Page 2033 of 2100 FirstFirst ... 1033153319331983202320292030203120322033203420352036203720432083 ... LastLast
Results 50,801 to 50,825 of 52486
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And, again, we certainly cannot take the DOJ at it's word in it's motion to dismiss. That's exactly what's suspect.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    The problem here is that the lead prosecutor (who the DOJ itself claims did nothing wrong) disagrees with the DOJ as far as the legality of the interview, and thus the motion to dismiss.

See how this is all a DOJ problem?
    And Jocelyn Ballantine who was also a prosecutor on the case signed the pe ion for writ and supported case being dismissed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And Jocelyn Ballantine who was also a prosecutor on the case signed the pe ion for writ and supported case being dismissed.
    And who does Jocelyn works for?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    So the lead prosecutor didn't "sit" on it?
    Using DOJ for both Van Grack and DOJ after Jensen was assigned is getting confusing.

Van Grack sat on it. DOJ post Jensen admitted the error prosecuting after new evidence was produced.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Using DOJ for both Van Grack and DOJ after Jensen was assigned is getting confusing.

Van Grack sat on it. DOJ post Jensen admitted the error prosecuting after new evidence was produced.
    You can't have both. The same DOJ said now Van Grack did nothing wrong. So he couldn't both sit on it, and then be found post Jensen.

For the nth time, this whole thing is a DOJ leadership changing it's opinion (Van Grack stated he doesn't agree with the motion to dismiss), not the court, or the case, or the defense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also, you want to take the DOJ at their word for the dismissal, but not when it says Van Grack did nothing wrong... again, which is it?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BUSTED:

Trump engaged in 3-week ‘flurry of communication’ with Putin this year – and the White House hid some of the calls

President Donald Trump engaged in an unprecedented – and previously unknown – “flurry of communication” with Russian President Vladimir Putin during a three-week period earlier this year

“On March 30, Russian leader Vladimir Putin and U.S. President Donald Trump spoke by telephone,

the first of five calls between the two over a period of three weeks,

a flurry of communication unprecedented during Trump’s 3 1/2 years in office,”

“For many Russia watchers, the flurry of behind-the-scenes phone calls and other communications is a clear indication that

something’s going on,”

“the two countries’ diplomats have spoken at least three times over that same period, which also coincided with an unusual shipment of Russian coronavirus-related humanitarian aid to the United States.”

The

White House appears to be hiding readouts from calls between President Donald Trump and President Vladimir Putin.

In fact, in a serious deviation,

there are no readouts of any calls between President Trump and any foreign leader that took place this year, posted to the White House’s website for the public to access.

In late September

the Kremlin announced no calls between Trump and Putin could be released to the public without “
    mutual accord,” another extreme deviation from prior practice.

Notably,

the Kremlin repeatedly has released readouts of calls and other interactions between Trump and Putin or other Russian leaders when

the White House has not, embarrassing the U.S.

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/06/busted-trump-engaged-in-3-week-flurry-of-communication-with-putin-this-year-and-the-white-house-hid-some-of-the-calls/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=4883&re cip_id=298460&list_id=1

Is Trash trying to negotiate a "safe haven" in Moscow?

"Some say" Trash my drop out the campaign. Leaving us with .... Penice?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Putin Considering Not Running Trump for Reëlection

MOSCOW —Faced with “deeply discouraging” 2020 polls, Vladimir Putin is “seriously considering” not running Donald J. Trump for reëlection, according to Kremlin sources.

The Russian President had been holding out hope that Trump could somehow stop his precipitous slide in popularity, but a recent roundup of

polls showing Joe Biden crushing him in several battleground states made Putin realize that “his guy is a lost cause,” one source said.

“Putin has been talking about not running Trump for reëlection for months now, but it looks like he’s finally ready to pull the rip cord,” the source added.

According to Kremlin insiders,

Putin is actively mulling a number of possible Republican replacements for Trump, including

Representative Devin Nunes,

Senator Mitch McConnell, and

Senator Rand Paul,

but he does not relish the idea of making the switch.

“You have to understand,

Putin has spent years training Trump to be so obedient,” the source said.

“It’s going to be hard breaking in a new one.”

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/putin-considering-not-running-trump-for-reelection

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Lololol

judge ruled that dems get the

mueller grand jury materials

the cover up is finally unraveling

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump Throws A Fit Whenever His National Security Briefers Even Mention Russia

Trump can’t even get through his verbal briefings without going off on tangents

– especially if the briefer brings up Russia.

“His intelligence briefers have essentially internalized this notion that

if you bring up Russia around him, he’s just going to explode,”

“He doesn’t want to hear anything about Russia.”

“He doesn’t want to be second guessed about his relationship with Vladimir Putin and

whether or not that may have impacted the 2016 election,”

https://www.politicususa.com/2020/07/02/trump-throws-a-fit-whenever-his-national-security-briefers-even-mention-russia.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed& utm_campaign=Feed%3A+politicususa%2FfJAl+%28Politi cus+USA+%29

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This imo The Best Analysis of Trash and His Mafiya Colluding with Pootin

An obvious explanation for Trump’s subservience to Putin is staring us in the face

While special counsel Robert Mueller didn’t find actions that could be charged as criminal conspiracy on Trump’s behalf,

he found extensive collusion with that conspiracy, by both Trump himself and his campaign staff.

Like anything else Trump calls a “hoax,” the Russia collusion story was real — and very damning.

The current scandal about the Russian bounties —

which is in the mix with other scandals, such as Trump’s mishandling of the economic crisis and his non-decision to let the coronavirus wash over the country in a deadly wave and, oh yeah,
    the white supremacist stuff

goes right back to Trump’s peculiar affection for Russia and its authoritarian leader, Vladimir Putin.

