Page 80 of 95 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490 ... LastLast
Results 1,976 to 2,000 of 2371
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You two gots are by far the giest ST posters of all time, even gier than koriwhat and his calf tats. No one gives a about your lame ass homer takes. bUt I'm a ReAl SpuRs fan BeCauSe I CoNsIseNtLy SuCk SpUrS aNd DeFeND ThEir hONoR OnLiNe. both of you worthless gots.
    My hero

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    George hill and danny green getting treated like a couple of pros utes getting passed around

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll leave you dazed and confused, you weak . You'll never tell me where you live cause you're a scared little . Imagine doing this for 10 years
    Oh ok. And where do you live? Time and place fat boy. I'll you up behind Whataburger and you'll buy me lunch after.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wasn't attacking you btw, you're free to be happy/angry at whatever; having said that, being happy that Orlando chose a "direction" is really "right now" thinking, tbh. They also "chose a direction" the last time they went for a rebuild, and it's gotten them nowhere still, and there's no signs that this current rebuild will take them anywhere either. There's a lot more to rebuilds than just getting picks, and having a good scouting department, good development programs, and all that stuff, can make or break a rebuild - and I don't particularly trust Orlando on those fronts. We'll see what happens, but I wouldn't be surprised to come back to this post in 5 years and have ORL still in the toilet, tbh

I just think we're in desperate need for a new direction as a franchise that has won 5 NBA Championships with 1 happening just 7 years ago. The fact of the matter is that one player single-handedly (well, with his uncle's influence) detonated this franchise and they've been slowly trying to pick up the pieces since then. With DeRozan, it's not a well-constructed team but we had to make due with him under the cir stances caused by that person in question. He's done the best to his abilities but this franchise needs to be lead by a player that is a better fit. I don't believe in the 1 and done playoff appearances as your franchise aspiration for the youth you have on the team. I just don't think that strategy will do the team much good considering the player ceilings might not be enough to be a serious threat for the next several years. When you combine that likely reality with the fact that San Antonio isn't a playing destination for prospective free agents who are increasingly all about the glitter and big markets, we have to rely primarily on drafts and making deals with the future in mind. That we're not doing that right now is very frustrating.
    Last edited by SpurPadre; 03-25-2021 at 11:59 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll take this opportunity to once again summon timvp and ask him why the does the Ignore feature work so horrendously. He's reading this very thread... C'mon RJ, can't you do anything about it? It's useless to put someone on Ignore if you're still gonna be looking at the empty post boxes that the ignored user posts (and especially annoying if the ignored user is a frequent poster, I've had times where half the forum page posts are "ignored" yet I have to scroll all the way past them...), and also useless if I can see other users quoting the ignored user (though this would be harder to fix I guess). At the very least, removing any sign that the other user exists should be the basic functionality to be aimed of an Ignore feature. It's useless right now.

So yeah, I don't have a lot of users on Ignore, I got tired of having to click "show this message" when trying to follow a conversation where one or two ignored users took part (that I never should've seen in the first place).

And besides that, RD's harmless, hilarious in his self-depreciating stupidity, and exactly the kind of people you want to see sporadically just so you can think to yourself "yeah, I'm definitely in the right path when I'm disagreeing with this stupid MOFO"
    ing cry about it, pussy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll take this opportunity to once again summon timvp and ask him why the does the Ignore feature work so horrendously. He's reading this very thread... C'mon RJ, can't you do anything about it? It's useless to put someone on Ignore if you're still gonna be looking at the empty post boxes that the ignored user posts (and especially annoying if the ignored user is a frequent poster, I've had times where half the forum page posts are "ignored" yet I have to scroll all the way past them...), and also useless if I can see other users quoting the ignored user (though this would be harder to fix I guess). At the very least, removing any sign that the other user exists should be the basic functionality to be aimed of an Ignore feature. It's useless right now.

So yeah, I don't have a lot of users on Ignore, I got tired of having to click "show this message" when trying to follow a conversation where one or two ignored users took part (that I never should've seen in the first place).

