My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is a Grifter?

ducks koriwhat Nathan89 Chris CosmicCowboy DMC DarrinS Millennial_Messiah FrostKing SnakeBoy thispego TSA phxspurfan Spurtacular Thread

Spurtacular this video went viral on Twitter and triggered lots of political pundits from the left and right. This video triggered George Galloway and Nick Fuentes

He made an even better follow up video but I'll post later.
    That screen tile reminds me of something that would totally trigger chumpettes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Final Words on Grifters (Must Watch)

ducks koriwhat Nathan89 Chris CosmicCowboy DMC DarrinS Millennial_Messiah FrostKing SnakeBoy thispego TSA phxspurfan Spurtacular Thread

Spurtacular, this is a follow up video to the previous one. This is hands down one of the best videos I've seen from this dude. This video literally teaches you how to detect shill channels, false hope and controlled opposition disinfo channels. Epic rant. He speaks so much truth.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Final Words on Grifters (Must Watch)

Spurtacular, this is a follow up video to the previous one. This is hands down one of the best videos I've seen from this dude. This video literally teaches you how to detect shill channels, false hope and controlled opposition disinfo channels. Epic rant. He speaks so much truth.
    Just watched again. God damn he is spot on. Getting people to jump from Trump to out of the system is the next natural step....People have to be lead until their mind is free or they’re not going to get out on their own. And the more that are out of the system and really know what’s going on the more safety we have, so I agree with AJG that we can only rely on ourselves. It’s foolish not to use our time trying to get those that are halfway there to come the rest of the way. School systems brainwash everyone not to think...as long as they create division the don’t give a what it is. There’s so many people asleep and just can’t wrap their brain around the fact that the entire world government system is completely and totally corrupt every single piece of it. Then there’s the people who are woke to government and totally brainwashed into believing in God and Jesus and whatever other religious bull so it’s all ridiculous.

Spurtacular, this video ought to be one of the top 3 political videos of all time imho...

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just watched again. God damn he is spot on. Getting people to jump from Trump to out of the system is the next natural step....People have to be lead until their mind is free or they’re not going to get out on their own. And the more that are out of the system and really know what’s going on the more safety we have, so I agree with AJG that we can only rely on ourselves. It’s foolish not to use our time trying to get those that are halfway there to come the rest of the way. School systems brainwash everyone not to think...as long as they create division the don’t give a what it is. There’s so many people asleep and just can’t wrap their brain around the fact that the entire world government system is completely and totally corrupt every single piece of it. Then there’s the people who are woke to government and totally brainwashed into believing in God and Jesus and whatever other religious bull so it’s all ridiculous.

Spurtacular, this video ought to be one of the top 3 political videos of all time imho...
    At least he admits he's on disability unlike Chump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    AJG doesn't have to worry about getting fired from his job or pissing off his YouTube subscribers for not telling them what they wanna hear. He is blessed and fortunate to have the balls to say what most people are afraid to say. My favorite line of his is "Donald Trump is the biggest Grifter"

The dude is a realist.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    moar narrative

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How did you get on disability?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How did you get on disability?
    keep posting about me

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    keep posting about me
    What ailment did you fake to get on disability?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not a lot of people like this video. Subconsciously they KNOW that their favorite political pundit(s) fall under this category. Those that are not woke from the power of Zionism and Jewry cannot comprehend what he is saying. Those that are not woke from the left vs right false paradigm have a hard time admitting that they are part of the problem.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like a good thread to share this...

Sinclair to delay segment featuring 'Plandemic' conspiracy theory
    The report sparked an immediate outcry on social media, where the video has been largely banned on Facebook and YouTube.

Sinclair Broadcasting on Saturday said it will delay its scheduled airing of a news segment featuring a viral conspiracy theory surrounding Anthony Fauci’s role in the Covid-19 pandemic.

“America This Week” host Eric Bolling was scheduled to air an interview with Judy Mikovits, a medical researcher featured in the “Plandemic” video that claims Fauci, the nation’s top infectious disease expert, was responsible for the creation of the coronavirus, Media Matters reported.

The report sparked an immediate outcry on social media, where the video has been largely banned on platforms including Facebook and YouTube.

“I recognize that this segment does need to be reworked to provide better context, and as such we are delaying the airing of the episode for one week,” Bolling said in a statement posted to his Twitter feed on Saturday afternoon.

Sinclair...

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not a lot of people like this video. Subconsciously they KNOW that their favorite political pundit(s) fall under this category. Those that are not woke from the power of Zionism and Jewry cannot comprehend what he is saying. Those that are not woke from the left vs right false paradigm have a hard time admitting that they are part of the problem.
    I guarantee the Chumpettes didn't even click on the video in the OP.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guarantee the Chumpettes didn't even click on the video in the OP.
    Chumpettes only click on anything that has a CNN, MSNB, Washington Post, New York Times, or Guardian logo. They live in a bubble.

Thread Information