It isn’t just that Trump loves Putin and won’t hear a bad word about Russia.

It’s that

he has a long history, do ented in the Mueller report, of inviting Russia to help him cheat in elections and making it clear that he would use his power to assist Putin’s agenda in return.

analysis of the Mueller report and found that “it provides significant evidence that

Trump Campaign associates coordinated with, cooperated with, encouraged, or gave support to the Russia/WikiLeaks election interference activities.”

The amount of such activity — some might call it collusion — is dizzying.

Trump’s campaign chair, Paul Manafort, shared internal campaign data with a Russian spy.

Deputy campaign manager Rick Gates was in the car with Trump when Trump got a call tipping him off to a WikiLeaks dump,

which we now know involved emails stolen by Russian intelligence.

Donald Trump Jr. and other campaign staffers took a meeting in Trump Tower to discuss what they clearly hoped was a chance to get deeper into the conspiracy.

Behind the scenes, Trump Jr. encouraged the Russian conspiracy and

tried to set up back channels in order to get more involved.

Mueller proved a “quid.” There was a ton of evidence of the “quo.”

There just wasn’t direct evidence of the “pro,” so much as a lot of raised eyebrows and a mutual, if unspoken, understanding.

34 individuals were indicted or convicted or pled guilty to crimes as a result of Mueller’s investigation.

Trump himself clearly
    committed multiple obstruction of justice crimes in his efforts to cover up the conspiracy, and

it’s somewhere between possible and likely that

his obstruction successfully concealed more evidence of collusion or even outright conspiracy.

Most likely there wasn’t an overt conspiracy because there didn’t have to be.

Trump understood he was getting illegal help from the Russians, and

used his public platform repeatedly to indicate to let Moscow know they would feel his gra ude for their help.

This history suggests that Trump may not be directly conspiring with Putin,

but appears to have an unspoken understanding with the Russian president:

Putin will give Trump campaign help and

Trump will look the other way when Putin takes actions to undermine Western democracy.

“The President has created an environment that

dissuades, if not prohibits, the mentioning of any intelligence that isn’t favorable to Russia,”

he’s intimidated intelligence officials into rarely or never broaching the subject, and

has actively used the powers of his office to aid Putin,
    such as trying to get Russia back into the G7.

the most obvious one is staring us in the face:

Trump wants Russia to help him cheat in 2020,

just like they helped him cheat in 2016, and

he’s willing to do whatever he can to make sure that happens.

If the price requires the blood of American soldiers, then so be it.

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/07/an-obvious-explanation-for-trumps-subservience-to-putin-is-staring-us-in-the-face/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaig n=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story%29

Any why has Trash been talking to Pootin in secret conversations (and other heads of state)?

What is Trash HIDING?
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 07-03-2020 at 12:11 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Well, the SCOTUS didn't actually deny access, it wants to hear the administration's case before making a decision. By that time, the current administration might no longer be around.

Ultimately, it's really a matter of time until that material reaches Congress and/or the public, tbh.

The actual effect is preventing Congress from using that as ammo for the election, which, IMVHO, it's the SCOTUS saving the Dems from themselves.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The actual effect is preventing Congress from using that as ammo for the election
    It's Repug SCOTUS protecting Trash by delaying until after the election

Last edited by boutons_deux; 07-04-2020 at 12:23 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It's Repug SCOTUS protecting Trash by delaying until after the election

If Democrats can't win this election without talking about Russia and Putin, they deserve to lose, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mueller really, really ed up.

He had MUCH more to work with, Trash's multiple obstructions worse than Nixon's, than Ken Starr ever had.

Trash/Barr know exactly what they are doing by criminally obstructing access to the full Mueller report and to the underlying evidence.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bombs Report Says Trump Ordered CIA to Share Counterterrorism Intel with Russia ‘Despite No Discernible Reward’

Not long after the Russia-Taliban bounty scandal first started unfolding in public view,

a bombs new report from
    Just Security claims that President Donald Trump

directed the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) to provide the Russian government with U.S. intelligence information concerning terrorist groups in the Middle East—

whom
    Vladimir Putin was likely supplying with weapons—

without getting anything in return.

According to the report,

which was sourced from several former Trump administration intelligence officials,

the administration’s failure to address Russia’s furnishing of weapons to the Taliban,

coupled with Trump’s “embrace” of Putin,

may have set the stage for Kremlin officials to green-light the audacious bounty operation.

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile...rnible-reward/

Russiagate continues unabated

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

TSA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA we have victory!
    Not so fast

Flynn judge asks appeals court to reconsider dismissal order
    In an extraordinary move, Judge Emmet Sullivan asked the full court to allow him to reach his own conclusion in the former national security adviser's case.

A federal court judge is putting up a highly unusual fight against an appeals court ruling seeking to immediately shut down the prosecution of former national security adviser Michael Flynn for making false statements in the FBI’s investigation into ties between the Trump campaign and Russia.

Lawyers for U.S. District Court Judge Emmet Sullivan filed a pe ion Thursday asking the full bench of the D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals to review a 2-1 decision a panel of that court issued last month, directing Sullivan to cancel his plans for a hearing and instead grant the government’s request to drop the case.

Sullivan’s pe ion says the steps he was taking, like setting a schedule for legal briefs, inviting friend-of-the-court submissions and scheduling a hearing, are commonplace. The appeals court panel’s earlier decision to shut down that process represents “a dramatic break from precedent that threatens the orderly administration of justice,” the judge’s submission argues.

The move by a district court judge to ask for so-called en banc review of a panel ruling is exceptionally rare. However, it is just the latest in a series of extraordinary developments in recent weeks in the criminal case against Flynn, who spent just 24 days as President Donald Trump’s first national security adviser.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...-review-355389

Thread Information