Page 17 of 169 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767117 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bloomberg is a true disaster in the making. He’s legit buying his way into this race.

At least Trump was there from the start, went to all debates and actually shifted opinions within the GOP s.

Ugh, I feel dirty now giving Trump props.

I think as this thing winds down Bloomberg is going to fizzle out. He is the new kid on the block who has a lot of $ and the DNC are maybe desperate enough to think he has a real shot at Trump since their golden boy Biden is currently going down in flames.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No.

Who are your suspects and what are you saying they did?
    I don't care to make a list. I just at you for hearing of all this impropriety and then making a sweeping statement that there are no suspects.

You couldn't be a bigger sperm shielder.

spurraider21 should agree unless he wants to sperm shield for you

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.kcci.com/article/iowa-de...ates/30856765#

at the 3:53 mark of the press conference, he addresses the question of why the pure math/rounding figures couldn't be adjusted in the review that they have done so far. however, he does go on to say that "the course for correcting that is what is starting here today, starting with the recanvassing process, and then if requested, a recount after that"

but he then went on to say that the math can only be changed if they get to the recount phase, not just a recanvassing. to me it's kind of absurd that objective math errors cannot be corrected until several hoops are jumped through
    Last edited by spurraider21; 02-10-2020 at 05:09 PM.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't care to make a list. I just at you for hearing of all this impropriety and then making a sweeping statement that there are no suspects.

You couldn't be a bigger sperm shielder.

spurraider21 should agree unless he wants to sperm shield for you
    Derp folds and begs for his enemy to help him.

You have no suspects and no idea what you're trying to about.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Derp folds and begs for his enemy to help him.

You have no suspects and no idea what you're trying to about.
    There's no folding; stop comforting yourself. This is like mental masturbation for you at this point.

Also @ "enemy". Chump signaling Lite better stay on his side.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You claimed there are suspects.

I asked you who your suspects are.

You didn't answer.

I asked you what your suspects did.

You didn't answer.

That's folding.

Why do you always choose to fold?

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think as this thing winds down Bloomberg is going to fizzle out. He is the new kid on the block who has a lot of $ and the DNC are maybe desperate enough to think he has a real shot at Trump since their golden boy Biden is currently going down in flames.
    I think Bloomberg is going to win Texas and California and possibly New York, and Democrats should start preparing themselves emotionally for his being the nominee. I hope I'm wrong.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chump signaling Lite better stay on his side.
    Or what? He'll kill spur with his psychic powers?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You claimed there are suspects.

I asked you who your suspects are.

You didn't answer.

I asked you what your suspects did.

You didn't answer.

That's folding.

Why do you always choose to fold?
    Sure, there are suspects. I don't care about making a list is all. Why would I waste my time on that?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Bloomberg is going to win Texas and California and possibly New York, and Democrats should start preparing themselves emotionally for his being the nominee. I hope I'm wrong.
    I'll vote Trump before I'll vote Bloomberg.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Or what? He'll kill spur with his psychic powers?
    Tranny still trying to make funnies.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure, there are suspects. I don't care about making a list is all. Why would I waste my time on that?
    It would prove you actually have suspects.

You have no suspects.

You would rather fold and cry.

So fold and cry.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bernie will win California. There are signs already.

The fact people think Bloomberg will win a single primary is cute. The most damage he can do is probably get 5-10% on any given Super Tuesday primary. Or have you got any substantive polling data on this? I know I do.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It would prove you actually have suspects.

You have no suspects.

You would rather fold and cry.

So fold and cry.
    I don't have suspects. But clearly there are some. The levels of impropriety is off the charts.

