Page 65 of 82 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,625 of 2031
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clippers are clearly the team to beat tbh. They've been coasting hard all season because they know home court won't matter with the Lakers (Lakers would still have HCA in any series against them).

They match up very well with the Lakers and Kawhi shuts down Giannis no problem.

Kawhi is such a POS s bag but man that dude knows how to make moves

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why the does James Ennis have a no trade clause?
    It's not a real NTC. He was a one-year Bird. Same reason why LAL couldn't get Morris without trading Green. KCP vetoed any trade involving him. Pretty sure no one in the league has a legit NTC right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clippers are clearly the team to beat tbh. They've been coasting hard all season because they know home court won't matter with the Lakers (Lakers would still have HCA in any series against them).

They match up very well with the Lakers and Kawhi shuts down Giannis no problem.

Kawhi is such a POS s bag but man that dude knows how to make moves
    Not surprised he left considering the (non)moves they made in 2017.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No idea how they don't make a single trade but then again the are starting Bryn Forbes so what else should I have expected.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs tried and struck out plenty of times when they were still elite. Bay Area is a much more attractive FA destination than San Antonio.
    Bruh the years and years of no activity paint a wildly different picture. I’m not saying Sa was always awful. But GS has been light years ahead in terms of asset management for a while now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why the does James Ennis have a no trade clause?
    All players re-signing with the same team on one year deals get a no trade clause. There were some wrinkles to it I can't remember but that's basically the rule.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jeff McDonald @JMcDonald_SAEN
    1m
    A little less than an hour before the NBA trade deadline, everyone one might expect to see at Spurs shootaround was at shootaround. No DeMarre Carroll, who did not travel with the team on the rodeo trip from the start.

There has to have been a real fallout between Pop and Carroll for a vet to be this completely alienated from the team without “sitting out the season and rehabbing in NY a la Kawhi” or refusing to play for a small market with a young team like snob Iguodala.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't forget the $3.99 steak deal at Sugar's
    Wait, when is Harden a FA? That might push us over the top.

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bruh the years and years of no activity paint a wildly different picture. I’m not saying Sa was always awful. But GS has been light years ahead in terms of asset management for a while now

That's just fact. And the Clippers are living proof of what a difference it makes having someone shrewd running point on personnel decisions.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not surprised he left considering the (non)moves they made in 2017.
    Yup - you absolutely can't blame him at all for wanting to leave.

In two years, he's possibly going to have two championships with historically bad franchises while the Spurs are a first round exit + lottery team that is about to hand the keys to the franchise over to Bryn Forbes.

Kawhi with amazing foresight to see where this franchise was heading.....to be a fly on the wall on that meeting where Pop told him/Dennis "Bryn is your 1B"

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There has to have been a real fallout between Pop and Carroll for a vet to be this completely alienated from the team without “sitting out the season and rehabbing in NY a la Kawhi” or refusing to play for a small market with a young team like snob Iguodala.

That's what I was saying earlier. This has how you treat a guy who's done something really bad, when you're just fed up with him. He was in the doghouse when the season started.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Very happy to see this FO and Pop exposed for the frauds they are after that lucky ass George Hill trade.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nobody should be blaming Demarre for anything. He saw Bryn and Beli get mins ahead of him, I'd act up too with that garbage coach.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's just fact. And the Clippers are living proof of what a difference it makes having someone shrewd running point on personnel decisions.
    Conservativism works when you're loaded with HOF'ers.

When you're starting one of the worst guards in the league, your drafting has been hit or miss, you have two fake stars, your bench has Gay/Belli playing major roles, have no real starting caliber 4, and just lost a player in Bertans to sign two guys - one who doesn't play and one who went to another team - then...not so much.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So who did we get?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Very happy to see this FO and Pop exposed for the frauds they are after that lucky ass George Hill trade.
    Yup. Will be especially funny when we finish 12th in the west after they kept the team intact to make a playoff push lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow... We really aren't gonna make moves, right? At this point the FO think it's cute to not make moves... It's their schtick

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow. Nothing for sure thought some would happen

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Amazing job by Doc, Lawrence Frank, and Jerry West. Absolutely amazing job in the last few years.

Deserves a ton of credit

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No idea how they don't make a single trade but then again the are starting Bryn Forbes so what else should I have expected.
    This season is like a nightmare we can't wake up from. Pop is literally not all there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought they just moved him to Cleveland...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup. Will be especially funny when we finish 12th in the west after they kept the team intact to make a playoff push lol
    And the usual Sniffers will of course bail out Pop/FO for a garbage season

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Amazing job by Doc, Lawrence Frank, and Jerry West. Absolutely amazing job in the last few years.

Deserves a ton of credit
    Don't forget about Memphis either

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    Clippers are crazy scary. That backcourt of Williams and Thomas is a train wreck in defense though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Could’ve traded gay/Carroll/Marco for Drummond. Cleveland got him for nothing. If you really were making a playoff push that would’ve been a move to make

Thread Information