Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    immense geostrategic implications, if borne out.

immigration might not be such a bad thing, if people still want to live here for some reason.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The global fertility rate is expected to be 1.9 births per woman by 2100, down from 2.5 today. The rate is projected to fall below the replacement fertility rate (2.1 births per woman) by 2070. The replacement fertility rate is the number of births per woman needed to maintain a population’s size.

The world’s median age is expected to increase to 42 in 2100, up from the current 31 – and from 24 in 1950. Between 2020 and 2100, the number of people ages 80 and older is expected to increase from 146 million to 881 million. Starting in 2073, there are projected to be more people ages 65 and older than under age 15 – the first time this will be the case. Contributing factors to the rise in the median age are the increase in life expectancy and falling fertility rates.

Africa is the only world region projected to have strong population growth for the rest of this century. Between 2020 and 2100, Africa’s population is expected to increase from 1.3 billion to 4.3 billion. Projections show these gains will come mostly in sub-Saharan Africa, which is expected to more than triple in population by 2100. The regions that include the United States and Canada (Northern America) and Australia and New Zealand (Oceania) are projected to grow throughout the rest of the century, too, but at slower rates than Africa. (This analysis uses regional classifications from the UN and may differ from other Pew Research Center reports.)

Europe and Latin America are both expected to have declining populations by 2100. Europe’s population is projected to peak at 748 million in 2021. The Latin America and Caribbean region is expected to surpass Europe in population by 2037 before peaking at 768 million in 2058.

The population of Asia is expected to increase from 4.6 billion in 2020 to 5.3 billion in 2055, then start to decline. China’s population is expected to peak in 2031, while the populations of Japan and South Korea are projected to decline after 2020. India’s population is expected to grow until 2059, when it will reach 1.7 billion. Meanwhile, Indonesia – the most populous country in Southeastern Asia – is projected to reach its peak population in 2067.

In the Northern America region, migration from the rest of the world is expected to be the primary driver of continued population growth. The immigrant population in the United States is expected to see a net increase of 85 million over the next 80 years (2020 to 2100) according to the UN projections, roughly equal to the total of the next nine highest countries combined. In Canada, migration is likely to be a key driver of growth, as Canadian deaths are expected to outnumber births.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The mRNA covid vax definitely decreased the global long term fertility rate. Yes there will still be pregnancies among the vaxxed population, but they will be more difficult to conceive as the egg cells (and sperm) will be of vastly reduced quality compared to the pre-vax era and normal pregnancy likelihood of those who chose not to get vaxxed. Pregnancies where the female is vaxxed will be unusually difficult in the first place, then of high risk and high likelihood to end in miscarriage, stillbirth et al. Those who are extremely lucky to carry to full term will have babies contaminated with the vax and will be quite likely to have mental and physical deformities, if not infertility. Some will still appear normal but they will be barren as a brick.

The population carrying the mrna *vaccines* (poison shots) will ultimately die out like the Neanderthals in 100-200 years, having mixed in to a small extent with the rest of the population... but I admire those who won't even have sex with a vaxxed person. It's Darwinism at its very best. The blue pilled low information population, and the fake redpilled population who chooses their short term job over their long term health... I don't know what to say about them. They're going to die off and we're going to have a stronger, more rugged, more right-wing humanity long term.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The mRNA covid vax definitely decreased the global long term fertility rate. Yes there will still be pregnancies among the vaxxed population, but they will be more difficult to conceive as the egg cells (and sperm) will be of vastly reduced quality compared to the pre-vax era and normal pregnancy likelihood of those who chose not to get vaxxed. Pregnancies where the female is vaxxed will be unusually difficult in the first place, then of high risk and high likelihood to end in miscarriage, stillbirth et al. Those who are extremely lucky to carry to full term will have babies contaminated with the vax and will be quite likely to have mental and physical deformities, if not infertility. Some will still appear normal but they will be barren as a brick.