Also at Lite voting present to help you feel better.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll vote Trump before I'll vote Bloomberg.
    We've had this conversation already, so to each his own. If you'd rather have Trump picking RBG's replacement and a bunch of Federal judges, and if you want Trump's AG overseeing election irregularities and other underhanded efforts benefitting the GOP in the long term, not sure there's a lot I can say to change your mind.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tranny still trying to make funnies.
    this is how simple you are, derp. I just exposed your whole shtick. You're the one who calls chump a psycho. I merely used your lame stick.

for you realizing how unfunny and lame that is. lol derp

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have no suspects.
    I don't have suspects.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bernie will win California. There are signs already.

The fact people think Bloomberg will win a single primary is cute. The most damage he can do is probably get 5-10% on any given Super Tuesday primary. Or have you got any substantive polling data on this? I know I do.
    You may be right about California. But Bloomberg has gained 10 points on Biden in Texas in three weeks and still has three weeks (and a lot of TV money) to go. He's already at 17% in New York, tied with Sanders and Warren, and that's his home base. He picks up a few more Biden voters there and I think he gets it.

I don't put much stock in polls when it comes to primaries anyway because the voting pool is much smaller and less motivated overall.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    fwiw bloomberg is #2 on the betting odds only behind bernie

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We've had this conversation already, so to each his own. If you'd rather have Trump picking RBG's replacement and a bunch of Federal judges, and if you want Trump's AG overseeing election irregularities and other underhanded efforts benefitting the GOP in the long term, not sure there's a lot I can say to change your mind.
    Bloomberg is why we have Kavanaugh. I'll take the Democratic party going down in huge defeat with the hope they learn they have to get their act together vs taking the party even farther right like they would be with Bloomberg. And Bloomberg wouldn't beat Trump anyways even if I was willing to sell my soul and vote for him. You think people didn't turn out for Hillary, wait until it's an actual oligarch running.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bloomberg is why we have Kavanaugh. I'll take the Democratic party going down in huge defeat with the hope they learn they have to get their act together vs taking the party even farther right like they would be with Bloomberg. And Bloomberg wouldn't beat Trump anyways even if I was willing to sell my soul and vote for him. You think people didn't turn out for Hillary, wait until it's an actual oligarch running.
    I think there is now a concerted effort to make Bloomberg "the guy" now by the media and probably even these pollsters. Bloomberg beating Trump to the tune of 52-42.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think there is now a concerted effort to make Bloomberg "the guy" now by the media and probably even these pollsters. Bloomberg beating Trump to the tune of 52-42.
    Bloomberg to me is the absolute worst case scenario. It would be the culmination of what boutons would say as America becoming ed and un able. If my choices are oligarchy vs oligarchy plus some gun control what the kind of choice is that? I held my nose and voted for Hillary in 2016 because while awful she would have still been a far superior president, but I refuse to vote for some piece of buying his way to the presidency only for his own personal wealth.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bloomberg to me is the absolute worst case scenario. It would be the culmination of what boutons would say as America becoming ed and un able. If my choices are oligarchy vs oligarchy plus some gun control what the kind of choice is that? I held my nose and voted for Hillary in 2016 because while awful she would have still been a far superior president, but I refuse to vote for some piece of buying his way to the presidency only for his own personal wealth.
    agreed

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BTW, I lol'd because there is no way he beats Trump by that margin.

Trump the got opened the door for uber rich elites like Bloomberg and Steyer. It's no coincidence they now think they can become president after Trump. Bloomberg specially has been around for decades with no presidential aspirations and now he wants in?

If Bloomberg wanted to make a dent on Trump's support he could have challenged Trump in the Republican primaries and at least throw the GOP into chaos with his unlimited money.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    BTW, I lol'd because there is no way he beats Trump by that margin.

Trump the got opened the door for uber rich elites like Bloomberg and Steyer. It's no coincidence they now think they can become president after Trump. Bloomberg specially has been around for decades with no presidential aspirations and now he wants in?

If Bloomberg wanted to make a dent on Trump's support he could have challenged Trump in the Republican primaries and at least throw the GOP into chaos with his unlimited money.
    Hush, Recky, I don't even like to think about that. Makes my bowels get loosey, if not goosey.

Thread Information