Page 339 of 376 FirstFirst ... 239289329335336337338339340341342343349 ... LastLast
Results 8,451 to 8,475 of 9381
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I enjoyed 76, put maybe 110 hours into it. I really disliked it when it first came out because there was zero story and nothing to do but they have since corrected that and added a solid amount of questlines and whatnot. I get too sucked into the base building though, I probably spent half my playtime doing that

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Far Cry 5 has such a ending. Makes me not even want to play 6.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Far Cry New Dawn is technically the sequel to 5, and Joseph Seed if i remember correctly is still somehow alive.

tbh i wouldnt waste my time with FC6....easily the worst FC game i've ever played. completely wasted Giancarlo Esposito

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Far Cry New Dawn is technically the sequel to 5, and Joseph Seed if i remember correctly is still somehow alive.

tbh i wouldnt waste my time with FC6....easily the worst FC game i've ever played. completely wasted Giancarlo Esposito
    You mean you're not going to buy the $120 Far Cry 6 GOTY Edition that just came out?

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/...6EDGOTY0000000

And yeah Joseph Seed is alive at the end of Far Cry 5, he's the only one in the car other than you who survives and he carries you into the bunker and says he's now your father because you're the only family he has left. WTF

Way to ruin a pretty decent game with such a dog ending.

Although I really hated the Jacob Seed obstacle course you had to do over and over. John and Faith were pretty good characters but Jacob was boring as .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spider-Man Remastered is the

Got it free with my 3080 too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spider-Man Remastered is the

Got it free with my 3080 too
    I wasn't even that excited about the game when it came out despite apalisoc_9, Reck, and spurraider21 hammering me to play it.

But once I finally did jump on it holy it's a great game, love the combat and sense of speed you have zipping between buildings and . Much better than I expected it to be from the previews. Still gotta play Miles Morales and can't wait for the sequel in a couple of years.

Also though you know Spiderman is done by the same dev who makes Ratchet & Clank right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't wait to see what they do with Wolverine...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wasn't even that excited about the game when it came out despite apalisoc_9, Reck, and spurraider21 hammering me to play it.

But once I finally did jump on it holy it's a great game, love the combat and sense of speed you have zipping between buildings and . Much better than I expected it to be from the previews. Still gotta play Miles Morales and can't wait for the sequel in a couple of years.

Also though you know Spiderman is done by the same dev who makes Ratchet & Clank right?
    was the first game i played back when i bought my ps4... of an intro to the new console

i loved the game because just playing through it was very clearly inspired by Spiderman 2 on the PS2... which until that point was by a significant margin the best spiderman video game ever made. then when i read about the development of the game you basically had them all but saying that they wanted to make a spiritual successor to spiderman 2, so that feeling i had wasn't by accident

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i still havent gotten around to playing miles morales, but if they give the game the same attention/care that they did with spiderman they'll knock it out of the park

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i still havent gotten around to playing miles morales, but if they give the game the same attention/care that they did with spiderman they'll knock it out of the park
    Have you checked if Miles Morales has a free PS5 upgrade? Think it might.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    , I'll check anything Insomniac does after playing Ratchet & Clank PS4, Spiderman, and Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart. Didn't realize they were such an amazing studio since I was really late in jumping on Playstation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just started Final Fantasy VII Remake, and wow what an opening hour. One of the best looking games I have played on PS5 too.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Just started Final Fantasy VII Remake, and wow what an opening hour. One of the best looking games I have played on PS5 too.
    Good thing too because it looked like absolute ing dog when it came out on PS4 initially

I enjoyed it but it fell short to me honestly. The combat is on point though. But i just didnt like how they took basically the most boring part of FFVII and made an entire game out of it, especially how they stick Sephiroth into this part of the story.

Tifa though

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good thing too because it looked like absolute ing dog when it came out on PS4 initially

I enjoyed it but it fell short to me honestly. The combat is on point though. But i just didnt like how they took basically the most boring part of FFVII and made an entire game out of it, especially how they stick Sephiroth into this part of the story.

Tifa though
    Wow this is the most boring part of FF VII? Guess I'll be playing the PS1 original in the not too distant future. Now wonder if I should play on Duckstation or just burn the CDs to play on my PS2 fat with the Tonyhax softmod. A PS2 modchip is way harder to install than a simple ass PS1 modchip so not even thinking about doing that to play burned PS1 games on my PS2.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL Playstation sees that I have started playing Final Fantasy VII Remake and then sends me an email about buying the Yuffie DLC even though I already bought it?

