Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast
    17-24 passing to go with 179 yards rushing.

Lamar

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Tough guy football was fun to watch

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    ans went limp. Attack too old fashioned. 2K rushing means one sided attack.

Ravens didn't even play that well.
    looked like the green bay game redux. Anemic offense. And their only touchdown could have been OPI on AJ Brown.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Welp, all it took for Jackson to win a playoff game was for the opposing team's defense to be missing all their starters. Who'd of thought?

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    139 rushing yards. Lamar was solid today.

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    Post Count
    Great game by GOATmar

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    BUMP this post when TOSBrees loses to Da Bears

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Welp, all it took for Jackson to win a playoff game was for the opposing team's defense to be missing all their starters. Who'd of thought?
    That defense, especially the front 7, was bad all year even when healthy. Clowney is officially a bust. Been with 3 teams now and nobody wants to keep him because he's simply ineffective except for one splash TFL every other week when he's not out injured. I think the ans had 14 sacks on the entire regular season. That's abhorrent. We all saw the Green Bay game. The success of the team squarely depends on Henry and his YPC. If Henry isn't exploding, the ans can't win. They can't win ugly. They have major needs on the O-Line (especially after losing Conklin) and in the entire defensive front 7, especially on the D-Line. That's it and that's all.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    lol at punting on 4th and short from the +38

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    It's time to see the top prospect of the 2017 NFL Draft show what he's got.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Bears need a better offensive game plan. Nagy hasn't gotten it done in 4 years. Bears need a new HC.

My Team
    Chicago Bears
    Post Count
    Well that should do it. Games officially outta reach for a Nagy & Trubisky led offense. GG Saints, I hope u guys crush the Cheeseheads.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Yeah, this one is going to be a blowout. Chicago doesn't have the 2018 defense anymore. Going to take a snooze,

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Also, Darth_Pelican, congrats on 2020 ST MVP, even though Spurtacular will lie and say it belongs to him and that he got defrauded/cheated out of it.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Bears 10 Saints 38. All day.

My Team
    Chicago Bears
    Post Count
    Immediately fire both of those refs

The Golden Goddess TheCultOfPersonality's Avatar
    My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Wims had money on the Saints.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Watching it on Nickelodeon out of curiosity. No idea who thought this made sense. I kind of hope the experiment works out, but it's so awkward. Maybe I've just an adult for too long to see any appeal.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    just can't beat playoff Saintref

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Watching it on Nickelodeon out of curiosity. No idea who thought this made sense. I kind of hope the experiment works out, but it's so awkward. Maybe I've just an adult for too long to see any appeal.
    I couldn't even last a minute tbh.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Not trying to sound like a "get off my lawn" Boomer here, but does anybody else think these celebrations have gotten comically ridiculous? It almost seems like going full "ooga booga" and doing over-the-top celebrations has somewhat trumped actually winning the football game. Just off the top of my head...we had Juju dancing on the Bills/Bengals logo despite the fact that both teams said they used that as extra motivation. I mean, how many times have we heard interviews from players and coaches talking about old football games in which bulletin board material was used for motivation to win the game? You can throw out the "Jason GarretBot" cliches about how every game is motivation enough blah blah yadda yadda yadda etc. but that sh!t obviously matters. Yet, he kept being a re ed chimp and thought it was super hip to keep doing it anyway. And then you've got today...a close game, late in the fourth quarter between the Ravens and ans. Every yard counts, season on the line, etc so you'd think both teams would be disciplined and not commit stupid penalties right?

Nooooooo, Baltimore decided to do their choreographed 'Stanky Leg' tribal jiggaboo dance after that last interception. Acting like jackasses, taking the obvious 15 yard penalty, and getting Instagram "Likes" took precedent over the actual football game. It would be nice if these (mostly white) head coaches would actually coach and discipline their players for this sh!t. Although I know it's hard to take time to do all that these days considering coaches themselves are too busy vomiting Black Lives Matter talking points and getting pegged (with no lube) by Schlomo Shekelbergstein. Still, it's getting ridiculous.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Saints doing all they can to lose this game tbh.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    I couldn't even last a minute tbh.
    The NFL is too complicated of a game for this. Basketball would make a lot more sense. It's way easier to understand, than football and more folks of all genders will have played it. Even something like flag football would be better.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Not trying to sound like a "get off my lawn" Boomer here, but does anybody else think these celebrations have gotten comically ridiculous? It almost seems like going full "ooga booga" and doing over-the-top celebrations has somewhat trumped actually winning the football game. Just off the top of my head...we had Juju dancing on the Bills/Bengals logo despite the fact that both teams said they used that as extra motivation. I mean, how many times have we heard interviews from players and coaches talking about old football games in which bulletin board material was used for motivation to win the game? You can throw out the "Jason GarretBot" cliches about how every game is motivation enough blah blah yadda yadda yadda etc. but that sh!t obviously matters. Yet, he kept being a re ed chimp and thought it was super hip to keep doing it anyway. And then you've got today...a close game, late in the fourth quarter between the Ravens and ans. Every yard counts, season on the line, etc so you'd think both teams would be disciplined and not commit stupid penalties right?

Nooooooo, Baltimore decided to do their choreographed 'Stanky Leg' tribal jiggaboo dance after that last interception. Acting like jackasses, taking the obvious 15 yard penalty, and getting Instagram "Likes" took precedent over the actual football game. It would be nice if these (mostly white) head coaches would actually coach and discipline their players for this sh!t. Although I know it's hard to take time to do all that these days considering coaches themselves are too busy vomiting Black Lives Matter talking points and getting pegged (with no lube) by Schlomo Shekelbergstein. Still, it's getting ridiculous.
    Agreed tbh. Every now and then someone will do something amusing/creative but most of the time its dumb. I mean if you make the game winning TD/INT then by all means, but otherwise its just a distraction.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    The NFL is too complicated of a game for this. Basketball would make a lot more sense. It's way easier to understand, than football and more folks of all genders will have played it. Even something like flag football would be better.
    Yop, especially today's NBA that caters more to the casual fan.

Thread Information