Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is there any real, or interesting Spurs news, or just this grab-ass BS?

If Murray really unfollowed his team because he was coming off the bench, that's just dumb, especially from a guy that can't run an offense and hasn't proven he belongs yet, not to mention getting paid pretty nice bank to do so. He's getting paid a lot of money to essentially suck.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is there any real, or interesting Spurs news, or just this grab-ass BS?

If Murray really unfollowed his team because he was coming off the bench, that's just dumb, especially from a guy that can't run an offense and hasn't proven he belongs yet, not to mention getting paid pretty nice bank to do so. He's getting paid a lot of money to essentially suck.
    He's like a kid who got handed the keys to the car, got a ticket, and is pouting because he got grounded...a slap-on-the-wrist grounding, might I add.

For all of his talk about being a leader, he is really still showing his youth.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he really did unfollow SA after getting benched and then refollowed them after getting the starting spot back then he really is just a giant immature . He talks a big game but pretty disappointed in his play this season tbh. Dude has had a whole year off and still can't dribble a basketball

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DJ don't earn his spot. A hampered D white lost it.

Then both PG realize one of them has Bryn Forbes to pass to while the other gets Lonnie Walker. I know who I would want to play with

Funny how pop keeps messing with these 2 at PG but the weakest spot in the SL gets a midget floor spacer. Haha only Pop

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here come the Pop suckers on queue ready to deflect his coaching malpractices on another player Already tried to paint Lonnie as a scrub because craterface told them to...

Murray has been our best player this season when on the court. The outdated old man hurt him more than helped him by treating him like he’s 42yo. He’s the best defender on the team (there is no close second) and has put up good averages the two games he’s played over 30min, 16/7/4.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FkLA called it over a year ago tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here come the Pop suckers on queue ready to deflect his coaching malpractices on another player Already tried to paint Lonnie as a scrub because craterface told them to...

Murray has been our best player this season when on the court. The outdated old man hurt him more than helped him by treating him like he’s 42yo. He’s the best defender on the team (there is no close second) and has put up good averages the two games he’s played over 30min, 16/7/4.
    This tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Started following them once he got his starting job back lol

Shoutout to the morons that swore he never followed them in the first place, how do y’all pull so many lies out of your asses with RC and Pop constantly in there?
    It was Patty he wasnt following, dumbass

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was Patty he wasnt following, dumbass
    Who said anything about Patty, you absolute re ?

He followed the Spurs again once he got his starting job back. That’s the fact. Stay on topic pussy ass got

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One thing Murray did impress me with . Like others point out his best asset is leadership.

When Demar started playing iso basketball to finish the first half. Around the 5min mark, think it was like 3 straight failed possession by Demar on offense. DJ demanded the ball on the next possession and made sure Demar didn't get the ball when trying to set up the offense. That's leadership. Don't think Dwhite has it in him to do the same. DJ starting making more sense.

Wouldn't be surprised if that's why we saw a pouting Demar for the rest of the game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who said anything about Patty, you absolute re ?

He followed the Spurs again once he got his starting job back. That’s the fact. Stay on topic pussy ass got
    Youre a such a cringe lord... Internet tough guy who's a puny nobody in real life

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My point guard

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FkLA called it over a year ago tbh.
    Well last year he also Luka Doncic sucked so...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well last year he also Luka Doncic sucked so...
    Lmao

Thread Information