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

Spider-Man is the first game I've ever platinum'd, tbh. Morales is good but too short, they better come out with the next game by 2024.

I still wanna play Ratchet & Clank (PS4) but I'm seeing that for 19.99. fck that!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spider-Man is the first game I've ever platinum'd, tbh. Morales is good but too short, they better come out with the next game by 2024.

I still wanna play Ratchet & Clank (PS4) but I'm seeing that for 19.99. fck that!
    They gave Ratchet & Clank away free in March 2021 along with a bunch of indie games plus Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition. Usual price when it goes on sale is $10.

https://psprices.com/region-us/game/.../ratchet-clank

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    They gave Ratchet & Clank away free in March 2021 along with a bunch of indie games plus Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition. Usual price when it goes on sale is $10.

https://psprices.com/region-us/game/.../ratchet-clank
    Yeah I read up on this and I'm just waiting for one of those drops. Sucks I missed the giveaway tho.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I read up on this and I'm just waiting for one of those drops. Sucks I missed the giveaway tho.
    Doubt it'll go free again this gen, that's just something Sony did in 2020 and 2021 for COVID. But it's $10 right now in the sale that just started today.

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/...TCHETPS4000000

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Doubt it'll go free again this gen, that's just something Sony did in 2020 and 2021 for COVID. But it's $10 right now in the sale that just started today.

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/...TCHETPS4000000
    Just downloaded before I left town for the week

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2k23 career mode is pretty fun this year. More leniency in creating builds: I got a 7ft PF who can shoot from anywhere and athletic like DRob. His defense is solid af also

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just for spurraider21 should I do a seventh playthrough now that the Switch version leaked?

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    ...I installed a plague tale requiem on my Series X and it's locked at 30fps. installed it on my PC instead and still cant get it above 30 on even medium settings. WTF what a ing shame

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...I installed a plague tale requiem on my Series X and it's locked at 30fps. installed it on my PC instead and still cant get it above 30 on even medium settings. WTF what a ing shame
    It's so badly optimized that it just pegs one cpu core at very high usage and none of the other cores are doing . Which is probably why the consoles don't have 60 fps modes. That drop to 3.5 GHz on the PS5 and 3.8 GHz on the Series X vs the 4.4 GHz you'd get with a real Ryzen 7 3700X probably does make a real difference when the game really only uses one core.

And if you have the cpu to handle it you need a pretty strong gpu just to do 1080p60. A 6600 XT (basically what's in the PS5) can do it on the newest patch for the game if you turn draw distance to low, maybe medium. Good luck on high. Maybe a 3070 could do it?

EDIT: JFC Gamegpu.ru's benchmarks have the RX 6900 and RTX 3080 as the two lowest tier gpus that can stay above 60 fps at 1080 high without DLSS.

https://gamegpu.com/rpg/%D1%80%D0%BE...m-test-gpu-cpu

Game looks really nice graphically but talk about optimization
    Last edited by baseline bum; 10-18-2022 at 10:45 PM.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    It's so badly optimized that it just pegs one cpu core at very high usage and none of the other cores are doing . Which is probably why the consoles don't have 60 fps modes. That drop to 3.5 GHz on the PS5 and 3.8 GHz on the Series X vs the 4.4 GHz you'd get with a real Ryzen 7 3700X probably does make a real difference when the game really only uses one core.

And if you have the cpu to handle it you need a pretty strong gpu just to do 1080p60. A 6600 XT (basically what's in the PS5) can do it on the newest patch for the game if you turn draw distance to low, maybe medium. Good luck on high. Maybe a 3070 could do it?

EDIT: JFC Gamegpu.ru's benchmarks have the RX 6900 and RTX 3080 as the two lowest tier gpus that can stay above 60 fps at 1080 high without DLSS.

https://gamegpu.com/rpg/%D1%80%D0%BE...m-test-gpu-cpu

Game looks really nice graphically but talk about optimization
    ing sucks man, i've been looking forward to this one too. I updated the driver and messed with a couple settings but i can only get up to like 35 fps. At least it's on game pass so i didnt have to buy it but still, ing blows

Thread Information