Page 33 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Trump is looking to announce his pick either Friday or Saturday, just a couple of days before the first debate.

Biden has way too much stuff to work with here. There will be no lack of substance there

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    not really a straw man as the lgbtq community does make up a decent segment of the Dem party.

but you also skipped over woman’s rights issues, and, of course, civil rights. Why?
    And they're not going to stop voting Democrat anytime soon. Sorry, I'm not going to get guilt tripped by the false premise woke, PC-obsessed liberals love that anyone who doesn't endorse constantly talking about and highlighting gay marriage as an important issue must hate gay people and doesn't care about LGBT rights.

Said woman's rights issue has also been settled by the courts at the federal level since the 70s. The best way to protect Roe v. Wade is winning in the senate and controlling court appointments, while also focusing on election reform. The only reason Republicans talk about abortion is the electoral college and a backwards 2 senators per state structure. If the presidency was a simple popular vote abortion would be a settled issue in this country - Republicans wouldn't be able to ignore the large population centers where a huge majority is pro choice.

Regarding "civil rights" I'm not sure what you're talking about but right now one of the biggest civil rights attacks going on is voter suppression and I said that should be a SCOTUS hearing topic.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Democrats are always going to and whine about something. There's no use trying to kick back that tide.
    Order is what voters want. Let the controlled media cry all they want.
    They'll impeach him again since that takes priority over scotus stuff. If it were any other POTUS other than Trump they would not go down that sh1tshow road again; but since it's Trump, get ready

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They'll impeach him again since that takes priority over scotus stuff. If it were any other POTUS other than Trump they would not go down that sh1tshow road again; but since it's Trump, get ready
    They can begin proceedings but not go full throttle. The point is to delay.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    So Trump is looking to announce his pick either Friday or Saturday, just a couple of days before the first debate.

Biden has way too much stuff to work with here. There will be no lack of substance there
    And there will also be no teleprompter or Anderson Cooper to hold him up

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    They can begin proceedings but not go full throttle. The point is to delay.
    Which they will do with as many arrows as they can...no budget passed is another bullet they will use.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You went from Ducks/Nathan baggage to old questions baggage.

Gonna stick to new business.

Do you not find worth in being Chump's butt licker nowadays?

Yes or no.
    one stark difference between us, among many, is I’m not a coward.

I tell you you’re stupid, because you’re truly the second dumbest piece of on this board. I don’t need to join in anybody’s little circle of social acceptance.

you beg for other losers like you to accept you, and they don’t. You truly are worthless and serve no purpose other than to be a burden on the tax system.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Right now both parties are focus grouping the out of every scenario to see what plays well and what doesn't, that's probably why we're waiting a week for a nomination

Whether you're a Democrat or Republican, we're all in for some political theatre between now and the end of the year we'll be able to tell our grandkids about

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Right now both parties are focus grouping the out of every scenario to see what plays well and what doesn't, that's probably why we're waiting a week for a nomination

Whether you're a Democrat or Republican, we're all in for some political theatre between now and the end of the year we'll be able to tell our grandkids about

Seriously, this damn year has been bizarre as

I can only hope we know who the POTUS elect is by Dec 1st.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And there will also be no teleprompter or Anderson Cooper to hold him up
    How many prayers have you sent God’s way for Biden to have a nervous breakdown?

Sad state of being for Trumpsters.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And they're not going to stop voting Democrat anytime soon. Sorry, I'm not going to get guilt tripped by the false premise woke, PC-obsessed liberals love that anyone who doesn't endorse constantly talking about and highlighting gay marriage as an important issue must hate gay people and doesn't care about LGBT rights.

Said woman's rights issue has also been settled by the courts at the federal level since the 70s. The best way to protect Roe v. Wade is winning in the senate and controlling court appointments, while also focusing on election reform. The only reason Republicans talk about abortion is the electoral college and a backwards 2 senators per state structure. If the presidency was a simple popular vote abortion would be a settled issue in this country - Republicans wouldn't be able to ignore the large population centers where a huge majority is pro choice.

Regarding "civil rights" I'm not sure what you're talking about but right now one of the biggest civil rights attacks going on is voter suppression and I said that should be a SCOTUS hearing topic.

of course they can do like progressive’s and not vote.

And they’ve already attacked choice, that hasn’t been settled. and they have definitely attacked civil rights

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't be worried about whatever tantrum they're going to throw, tbh.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    one stark difference between us, among many, is I’m not a coward.

I tell you you’re stupid, because you’re truly the second dumbest piece of on this board. I don’t need to join in anybody’s little circle of social acceptance.

you beg for other losers like you to accept you, and they don’t. You truly are worthless and serve no purpose other than to be a burden on the tax system.
    Butt licker holding himself in high esteem.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    How many prayers have you sent God’s way for Biden to have a nervous breakdown?

Sad state of being for Trumpsters.
    Biden will Biden without divine intervention ....I can only hope it happens in the 1st debate since that is always the most watched.

Like Trump says...they will give Joe a big shot in the azz and send him out there

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden will Biden without divine intervention ....I can only hope it happens in the 1st debate since that is always the most watched.

Like Trump says...they will give Joe a big shot in the azz and send him out there
    you really believe Dennison's stories.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Can't be worried about whatever tantrum they're going to throw, tbh.
    Might backfire on them. The public seemed to be sympathetic towards Trump during the 1st impeachment.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

They have some experience. They gave Hillary something to keep her standing.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Might backfire on them. The public seemed to be sympathetic towards Trump during the 1st impeachment.
    Weird takeaway.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Seriously, this damn year has been bizarre as

I can only hope we know who the POTUS elect is by Dec 1st.
    The cons utional safe harbor is 35 days, six days before the EC vote.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/3/5

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They were apathetic to the whole thing. Everyone knew it was a nothing burger.

Democrats then nominated the real Ukraine villain. These idiots are amateur hour. Have been.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Democrats then nominated the real Ukraine villain. These idiots are amateur hour. Have been.
    How is Biden "the real Ukraine villain"?

Be specific, derp.

derp folds.

par

lol

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Oh yeah derp? How come Trump stopped talking about Ukraine once he hooked himself? Nary a peep from them after that whole ordeal.

Now the order of the day is that Biden has dementia. So much for the mastermind genius strategy.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Mitch out gangster's them on a continual basis, tbh.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How is Biden "the real Ukraine villain"?

Be specific, derp.

derp folds.

par

lol
    No spoon feeding you stuff you already know, derp.

Now e the football with your fold dance.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Repugs simply doing doing what the Capitalistic oligarchy pays them to do

Capitalists' $Bs are behind the corruption of the Repugs, and to similar extent the Dems.

And the corrupted, deeply partisan rightwingnutjob SCOTUS is also directly aiding the Capitalists' coup d'etat (bloodless so far)

such a votingrepublican.jpg post, tbh...

Thread Information