Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    the fat bow tie wearing who runs this fake polling company has been a complete ghost since he sent this tweet on election night

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honestly he just has to be part of a Red Team effort to suppress turnout by predicting Republican success in literally every race.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Honestly he just has to be part of a Red Team effort to suppress turnout by predicting Republican success in literally every race.
    What sucks is that even though it didn't suppress turnout, it definitely hoodwinked the Dem political machine to redirect money to the wrong places.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    It also didn't help that the guy running Data for Progress (a polling firm Dems use for a lot of internals) was rigging polls for Rs because he was making money on the side using Predic to buy/sell bets based off when a skewed Data for Progress poll was about to drop

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah Trafalgar is one of those polls you take with a grain of salt, like PPP, Data for Progress, Morning Consult.

Emerson, Gallup, Rasmussen seem to be the best

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    PPP, Morning Consult and Data for Progress are polls that you take with a grain of salt.

Trafailgar polls aren't even real.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Can't really trust any polls anymore tbh. Especially when they will never accurately poll the youth demographic. Youth simply don't respond much less spend the time to take polls. And the youth vote made a significant impact on these midterms.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Yeah Trafalgar is one of those polls you take with a grain of salt, like PPP, Data for Progress, Morning Consult.

wherever you get your information from is clearly the worst

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What sucks is that even though it didn't suppress turnout, it definitely hoodwinked the Dem political machine to redirect money to the wrong places.
    Garbage like Trafalgar even started showing up in polling averages to the exclusion of actual good and more timely polls.
    It also didn't help that the guy running Data for Progress (a polling firm Dems use for a lot of internals) was rigging polls for Rs because he was making money on the side using Predic to buy/sell bets based off when a skewed Data for Progress poll was about to drop
    Damn, that's quite a scheme.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    One place where flooding the polling averages really hurt was Wisconsin. Mandela Barnes got flooded with ads while the national party did nothing because it thought Barnes was already did...then he only lost by 25k votes

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Damn, that's quite a scheme.
    He somehow lost a lot of money doing it

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    What we have learned the last few elections is that you can't trust any of them.

Trafalgar was pretty accurate the previous elections thanks to the hidden Trump vote. Likewise, there was a hidden Democrat voting block this year and that was single women who prioritize the right to legally kill their own offspring. It's personal, maybe a little embarrassing and so they aren't going to discuss it with a pollster. The special elections should have given anyone predicting a red wave serious pause. Some of these idiots were claiming Colorado and Washington were going red.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What we have learned the last few elections is that you can't trust any of them.

Trafalgar was pretty accurate the previous elections thanks to the hidden Trump vote. Likewise, there was a hidden Democrat voting block this year and that was single women who prioritize the right to legally kill their own offspring. It's personal, maybe a little embarrassing and so they aren't going to discuss it with a pollster. The special elections should have given anyone predicting a red wave serious pause. Some of these idiots were claiming Colorado and Washington were going red.
    LOL might as well call it killing your offspring every time you toss off

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Trafalgar was complete ass in 2020... like way off. Basically, they're only correct if (R) wins. This is why poll aggregators generally give their polls a F-

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    538 was actually fairly accurate this election and the previous one. The thing is, you need to understand what you're looking at. When pollsters say it's within the margin of error, it's a tossup.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It's been funny to watch you go from "I don't think we should have banned abortion" to "LIBS ARE KILLING THEIR OFFSPRING" because of Biden hurting you.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will Hunting

The GOP candidate Duarte took the lead in CA-13 with about 95% of the vote in. Looks like 222-213 will be the final tally

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Trafalgar was complete ass in 2020... like way off. Basically, they're only correct if (R) wins. This is why poll aggregators generally give their polls a F-

You folks also claim that Rasmussen is azz, but last time I checked they were highly rated on your beloved 538.

I keep up with RCP averages and do not read into any one particular pollster.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Will Hunting

The GOP candidate Duarte took the lead in CA-13 with about 95% of the vote in. Looks like 222-213 will be the final tally
    All that with that gift that SCOTUS gave them in an election year that riled up all the emo THOTS So you know the economy is sh1t.

222 gives the GOP some breathing room when members die and/or are out for a while.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is that Sean McIlwee? He banned me on Twitter years ago merely for asking if he knew what a push poll was

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

such a shame your mother did not kill her offspring tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wherever you get your information from is clearly the worst
    I don't know anyone here that doesn't take his posts with a bushel of salt

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You folks also claim that Rasmussen is azz, but last time I checked they were highly rated on your beloved 538.

Nah, Rasmussen is generally tilted right, but nowhere near the dumpster fire that's trafalol

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

is this the same RCP that had NH, CO and WA as compe ive senate race but isn't even posting the actual Washington senate race results because it's embarrassed over how bad its polling average was?

Thread Information