Page 38 of 43 FirstFirst ... 28343536373839404142 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs literally dont want to pay anyone the max

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rinse and repeat. Murray stepped his game up major and was traded. Keldon is repoed by Klutch reminder. Rich Paul
    is a smart guy. He ja pribably telling Keldon Sours are going to him sooner or later

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rinse and repeat. Murray stepped his game up major and was traded. Keldon is repoed by Klutch reminder. Rich Paul
    is a smart guy. He ja pribably telling Keldon Sours are going to him sooner or later
    Man we need the edit function back. Does Spurstalk need a gofund me page? Didn’t you get some PPC revenue for your 15 minutes of fame this week timvp ??

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't cheer for Keldon too hard this year. Just imagine him in another uniform.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Next MJ + Pippen duo tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Next MJ + Pippen duo tbh
    For what team? My guess is Miami.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the goto guy roster spot with the green light to chuck is still open on the roster.....

then again this clown needs to focus on playing then concentrating shouting and1 everytime he drives to the basket

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That’s so awesome that they’re working at Leijas gym. Had wondered if the team kept that relationship going.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For what team? My guess is Miami.
    Man, if you or anyone else on the team don't like it, they can leave. Tim Duncan came to a 20 win team. They need to take this as a challenge. Tim Duncan didn't out. What a weak at ude people have these days (if they're not on a stacked team, they're not willing to work and just want out).
    Work your ass off and make it happen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man, if you or anyone else on the team don't like it, they can leave. Tim Duncan came to a 20 win team. They need to take this as a challenge. Tim Duncan didn't out. What a weak at ude people have these days (if they're not on a stacked team, they're not willing to work and just want out).
    Not to discount Tim Duncan’s legacy but this is a tad revisionist.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keldon depressed confirmed. My guy looks down in the dumps.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bruh Timmy was coming to a 50+ win team with injury, 55, 62, 59 before that 20 win DRob injury season. That’s wayyy different with this team now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs literally dont want to pay anyone the max
    Not the current roster. And not DJ who’s peak is at best a 3rd option in a winning team. Like why buy a Miata when you can get a convertible Camaro?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not the current roster. And not DJ who’s peak is at best a 3rd option in a winning team. Like why buy a Miata when you can get a convertible Camaro?
    Haha I choose neither

Emperor Duncan>>>>>King James tim_duncan_fan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keldon depressed confirmed. My guy looks down in the dumps.

Not depressed. Sad about the DJ situation, but also, the major element is fear of the unknown. Dude was 12 years old yesterday, and now people are telling him he has to lead this NBA team when he just started stringing together multiple 20-point games last week. He isn't depressed; he's nervous as lmao.

It's going to be interesting to see what he does with the opportunity in front of him, not to mention the two guys he mentioned. This is the most exciting time in the last 4 years, really. Let's get it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not that the Spurs don't want to pay anyone. They don't want to pay just anyone. I believe Demar, and to some extent LaMarcus as well, showed the Spurs that you don't pay for guys who don't REALLY move the needle. Now, there is the matter of attendance, but it is not like DJ was really making that much of a difference there.

We need the edit button, timvp, c'mon bruh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not depressed. Sad about the DJ situation, but also, the major element is fear of the unknown. Dude was 12 years old yesterday, and now people are telling him he has to lead this NBA team when he just started stringing together multiple 20-point games last week. He isn't depressed; he's nervous as lmao.

It's going to be interesting to see what he does with the opportunity in front of him, not to mention the two guys he mentioned. This is the most exciting time in the last 4 years, really. Let's get it.
    Lol, how is this exciting for him? The FO just rug pulled the dumb bas . This 'all in it together' and they sell off his brother. If he's not depressed, he's dejected and knows his time with the team is essentially over, too. He's a dead man walking. And here the fan base is rooting for as many losses as possible.

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like King kev suggested ..Keldon should be worried what sort of relationship klutch and the FO have.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like King kev suggested ..Keldon should be worried what sort of relationship klutch and the FO have.

Hes probably scared cause he realized that the Spurs are nothing more than a player farm for the rest of the league. He knows him an Vassell are next.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol, how is this exciting for him? The FO just rug pulled the dumb bas . This 'all in it together' and they sell off his brother. If he's not depressed, he's dejected and knows his time with the team is essentially over, too. He's a dead man walking. And here the fan base is rooting for as many losses as possible.
    I'm not sure it was entirely a Spurs-initiated thing. I don't even think the Spurs would haphazardly over a Klutch player. I don't think Keldon was caught off guard. They're close and have the same agent.

We are rooting for losses, but I have to think many are also hoping something happens between Keldon/Vassell/Primo that will make us all think they can be more than what we have seen so far, individually and together.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m interested to see how Keldon’s extension plays out this fall. I think 4yrs 75-80mm would be a fair deal for both sides. I really hope we don’t low ball him. We got DJ on a discount because of his injury, that was a big reason he already had to take money off the table. Since then the salary cap is up another 20%.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It can be argued the relationship is fantastic. The Spurs have proven time and again they will develop a payer and then send him to a contender in a professional manner that benefits all sides. If you are a guy like Keldon, sure you are sad now but he should quickly realize that if continue to develop he’ll either:

1) fit the Spurs timeline and be on a contender in SA (at which point we’d assume the Spurs would be willing to pay a ,Ariel deal
    2) not fit the Spurs timeline and they’ll put him in a place he can compete and continue to thrive

Sounds like a good place to be for young developing talent. Reminds me a little of Borussia Dortmund in German soccer (though BVB tends to stay more compe ive than the Spurs, they’re essentially a development ground for big stars who eventually go on to Europe’s biggest clubs)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To be fair I have no problem with Klutch really. They are a power house agent/broker that you have to deal with; like it or not.

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It can be argued the relationship is fantastic. The Spurs have proven time and again they will develop a payer and then send him to a contender in a professional manner that benefits all sides. If you are a guy like Keldon, sure you are sad now but he should quickly realize that if continue to develop he’ll either:

1) fit the Spurs timeline and be on a contender in SA (at which point we’d assume the Spurs would be willing to pay a ,Ariel deal
    2) not fit the Spurs timeline and they’ll put him in a place he can compete and continue to thrive

Sounds like a good place to be for young developing talent. Reminds me a little of Borussia Dortmund in German soccer (though BVB tends to stay more compe ive than the Spurs, they’re essentially a development ground for big stars who eventually go on to Europe’s biggest clubs)

Thread Information