And besides that, RD's harmless, hilarious in his self-depreciating stupidity, and exactly the kind of people you want to see sporadically just so you can think to yourself "yeah, I'm definitely in the right path when I'm disagreeing with this stupid MOFO"
    timvp should have canned people using words like got a long time ago. I told him this a long time ago, but he's pretty much a joke of a moderator and there's a reason this site is regarded as a cesspool. It's better than it used to be, slightly, but that should be an insta-ban.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this thread is entertaining

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    timvp should have canned people using words like got a long time ago. I told him this a long time ago, but he's pretty much a joke of a moderator and there's a reason this site is regarded as a cesspool. It's better than it used to be, slightly, but that should be an insta-ban.
    the “but muh internet freedom” crowd won’t like it, but yeah.

This is a basketball forum. I’ve lurked this since I was a child and I understand you all have these characters and personalities you want to play. It’s very cute and very endearing. But that doesn’t belong here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I call people morons who are being moronic. I'm not calling people gots incessantly. Learn the difference, bruh.
    No disrespect, but you've called people morons incessantly, and outright dismiss people for having takes different from yours instead of trying to get into actual basketball banter. I think you need to learn the difference in that too, IMO. Just saying.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So why are you here? Plenty of other forums to it up in. Take your ass to Reddit so all you s can blow each other over PATFO handing out loyalty contracts to bums like Patty Mills.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh ok. And where do you live? Time and place fat boy. I'll you up behind Whataburger and you'll buy me lunch after.
    You ain't ing up nobody with your fatass. You've spent all your days here eating junk food and typing bull for ten years. You're in no physical shape to with me, weak boy. All that hiding behind accounts tells me you're too pussy to go through with this. There's only a certain type of person who posts like you do and that's someone whose obese as and a pussy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You ain't ing up nobody with your fatass. You've spent all your days here eating junk food and typing bull for ten years. You're in no physical shape to with me, weak boy. All that hiding behind accounts tells me you're too pussy to go through with this. There's only a certain type of person who posts like you do and that's someone whose obese as and a pussy.
    you two have been posting exactly the same way for a few pages now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow. That's out of left field.

I don't really get it for the Raptors. Powell is about to be overpaid in the summer ... but Trent will also cost a lot of money.
    Its a bad trade for the Blazers if they want to move up the standings this season. Trent was their best on ball defender outside of Derrick Jones and adding Powell weakens their defense further.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ing cry about it, pussy.
    You'd love for me to stoop down to your -flinging level, oh so much... Try again with one of your alts, might get you better luck tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    most laxed moderation of a forum not named 4chan... but then again a few years ago i got a 1 week ban for misogyny for making a joke about parker and becky

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hmm ... noted.

Love you too, Mr. Body.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spur fan literally melting down

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you two have been posting exactly the same way for a few pages now
    Imagine 50k of phobic posts

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh geez, how will I ever recover from such severe burns? Are you 12? Take your corny ass insults and gtfo. Lame as .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh geez, how will I ever recover from such severe burns? Are you 12? Take your corny ass insults and gtfo. Lame as .
    Look in the mirror, you fat

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No disrespect, but you've called people morons incessantly, and outright dismiss people for having takes different from yours instead of trying to get into actual basketball banter. I think you need to learn the difference in that too, IMO. Just saying.
    Dude, calling someone dumb is basic currency here, and I enjoy tweaking those yawling twits who exhibit none of the class or intelligence of the organization they purport to follow. If someone is going to start calling Otto Porter a savior, I'm going to call them dumb. It's the Internet, they can take it.

Using epithets like got or re , that's another level. Learn the difference. Seriously.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hmm ... noted.

Love you too, Mr. Body.
    This clown.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its a bad trade for the Blazers if they want to move up the standings this season. Trent was their best on ball defender outside of Derrick Jones and adding Powell weakens their defense further.
    Yeah, I don't really love it for either team. Weird move.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Portland and Denver just got better. Warriors out trying to do something. Dallas and Memphis has our number. Spurs playoff chances diminishing as we speak.

Thread Information