Page 35 of 42 FirstFirst ... 25313233343536373839 ... LastLast
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    I've been busy all day but I couldn't not take a minute to laugh at gotlona, tbh.

How do you let the same exact thing happen to you in consecutive years? Like seriously, how the ? Do something different, anything. Park the bus or send everyone forward. Or play dirty. I don't know, anything other than gladly rolling and dying.

Barcelona needs to do some serious overhaul. It's pretty obvious by now that they can't keep trusting this same core going forward.

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    Not gonna happen. Liverpool will run out of gas at some point and Barca will score a goal (maybe even before that, they have good chances as Liverpool takes risks).
    Man, i still don't get what people see in Alexander-Arnold. Every time i watch him he is awful, every pass is misplaced.

Shaqiri has been useless so far, too.
    some solid calls right there tbh

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    All the morons in the Barcelona press were already talking about celebrating in Madrid.

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    I've been busy all day but I couldn't not take a minute to laugh at gotlona, tbh.

How do you let the same exact thing happen to you in consecutive years? Like seriously, how the ? Do something different, anything. Park the bus or send everyone forward. Or play dirty. I don't know, anything other than gladly rolling and dying.

Barcelona needs to do some serious overhaul. It's pretty obvious by now that they can't keep trusting this same core going forward.
    Obvious solution seems go younger/hungrier but the yoing guys they bought are sitting on the bench

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    some solid calls right there tbh
    Tried my best für the jinx.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Just watched the goals. That 4th one.

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    Spain
    Post Count
    Wowza...Way to go Liverpool!

Wow. I missed the game

Origi again with the lifesaving goals.

I thought it was evident last year Barca needed two CMFs and a DM to add stability in this kind of situations and they did exactly that.

But they still lose? At some point we have to admit..Messi is cancerous.

If you put it into perspective-- considering what happened last year and the fact that Liverpool were missing 2 of their 3 best players, and this being arguably the weakest CL since 2005-- it has to go down in the GOAT list of European football meltdowns, tbh..

You just don't comeback from this with a business as usual approach. Sacking Valverde alone won't clear the whole stink..

Watch tottenham out of all teams winning

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    So we really acting like Barca wasn't eliminated by Roma just last season after choking a 4-1 lead?

I can see them beating United but Liverpool's front trio should feast against a Barca defense that has a tendency for brain farts.
    Called it. That 4th goal was textbook brain fart Barca D

I remember people ing their pants and calling Barca contenders after they demolished Lyon They did what they were supposed to do, beat literally the worst team left in the compe ion and until further notice, they were still the same pretenders that choked a 4-1 lead to Roma.

Barca should seriously move on from losers like Pique .. has been exposed at the back without Puyol..Only Stegen has been saving him from more embarrassments.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    elimination games, messi is the biggest choke artists

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    Can't be happier. It's a good day when a Spaniards heart is crushed

Barca needs to get rid of pique. Hes done.

He looks like a a defender for las palmas tbh.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Can't be happier. It's a good day when a Spaniards heart is crushed
    Catalns don't feel Spaniards, tbh. In fact, I'm sure that most people that feel Spaniards are happy now.

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Beyond devastating

They should have started arthur tbh.

Valverde fault is continuing his reliance on Scrubtinho. I am positive with coutinho out and reshaping the midfield 3 CMs and 1 DMfs they would have won the series

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Catalns don't feel Spaniards, tbh. In fact, I'm sure that most people that feel Spaniards are happy now.
    Not every Catalan feels that way tbh

Although I saw a lot of separatists flags when I went to Barcelona last year

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count

Valverde fault is continuing his reliance on Scrubtinho. I am positive with coutinho out and reshaping the midfield 3 CMs and 1 DMfs they would have won the series
    Damn can you imagine for Pootinho feels? His sale helped fund Liverpool's back-to-back finals appearances

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Where my beanabrother IronMexican at?

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Are you ok son?

Would have won 5-0 in the first leg
    The end of the valverde era

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count

Yup, I know people want to on Messi but Messi was directly was directly involved in all eight of Barcelona's shots tonight against Liverpool:
    • 5 shots attempted
    • 3 chances created

Having said that, Barca played with pussy tactics like Atletico did against Juventus. Ajax have gotten this far because they are fearless.

Valverde wouldn't have survived Rome if he were coaching Madrid. Barca's board are PATFO level of soft..

Just too much dead weight on that roster including some of the team former stalwarts (Pique, Busquets..)..You need to be ruthless to keep winning at this level..

Thread Information