Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    The Golden Goddess TheCultOfPersonality's Avatar
    My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Kyle Phillips muffing punts two weeks in a row. Dude is a bout to be released.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Jalen Hurts is a beast. Accurate, cannon arm. Philly definitely has their next McNabb / Vick. If he doesn't get hurt trying to monkeyball, the Eagles are legit Super Bowl contenders this year.
    Jalen Hurt, another good player that the Packers passed on to get that scrub Jordan Love. Hurts was very good at Alabama and was even better at Oklahoma and Jordan Love sucked in his last season at Utah State. If you're going to draft a QB at least draft someone thats good.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Jalen Hurt, another good player that the Packers passed on to get that scrub Jordan Love. Hurts was very good at Alabama and was even better at Oklahoma and Jordan Love sucked in his last season at Utah State. If you're going to draft a QB at least draft someone thats good.
    Does it really matter though? The Packers should have gone OL or WR anyway. The last thing they needed was a QB2 anyway. They obviously have a quarterback.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Mahomes and Kelce take up like a third of the salary cap. They knew what kind of waters they were rowing into. Sucks not seeing Hill fly around there but they clearly don't need him to win a le.
    They should trade Kelce for Micah Parsons and so Dak will finally get his Witten and KC will have their elite pass rusher to complement Mahomes on the other side. To preserve the leads Mahomes gives them.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Are Hurts and the Eagles for real? NFC looking pretty thin at the top. Anyone can become a contender, tbh.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Where was this Minny team last week?
    Anyway GB tied for first in the black and blue division
    Soon to separate from the rest

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Does it really matter though? The Packers should have gone OL or WR anyway. The last thing they needed was a QB2 anyway. They obviously have a quarterback.
    It probably wouldn't matter because Rodgers isn't going anywhere at the moment, but I just think if the Packers were going to draft a QB it should be someone thats good and not a guy that couldn't handle the Mountain West.

But yeah the Packers passed on many WRs (and many good offensive players in general) that would be helping the Packers right now just to get that scrub of a QB. That Jordan Love pick really hurts.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Primetime Kirk Cousins

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    It probably wouldn't matter because Rodgers isn't going anywhere at the moment, but I just think if the Packers were going to draft a QB it should be someone thats good and not a guy that couldn't handle the Mountain West.

But yeah the Packers passed on many WRs (and many good offensive players in general) that would be helping the Packers right now just to get that scrub of a QB. That Jordan Love pick really hurts.
    it was an awful pick, not only do you trade up to get a guy who's going to go elsewhere for free after next year, but also because you really shouldn't even be considering QB until Rodgers hangs up the cleats, then you have a couple down years, tank a year or two and pick high and hope to score the next Mahomes or Burrow

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Bills outscored the entire AFC South this week, in only 3 quarters

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Bills outscored the entire AFC South this week, in only 3 quarters
    It's the worst division in football. Jacksonville is going to win it at like 8-9 or 9-8.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    It's the worst division in football.
    No , they still outscored an entire NFL division in 3 quarters.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I love me some NFL but the truth is that it is a caveman's sport. That dude will never be the same.
    He's out of the hospital already and being evaluated further but looks like he is fine.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Mahomes really ed up with that contract. I like to give Brady but I applaud his decision of always taking less in favour of having a compe ive roster. I really don't understand the greediness of wanting every million you can get. After a certain amount I would imagine it doesn't make much of a difference. I really doubt Brady will struggle financially somewhere down the road because of taking paycuts during his entire career.
    Look at Rodgers contract numbers for next year Mahomes is a bargain compared to that.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Look at Rodgers contract numbers for next year Mahomes is a bargain compared to that.
    And there you have the results: GOAT level talent that won only one SB on his entire career. And correct me if I'm wrong, but I think he won that while on his rookie contract.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    And there you have the results: GOAT level talent that won only one SB on his entire career. And correct me if I'm wrong, but I think he won that while on his rookie contract.
    I think he was already on his second contract since he was drafted in 2005 and they won in 2010

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I think he was already on his second contract since he was drafted in 2005 and they won in 2010
    Rookie contracts were different back then. Six to seven year rookie contracts and higher paying than today (!!) were very common back then, especially for first rounders and double-especially for first round quarterbacks.

The 2011 landmark filibuster CBA established the current four-and-one rookie contract system.

Thread Information