Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I did google it, and you made up.

The “drunk nobody” who beat Serena was actually a professional tennis player, ranked #203 in the world. And she was a teenager at the time (not that she’d stand a chance even in her prime).

And the match the US women lost wasn’t even a match, it was an “informal scrimmage”. They were screwing around and not even trying. The Dream Team lost an informal scrimmage once, so I guess in your mind that proves that Bobby Hurley > Jordan

Nobody is disputing that elite women have no chance competing against elite men, nobody is even disputing that they can’t compete with just reasonably athletic men. The fact that you’re so bent on trashing female athletes to the point where you’d lie about stories involving them is concerning tbh, and maybe you should just accept how small your is.
    Where the did i lie you dumb ? She lost to a nobody. And the usa team lost to u 15 kids team from ing dallas in a friendly game. Now if they didnt play with 100% is not my problem. And that was Dallas soccer team . A U-8 Barcelona team would desteoy them even more.
    Your mom loved my so no worries.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    idk man. i have a hard time believing that Brittney Griner wouldnt take a wet on bryn Forbes ina game of basketball
    yeah... despite the name, Griner is definitely a man

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    a lot of y athletes say stuff like this. Act like a specific player or group of players is better than them or their group when everybody knows it's ridiculous to think so in order to appear humble. Usually they do it when they know the person or like them, but deep down they know it's not true. Everyone knows that there's no argument for a WNBA player to set foot on an NBA floor, but if you ask Kobe if Lebron is better than him (a legit argument) he'll defiantly say no. Shaq does the same thing, for example he tries to say Yao was better than he was because he likes him and he knows he looks "humble" saying it only because we all know it's not true. However, when you have guys like David Robinson or Dwight Howard who he actually competed against and are a legit threat, he'll trash the out of them.

On an unrelated note, I YouTube'd Britney Griner highlights out of curiosity to see how good she is. In the process, I noticed a lot of fans were actually at the WNBA games. I always wondered what kind of fans would actually enjoy watching that, and surprisingly I saw a lot of men in the audience.

tbh I think there's probably a high correlation between men whose favorite hobbies include going to WNBA games and fluffing the bull at home imo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Current Melo Anthony would too

Fans like to believe the NBA is some uber special 240 of the best basketball players in the World. In reality there are outside elements in play such as how well liked you are by management, how you fit in with the dominant black culture in locker rooms and how well you sell image to fans
    This applies to any work environment

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And you didn’t refute that you’re a stick skinny tranny looking pussy
    I'm definitely no pussy and I might be skinny but how tf do I resemble a tranny? Long hair? Then you resemble a whale homie. You literally resemble a whale and that's not hyperbolic speech like yours was.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    By the way mono, you mad bro? Eat some more sweets and carbs to deal with your obese depression bro.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stop Laughing at my tiny asian penis

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lot of bad timing in this thread

Thread Information