Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yea, taking comfort in your friends is one way of trying to save some face. You're learning
    says the guy that needs to call up TGY in every other embarrassing post for backup. I didn't call vy in, he chimed in. Watch and learn.

Nah, California isn't like hyperbolic message board. There's a lot of assholes, but they take many different forms. And people here are more "conservative" than you might think. But they're also quite apathetic. Few people understand how the politicians are running the state to the ground. It's basically a direct consequence of importing people from holes. Do I blame those people? Not so much. I blame the phonies like you who like to pretend you're patriots, but you're really subversives with toxic agendas.
    ^^^ this is what I mean by bitter, thanks for proving my point.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can quote every post I made here, I know exactly what I said. Bring it.
    Analogizing isn't comparing even if it says that in the definition
    And let me be extra bigger bag and preemptively say you probably won't understand this

See, it just doesn't work out for you. But you have your pride and you'll go down with the ship, captain.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^^ this is what I mean by bitter, thanks for proving my point.
    Sounds like a huge tiny w for you.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    says the guy that needs to call up TGY in every other embarrassing post for backup. I didn't call vy in, he chimed in. Watch and learn.
    Comfort narratives

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're telling me, and I quote, "You're better to cut your losses and move on."...

That sounds like an ask to me... maybe you can clarify? I'm not cutting anything BTW, this is just academic.

I didn't see an ask in there at any point. You're just loving your philos.
    This shows how weak you are that you have to rely on them so heavily.
    By all means, cling to your baggery. I was giving friendly advice.
    But if you need to kick and scream, I can't stop you.
    I have as many posts as Americans have died off coronavirus, and you just happen to be the first poster to tell me I rely on 'philos'.

It also didn't escape to me that you make that claim all the time with other posters too, and it's just you.

So maybe this whole 'philo' thing is really your problem, not mine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Analogizing isn't comparing even if it says that in the definition
    And let me be extra bigger bag and preemptively say you probably won't understand this

See, it just doesn't work out for you. But you have your pride and you'll go down with the ship, captain.
    It just so happens that everybody understood the analogy but you, they also understood it wasn't a direct comparison

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you still don't understand it. I'm past giving you the benefit of the doubt, I think you're legitimately re ed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds like a huge tiny w for you.
    You can have all the Ws, tbh... here hold this W, on me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can quote you, every post. We all read what you post here.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're telling me, and I quote, "You're better to cut your losses and move on."...

That sounds like an ask to me... maybe you can clarify? I'm not cutting anything BTW, this is just academic.
    Sure, I can clarify. You're willfully ignorant over the stupidest . That's not an ask. That's advice. Simple as that.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have as many posts as Americans have died off coronavirus, and you just happen to be the first poster to tell me I rely on 'philos'.

It also didn't escape to me that you make that claim all the time with other posters too, and it's just you.

So maybe this whole 'philo' thing is really your problem, not mine.
    No, you're philoing your ass off. So.....

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It just so happens that everybody understood the analogy but you, they also understood it wasn't a direct comparison

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you still don't understand it. I'm past giving you the benefit of the doubt, I think you're legitimately re ed.
    The issue was never understanding your dumb ass analogy / comparison.

Again, philoing your ass off.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure, I can clarify. You're willfully ignorant over the stupidest . That's not an ask. That's advice. Simple as that.
    Says who? you? lmao

No, you're philoing your ass off. So.....
    The issue was never understanding your dumb ass analogy / comparison.

Again, philoing your ass off.
    It's apparently an issue to you. And only you.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chumpettes embracing it...

Spurtacular

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chumpettes embracing it...

Spurtacular
    They don't teach critical thinking / skepticism of authority in the public indoctrination factories.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    derp fancies himself a critical thinking rebel edgelord

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

So you are giving a graph where hpspitals were closed for elective surgery, then showing how hospitals increase when they run to make a profit.

Nice graph

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    New Jersey just made a law $1,000 fine & 6 months in prison for not wearing a mask. This is all about compliance 2 hijacked GOVERNMENT.

