Page 131 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134 LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,275 of 3349
    Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    You watch every one of these movies you say you hate all the way through.
    Yeap, i also watched other movies that aint superhero stuff, that i didnt like. Do u like everyrhing u watch?
    Also, i think some of the movies are pretty bad, i do not hate them. There is zero mcu movie i hate. Wakanda forever is just in the lower tier of mcu for me.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Yeap, i also watched other movies that aint superhero stuff, that i didnt like. Do u like everyrhing u watch?
    Also, i think some of the movies are pretty bad, i do not hate them. There is zero mcu movie i hate. Wakanda forever is just in the lower tier of mcu for me.
    I stop watching movies I don't like.

If all I do is about an entire series of movies, I won't keep watching that series of movies.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Good luck to the MCU now that Hemsworth is also pretty much done with it. No Thor, no Iron Man, no Captain America and no Black Panther and Hulk also being a giant vagina... Good luck with their versions tho.... oh, no Spider-Man as well... But all is fine at Disney, even tho they just replaced the CEO with Iger again. You already know Evans and Downey are getting 100M checks soon just to return.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Good luck to the MCU now that Hemsworth is also pretty much done with it. No Thor, no Iron Man, no Captain America and no Black Panther and Hulk also being a giant vagina... Good luck with their versions tho.... oh, no Spider-Man as well... But all is fine at Disney, even tho they just replaced the CEO with Iger again. You already know Evans and Downey are getting 100M checks soon just to return.
    Alt universe coming soon

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I think he may be done making Thor movies but I would be shocked if he wasn't in the next two Avengers movies. I think you misread what he said tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I think he may be done making Thor movies but I would be shocked if he wasn't in the next two Avengers movies. I think you misread what he said tbh
    he's taking a break from acting anyway, cause of the alzheimer’s... Anyway, if that means there wont be Thor 5 with Taika directing i am fine with it. That guy should be making his own movies, where he actually gives a .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    you should pay attention to the shows you are hatewatching.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    you should pay attention to the shows you are hatewatching.
    didnt watch anything since Loki... I did see some of She Hulk, but didn't really think its any good. And other than Moon Knight don't really think i'll watch anything.

Name
    Dick
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Arkansas Razorbacks
    Wakanda Forever was pretty solid overall. Handled Chadwick’s death about as well as you could expect. Shuri as the new BP was solid tbh. Ryan Coogler’s camera work and vision were impeccable as always. He’s a top 3 young director in Hollywood, possibly the best.

Namor was decent but everyone calling him some amazing villain kinda baffles me. He wasn’t the typical boring MCU villain, but he was the same “Is he really all that wrong?” anti-hero that is getting tiresome. Just give me a bad guy who is a true bad guy. They got all soft at the end, refusing to just have a true evil to fight and defeat, instead ending with the kumbaya semi-truce stuff.

Didn’t like the weird Shape Of Water fish guy outfits that Michonne & the lesbian chick wore. Terrible costume design tbh.

Worst part of the movie was shoehorning Ironheart into it. Her character added nothing. Feige needs to let these movies be true standalones and stop making them advertisements for upcoming Disney+ crap. The CGI was also pretty godawful, but that’s to be expected at this point.

Overall 8/10 but BP1 is easily better.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    didnt watch anything since Loki... I did see some of She Hulk, but didn't really think its any good. And other than Moon Knight don't really think i'll watch anything.
    They're going to be fine without you.