The population carrying the mrna *vaccines* (poison shots) will ultimately die out like the Neanderthals in 100-200 years, having mixed in to a small extent with the rest of the population... but I admire those who won't even have sex with a vaxxed person. It's Darwinism at its very best. The blue pilled low information population, and the fake redpilled population who chooses their short term job over their long term health... I don't know what to say about them. They're going to die off and we're going to have a stronger, more rugged, more right-wing humanity long term.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

immigration might not be such a bad thing, if people still want to live here for some reason.
    By here, you don't mean South Texas though likely. San Antonio / Austin area is going to in 2100.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

having kids before you're financially set seems to be the difference between a lifetime of indentured servitude/constantly taking it up the a$$ for these corporations vs having the freedom to tell them to f*ck off. like that guy who collapsed in the heat working for UPS but had to get back up and get back to work since he's probably living paycheck to paycheck, constantly having them dangle the threat of being fired over his head. i've had the luxury of turning down several companies that have reached out to me because of their g@y vaccine requirements. feels great constantly having a 2-3 year ' you' fund in the ol bank account to hold over my overlords' heads instead of kowtowing cause 'i gotta put food on muh kids' plate, can't miss a paycheck, i had to do it even tho i didnt want to!' hurr durrr

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We're going to need a new ism

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last edited by steak n eggs; 07-21-2022 at 02:02 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    By here, you don't mean South Texas though likely. San Antonio / Austin area is going to in 2100.
    People always like living near the beach

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People always like living near the beach
    It'll be like the middle east except the terrorists will be christians.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It'll be like the middle east except the terrorists will be christians.
    When King Jesus returns the whole world will be a theocracy and it will be glorious.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When King Jesus returns the whole world will be a theocracy and it will be glorious.
    ducks would shoot King Jesus right in the middle of the river when he tried to come to Texas.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The theocracy will crucify him all over again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why is Nigeria expected to hve such crazy growth compared to others tbh?

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People want to become one of those rich princes sending out millions of dollars over email.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Birth rates are always higher in the poorest of nations. Probably how we'll solve our population trends after we resemble the middle east next century thanks to global warming.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count

Hoax-vid 19 is just a cover up for the disruption to the Earth's electromagnetic field by the widespread introduction of 5G. Anytime there's been a "pandemic" in history it coincides with similar disruptions.

In 1889, power line harmonic radiation began. From that year forward
    the earth’s magnetic field bore the imprint of power line frequencies and
    their harmonics. In that year, exactly, the natural magnetic activity of the
    earth began to be suppressed. This has affected all life on earth. The power
    line age was ushered in by the 1889 pandemic of influenza.

In 1918, the radio era began. It began with the building of hundreds of
    powerful radio stations at LF and VLF frequencies, the frequencies
    guaranteed to most alter the magnetosphere. The radio era was ushered in
    by the Spanish influenza pandemic of 1918.

In 1957, the radar era began. It began with the building of hundreds of
    powerful early warning radar stations that littered the high la udes of the
    northern hemisphere, hurling millions of watts of microwave energy
    skyward. Low-frequency components of these waves rode on magnetic
    field lines to the southern hemisphere, polluting it as well. The radar era
    was ushered in by the Asian flu pandemic of 1957.

In 1968, the satellite era began. It began with the launch of dozens of
    satellites whose broadcast power was relatively weak. But since they were
    already in the magnetosphere, they had as big an effect on it as the small
    amount of radiation that managed to enter it from sources on the ground.
    The satellite era was ushered in by the Hong Kong flu pandemic of 1968.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Niger please..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The funny thing is this is the basic premise of Zeihan who you declared full of .

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They are assuming the world will continue to feed them

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They don't have Internet

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The funny thing is this is the basic premise of Zeihan who you declared full of .
    The funnier thing is WH23 swears up and down the COVID is going to kill half the population of the world, or that ERCOT will kill all of Texas, or that a heat wave in the UK will kill all of the UK, or some cataclysmic event only he was able to piece together is going to wipe out the planet. Then he goes on about over population in 2100. Dude's totally off the reservation.

Thread Information