Information