Even though you're going to post here every time something comes out to say you're not watching it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    im well behind the Disney+ stuff at this point. hadn't watched anything past Loki (which i did enjoy, but was underwhelmed by the expositionfest ending with Kang)

wasnt at all interested in watching Hawkeye. i have heard great things about Moon Knight, but havent gotten around to it. to a lesser extent have heard good things about Ms Marvel. dno what people impression of She Hulk is, though Texas Ranger saying its bad is the least surprising development in this thread

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    im well behind the Disney+ stuff at this point. hadn't watched anything past Loki (which i did enjoy, but was underwhelmed by the expositionfest ending with Kang)

wasnt at all interested in watching Hawkeye. i have heard great things about Moon Knight, but havent gotten around to it. to a lesser extent have heard good things about Ms Marvel. dno what people impression of She Hulk is, though Texas Ranger saying its bad is the least surprising development in this thread
    I liked Hawkeye more than I expected to. Tony Dalton was awesome in it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners

I think each Marvel series was a little disappointing because of missed opportunities or weird character turns. Of the ones you listed:

Hawkeye: bringing back Kingpin as Dr. Mephesto from South Park.

Moon Knight: [scene missing]

Ms. Marvel: Inhumans aren't a thing, so she's Pakistani Green Lantern. Kind of. But also a mutant! Somehow! Also Freaky Friday!

She-Hulk, aside from the Hulk conceits, was probably the most enjoyable as it didn't take itself so Texas_Ranger seriously by design. I have no idea how she could be integrated into the larger MCU when they have to do that with another fourth wall breaker in Deadpool as well and both broke so far through that wall it may prove difficult to reign them in.

I wouldn't say any has been a waste of time but I can't say they are must see either. There's enough good and interesting stuff happening for me.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Guardians holiday special was good. This an Werewolf by night were the 2 best things from this phase.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Hawkeye was a decent at first and kind of landed with a thud. What a waste of Kingpin.

She-Hulk had its moments but tried to be too smart for its own good with that ending. Just ended up being an incomplete show without a real conclusion.

Ms Marvel...maybe I'm getting old AF but I feel I'm not the right age group for this. Feels like a CW or Nickelodeon show. Just massive potholes and hand waving that break any suspension of disbelief...the Indian par ion history is more interesting than any of the incoherent superhero/villain storyline.

Overall, Wandavision and Loki were the best for me in this phase (and they kinda ruined Wanda in Doctor Strange).

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    This phase has kind of been because it looks like they had no ing idea what to do with the MCU when the infinity war ended, they can have all the roadmaps they want but as for right now they don't have a standard bearer, they lost their best actors, and the people that were supposed to pick up the mantle either died or suck. That includes both actors and story tellers. A couple exceptions obviously.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    This phase has kind of been because it looks like they had no ing idea what to do with the MCU when the infinity war ended, they can have all the roadmaps they want but as for right now they don't have a standard bearer, they lost their best actors, and the people that were supposed to pick up the mantle either died or suck. That includes both actors and story tellers. A couple exceptions obviously.
    I think they've got to be mulling over a complete reboot now that they've opened up into the multiverse

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    I think they've got to be mulling over a complete reboot now that they've opened up into the multiverse
    Maybe, but they've got X-Men and Fantastic Four in the pipeline now so they can move away from such an Avengers-centric MCU for quite some time while keeping some legacy characters around for continuity -- even across universes. berbatch could play Strange for the next 20 years, for example, and plenty of young Avengers have and will be introduced to fill in those feature roles in a smaller capacity while FF and the X-Men come to the fore.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Since we have three different Spider-Man actors, maybe instead of killing the current universe, they just pull in old Tom Cruise for a one or two shot version of Stark.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Wakanda Forever was hot garbage.

Angela Bassett plays every role like she learned to act from watching Mommie Dearest.

That's all.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Angela Bassett plays every role like she learned to act from watching Mommie Dearest.
    Oscar nominated and likely to win. I guess I just don't get it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Not a while lot to choose from tho tbh. I thought she was good in the role but had no idea she was nominated

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Not a while lot to choose from tho tbh. I thought she was good in the role but had no idea she was nominated
    There were five better female acting performances than hers in that film alone, she's terrible.

imho

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Nah it's going to jamie Lee Curtis as a reward for her career. The Bassett mood was poor optics. Disney sent the speechb she gave about losing and the academy guys were like it that's fine.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Houston Rockets
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Saw Antman last night. Like the setup for the future. The movie was meh. Majors was definitely a bright spot.

Thread Information