Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    all that losing in 2015 for nothing now just because Mitch&Jim signed two of the worst FA contracts in the last five years

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    now tell me how is he not a bust .. took two years to trade him for a late first rounder in a very week draft
    "It's still too early to say!!!" - killa

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lopez costs more against the Lakers' cap than Mozgov plus DBust.
    Brook's contract is expiring in 2018

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Brook's contract is expiring in 2018
    , I forgot hoopshype is still showing 2016-17 contracts and thought he had another year left.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    True I get the wanting to shed salary but just lol @ being forced to trade your recent #2 pick just to get rid of your terrible signing that everyone knew was terrible. Still don't get why Brooklyn would want mozgov and to give their pick up
    Now that Russell is away from that fink situation there he could very well flourish. He may have in Los Angeles if Media hadn't a declared war on him. He never stood a chance after that. Now? Well, they will rally to his cause now that's he's no longer a Laker. Now he can be forgiven & rehabbed. Then if he blossoms and succeeds Media will cook us all over again.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The two worst teams in the league getting each other's trash
    Russell ain't trash. He just ed up and Media wouldn't let it go.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    , I forgot hoopshype is still showing 2016-17 contracts and thought he had another year left.
    Yeah man it's a salary dump and undoing Mitch's colossal -up is gonna be costly. But LA gets Brook Lopez, a far more decent big than Mozgov, and they're sure to draft Lonzo now. The kid looks like he's okay despite having a loudmouth prick of a dad

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yeah man it's a salary dump and undoing Mitch's colossal -up is gonna be costly. But LA gets Brook Lopez, a far more decent big than Mozgov, and they're sure to draft Lonzo now. The kid looks like he's okay despite having a loudmouth prick of a dad
    He was indeed serviceable,,,THERE. In Los Angeles? us. They'll be none of that Brook Lopez to be found.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He was indeed serviceable,,,THERE. In Los Angeles? us. They'll be none of that Brook Lopez to be found.
    At worst he's gonna be a salary dump and we're gonna be for another year, but have enough cap space to sign two superstars in 2018. Best case this team fights and becomes a fringe playoff team AND we have that cap space.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wouldn't wait for George to sign if I was running the Lakers, tbh..he's probably going regardless, but I wouldn't take the risk of a contender taking the rental and potentially convincing him to compete for les immediately..

Losing trash like Randle and Clarkson isn't a big deal, tbh..

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I wouldn't wait for George to sign if I was running the Lakers, tbh..he's probably going regardless, but I wouldn't take the risk of a contender taking the rental and potentially convincing him to compete for les immediately..

LBJ and PG can win one last in Cleveland and then LA will have the cap space to sign them both....

But seriously I hope they keep Randle after all of this I have high hopes for him as a Laker.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russell is a nobody anyways. It's a great move to get out from under Mozgov's ridiculous contract.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

Don't worry, Magic's about to get taken to the cleaners by Indy after already getting fleeced by the Nets.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Russell is a nobody anyways. It's a great move to get out from under Mozgov's ridiculous contract.
    Don't be surprised if he emerges, bum. He's just a child who got his brains beat in because he finked. He's wounded, but, he may not be ruined.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

its a cost cutting and win now move. pg is probably a done deal otherwise including russell for a salary dump makes no sense.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    HarlemHeat37, as you were saying

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    its a cost cutting and win now move. pg is probably a done deal otherwise including russell for a salary dump makes no sense.
    Ya, I'm expecting them to pull the trigger soon..my comment was based on many people thinking they should wait for George to sign, rather than trading for him, since they would want to avoid a Knicks-Melo situation..

Losing Ingram would be extremely stupid, but giving away Randle and Clarkson shouldn't be a problem. .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Don't be surprised if he emerges, bum. He's just a child who got his brains beat in because he finked. He's wounded, but, he may not be ruined.
    he's going to have a great opportunity to put those numbers up. the nets are playing for nothing and the media in NY dont really give a rats ass about that team

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

Magic sitting on his hands while another team trades for George and convinces him to stay would be the coup de grace.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Magic sitting on his hands while another team trades for George and convinces him to stay would be the coup de grace.
    Would suit me. George is pedestrian fare.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now that Russell is away from that fink situation there he could very well flourish. He may have in Los Angeles if Media hadn't a declared war on him. He never stood a chance after that. Now? Well, they will rally to his cause now that's he's no longer a Laker. Now he can be forgiven & rehabbed. Then if he blossoms and succeeds Media will cook us all over again.
    He's a snitch. Once Kobe taught him how to do that it was game over. Had to cut out a cancer again before there was any more metastasis.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He's a snitch. Once Kobe taught him how to do that it was game over. Had to cut out a cancer again before there was any more metastasis.
    I should know better than to attempt conversation with you.

I'll never learn. me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can dig it. Media ruined Russell in Los Angeles.
    He ruined himself. He walked in the door calling Laker fans spoiled. He snitched. And just recently he tried to throw shade at Ball. him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now only if Magic can get rid of that Deng contract.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Thread Information