Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah but did actually train for a year
    Yeah. I was gonna say something like that he went to Namek or that his injury gave him a zenkai boost, but I thought that was getting too obscure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Handles are tighter, balance & finishing is way better

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's actually perplexing... my only theory is that he's trying to give them the space to grow in their own bubbles that way they can maximize growth...
    Imagine Manu and TP never playing together!

foaming at the nostrils raybies's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Handles are tighter, balance & finishing is way better
    he's as complete a package as you'll see in the league... he just needs reps and to work on his decision making

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can we get a wellness check on FkLA please

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    cant be that easy after a year of not only ting on him but constantly suggesting he be traded tbh ...
    Let's be accurate though. I never said IB sucked, just that his instagram game was bigger than his real game. I suggested he be traded bc I felt it would stunt White's growth, which he kinda has (thanks to Pop's love for his pet Wombat and to a lesser extent Belli).

Glad he's here though and happy to eat crow.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His shot improvement is crazy too. Outside of Nephew, I can't think of many (if any) player that has had such a drastic improvement in such a short amount of time. Chip is a boss and it's proof that Nephew wouldn't be the player he is today without the Spurs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah. I was gonna say something like that he went to Namek or that his injury gave him a zenkai boost, but I thought that was getting too obscure.

may have asked this, but are you familiar with the abridged series by TeamFourStar? some of the best content ive seen tbh...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's actually perplexing... my only theory is that he's trying to give them the space to grow in their own bubbles that way they can maximize growth...
    Thats the only reason I can think of. Then once they’ve both blossomed they can close games together

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murray is going to get a lot of national press this year.

Even with his contract status, get ready for the speculation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    18, 8, 6, 3. Beautiful. If he could provide close to those averages all season long, his contract will become the biggest bargain in the league.

I want to see those three point attempts go up though.
    And he did that in only 24 minutes because Pop

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not really gonna make people eat crow... just say sorry and pledge your allegiance... that is all
    One game boy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's early, but he looks good. Now let's package Depression, Wombat, and the corpse of Belli and get some talent around him.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This year he will only take spot up 3s but just wait.. It will be the same shooting plan Kawhi was on. He will use next offseason to start hitting 3s off the dribble. It’s a process and they won’t be skipping any steps with him. I say that to say that he is on the same trajectory as Kawhi was but this is the point guard version. He is already a complete basketball player when it comes to being able to do everything on both ends but eventually with his work ethic he should be able to reach almost elite status with his tools and talent.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not going to lie, I thought all that IG stuff he was posting was all talk and fluff. I’m glad to eat crow even if it’s still early.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Him and Nephew together would’ve been something special

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m sorry for doubting him

Free Throw Coach Aggie Hoopsfan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Na, he's just a senile old fool at this point who still thinks he can win games trotting out a Ferrari / Wombat lineup.

Emperor Duncan>>>>>King James tim_duncan_fan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thank you, Based God!

Emperor Duncan>>>>>King James tim_duncan_fan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let's be accurate though. I never said IB sucked, just that his instagram game was bigger than his real game. I suggested he be traded bc I felt it would stunt White's growth, which he kinda has (thanks to Pop's love for his pet Wombat and to a lesser extent Belli).

Glad he's here though and happy to eat crow.
    White's growth has stunted because the guy refuses to play with any aggression. In tonight's game, there were spots when we needed someone to go get a bucket and he decided to stay at 10% speed for the entirety of his time on the floor.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Him and Nephew together would’ve been something special
    now this just makes me cry

that was our future. Patfo had it aligned. Murray, White, Green, Kawhi, Aldridge. This would’ve been sick

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he's as complete a package as you'll see in the league... he just needs reps and to work on his decision making
    And a few more pounds of muscle. I know he's bulked up some, but he still looks light to me. I think he could put on a bit more without sacrificing speed. He's going to need it defending bigger guys, and other teams are going to get physical with him more, to see how he takes it.

White's growth has stunted because the guy refuses to play with any aggression. In tonight's game, there were spots when we needed someone to go get a bucket and he decided to stay at 10% speed for the entirety of his time on the floor.

It's hard for a guy with White's background to feel like he really belongs. Getting pushed out of the SL won't help that, either. There's not much worse than self-doubt for an athlete, especially in a fast-paced game. Last year he was pretty underwhelming, and then he had a breakout game against the C's (I think), and he was like a different player after that. He may need a game like that to light a fire under his ass this year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His shot improvement is crazy too. Outside of Nephew, I can't think of many (if any) player that has had such a drastic improvement in such a short amount of time. Chip is a boss and it's proof that Nephew wouldn't be the player he is today without the Spurs.
    I mean the only reason I can think of that you would think this is that the Spurs haven't had many raw rookies lately. I can't imagine that many players who are 20 don't show great improvement over the next two years. He was just young but the athleticism was there.

Lets hope he keeps it up (and lets hope that White joins him in the lineup soon).

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice first game, he's gonna have his ups and downs but we found the pg of the future. Now we need a star two way wing and a big that can spread the floor and we're set.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To be fair, most doubters stopped doubting in preseason.

Thread Information