Spurtacular, this is what Chumpettes are begging for smh

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    New Jersey just made a law $1,000 fine & 6 months in prison for not wearing a mask. This is all about compliance 2 hijacked GOVERNMENT.

People won't get imprisoned in large numbers. The state cannot pay for it.
    And these hacks have to worry about creating martyrs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You only think one layer down. The majority of the population isn't comfortable operating in a maskless society right now. So we need something to make the population comfortable to resume consuming. Ah, I know! Masks! So who benefits most from Americans resuming their usual work (i.e. ty low-paying, soul sucking jobs) and consumption? Ahem:

Again, you're just thinking down to a single layer. I'll define the deeper layers.

- Covid is actually real. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.
    - The "elites" don't want people at home, away from their soul-draining, mind-numbing jobs too long or they might start questioning things.
    - Not to mention how people staying at home affects the stock markets, where the elite basically print free money
    - So through those controlled opposition media outlets, they start trying to fear monger people back to work with the "Omg, the economy!"
    - This same controlled opposition tries to appeal to the people that are staying at home that their "freedoms" are being suppressed.
    - This generates a movement to "reopen" the economy, which disproportionately benefits the elites and risks the health of ordinary people.
    - The "liberal" media is now pushing masks to give people a sense of security to be comfortable going back to work. Masks do work but they aren't a magic bullet.

Here's the kicker. 5G

What does any new technology need in order to be profitable? Consumers. Reduced consumption doesn't help the roll out of 5G, since wireless networks have their most worth for people who are away from home. They don't want people streaming youtube and scolling twitter at home over their WI-FI. They want them on the trains, on the buses, on airplanes, in cabs, in uber using 5G.

THINK.
    -

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ask yourself Spurtacular and TheGreatYacht:

Who benefits from "reopening?"

You two are beginner truthers. You have spirit, but you only think a single layer down. You don't peel back and see how "freedom" has become propaganda. "No, no, you have the freedom to return to your 9 dollar an hour job. Don't let those evil fascist liberals tell you have to stay home [where you might start questioning things]. Back to work! The stock market benefits us all. Really."

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ask yourself Spurtacular and TheGreatYacht:

Who benefits from "reopening?"

You two are beginner truthers. You have spirit, but you only think a single layer down. You don't peel back and see how "freedom" has become propaganda. "No, no, you have the freedom to return to your 9 dollar an hour job. Don't let those evil fascist liberals tell you have to stay home [where you might start questioning things]. Back to work! The stock market benefits us all. Really."
    You're desperately trying to make it sound like a cult.

How about you ask yourself who is benefitting from the closing?

If this was a legit pandemic and we somehow had a virtuous government, then you would see all the bailout money being put in the people's hands.
    The rich are getting richer. They need enablers like you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're desperately trying to make it sound like a cult.

How about you ask yourself who is benefitting from the closing?

If this was a legit pandemic and we somehow had a virtuous government, then you would see all the bailout money being put in the people's hands.
    The rich are getting richer. They need enablers like you.
    The bailout money is a drop vs what they'll lose in the markets.

And here's the next layer. By giving themselves the bailout money, they get both more money and a reason to urge people back to work. "See, the elites are benefiting from the shutdown."

They really don't benefit, not that much. A couple of percentage points drop in the market is trillions in losses. Way more than the bailout money. Imagine a market that drops by 30 or 40 percent?

They want to sacrifice us to the market while once again distracting us with work and consumption.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The bailout money is a drop vs what they'll lose in the markets.
    No.

The drops in equity are short term (and an occasion for income creation in itself).
    And they're going to be acquiring assets for pennies on the dollars, courtesy of all of us.
    Big fish eat little fish. It's a story as old as time.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And here's the next layer. By giving themselves the bailout money, they get both more money and a reason to urge people back to work. "See, the elites are benefiting from the shutdown."
    So, you're a big proponent of trickle-down economics on steroids?

Thread Information