My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    There was 10000000000000 ways to win that game with 10 seconds left and only 1 way to lose it, by leaving Ray without a double team. Embarassment...I cant believe you had the chance to do the unthinkable and Popovich let it go. Good job sitting Duncan down like Hibber you ing amateur

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hate to say it but the Spurs choked... TWICE. DAmn that's a ty feeling. Still proud of em for a great season. This one will burn for a while though knowing we literally had #5 in our hands... and we blew it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop went Vogel and sat his best rebounder and defender... his franchise player... in the most crucial moment of the game. unbelievable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This was the biggest choke job in sports history.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ugh....

You bench a seven footer twice...and miss game winning rebounds by.......this....much.....

But then again....putting Manu in after the first quarter was a guaranteed loss. The mob has him.... Otherwise I just have to accept that he sucks and that hurts too much.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There was 10000000000000 ways to win that game with 10 seconds left and only 1 way to lose it, by leaving Ray without a double team. Embarassment...I cant believe you had the chance to do the unthinkable and Popovich let it go. Good job sitting Duncan down like Hibber you ing amateur

Thread Information